לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה ●●● ברוכים הבאים אל פורום צבא וביטחון ●●● לפני הכתיבה בפורום חובה לקרוא את דבר המנהל ●●● עקבו אחרינו! ●●● חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > חיילים, צבא וביטחון > צבא ובטחון
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 17-11-2006, 10:51
צלמית המשתמש של סירפד
  סירפד מנהל סירפד אינו מחובר  
מנהל פורום צבא ובטחון

חבר מתאריך: 04.05.02
הודעות: 22,801
צילום נגמ"ש בריטי עם מיגון ישראלי בעירק

תמונה שהועלתה על ידי גולש באתר ולכן אין אנו יכולים לדעת מה היא מכילה

נגמ"ש בריטי מיושן מדגם FV432 (בן-דורו של M113, ודי דומה לו בעיצוב) כפי שהופיע בתמונות היום - חליפת המיגון שלו נראית דומה להפליא לחליפת LVAS לנגמ"ש M113 מתוצרת רפאל. LVAS (המכונה בצה"ל "בזלת") תוכננה במקור לפי דרישת צה"ל, כדי לפתור את בעיית המיגון הנמוך של הנגמ"ש וכתחליף לפתרון הארעי של מיגון ע"י שקי חול (נגמ"חול) - בפועל נדחתה רכישת המיגון מסיבות תקציביות, והנגמ"שים נותרו ללא מיגון רציני.
בעבר פורסם שחברת פלסן-סאסא זכתה במכרז דומה למיגון נגמ"שים ורק"מ בריטי בעירק.

LVAS מורכב על נגמ"ש M113

רק"מ בריטי ממוגן ע"י פלסן-סאסא - התמונות מאתר החברה

נערך לאחרונה ע"י סירפד בתאריך 21-11-2006 בשעה 13:57.
תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
ישן 18-11-2006, 23:49
  MAGACHON MAGACHON אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 13.10.05
הודעות: 51
מיגון הברדלי למיגון ה FV432 !!!!
בתגובה להודעה מספר 3 שנכתבה על ידי סירפד שמתחילה ב "...ומסומן ע"י הבריטים FV432 Mk3"

ציטוט מתוך העיתונות
Details regarding the FV430 family upgrades were not provided in the release, but the FV430 family looks a lot like the US M113s and date from the same era; as such, they may benefit from US and Israeli experience in upgrading their protection. The US approach of slat armor and proper gun shields (see picture) is worth noting, and the FV432 armored personnel carrier variant has already been successfully fitted with GD-RAFAEL's reactive armor

זכור לי היטב מיקרה מיגון "קלסיקל" לנגמש M113 (פיתוח ויצור - רפאל) שהוצא משימוש בצה"ל כיוון שגרם לנגמ"ש נזק בילתי הפיך עם פגיעת רש"ק PG7 או כל פיצוץ אחר קרוב לנגמ"ש - הדופן קרסה פנימה!!!

דופן הברדלי שונה מהותית מדופן הנגמ"ש הבריטי, השונה מהותית מדופן נגמ"ש M113 .

לא בכדי האמריקאים שמכירים היטב את מיגון GD-RAFAEL לברדלי לא התקינו את המיגון הזה ע"ג נגמ"ש M113 והעדיפו מיגון סולמות SLAT ,למרות שבכתבה ניכתב שהוא "שווה לכלום"- עדיף פיתרון הניראה בתמונה ( מיגון סטטיסטי ) מפיתרון מיגון ראקטיבי של הברדלי - קריסת דופן!!! (דעתי האישית)

ישן 28-11-2006, 08:32
צלמית המשתמש של zragon13
  zragon13 zragon13 אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 19.09.05
הודעות: 1,280
composite armour on US m113 in Iraq
בתגובה להודעה מספר 4 שנכתבה על ידי MAGACHON שמתחילה ב "מיגון הברדלי למיגון ה FV432 !!!!"

ציטוט:
במקור נכתב על ידי MAGACHON
ציטוט מתוך העיתונות
Details regarding the FV430 family upgrades were not provided in the release, but the FV430 family looks a lot like the US M113s and date from the same era; as such, they may benefit from US and Israeli experience in upgrading their protection. The US approach of slat armor and proper gun shields (see picture) is worth noting, and the FV432 armored personnel carrier variant has already been successfully fitted with GD-RAFAEL's reactive armor

זכור לי היטב מיקרה מיגון "קלסיקל" לנגמש M113 (פיתוח ויצור - רפאל) שהוצא משימוש בצה"ל כיוון שגרם לנגמ"ש נזק בילתי הפיך עם פגיעת רש"ק PG7 או כל פיצוץ אחר קרוב לנגמ"ש - הדופן קרסה פנימה!!!

דופן הברדלי שונה מהותית מדופן הנגמ"ש הבריטי, השונה מהותית מדופן נגמ"ש M113 .

לא בכדי האמריקאים שמכירים היטב את מיגון GD-RAFAEL לברדלי לא התקינו את המיגון הזה ע"ג נגמ"ש M113 והעדיפו מיגון סולמות SLAT ,למרות שבכתבה ניכתב שהוא "שווה לכלום"- עדיף פיתרון הניראה בתמונה ( מיגון סטטיסטי ) מפיתרון מיגון ראקטיבי של הברדלי - קריסת דופן!!! (דעתי האישית)

I think that they chose the slat armor above because their primary concern in Irag is against short range RPGs rather than attacks from larger ATGMs like Sagger, which would probably easily penetrate the slat screen .

BTW, you might like the following photo that shows what I think is some sort of reactive armor installed on an American M113 in Iraq. Perhaps this was a local initiative using extra Bradley armor kits? Note that the gun shield around the commander is from the Vietnam ACAV era!

It was posted on Thu 17 Mar 2005 in this thread in Tanknet by Manic Moran, an American army reserve tank officer that had just returned after a deployment of several months in Mosul, Iraq (think about that: several months of reserve duty- not 30 days!). The thread contains contains several other interesting photos of m113s, Strykers and other armored vehicles.

Here's us just coming back in from a patrol. Note the added composite armour we got the week before we left!

We did indeed have the add-on armour on the M113s, and I'm sure the guys inside were glad to have it. However, outside of using it as a troop carrier (which we were using it for), I'm not sure the benefits outweighed the disadvantages.

Oh, you needed one less person to crew the M113. Gave us one more dismount.

It also contained this newspaper article which might explain the m113 with the slat armor pictured on top:

Army Adding Armor In Iraq
Biloxi Sun Herald
January 4, 2005

The Army, beset with complaints that its troops are going into combat in inadequately armored Humvees, will send an older and less used class of armored personnel carriers to Iraq after spending $84 million to add armor to them.

These vehicles, both veteran warhorses, are the M113/A3 armored personnel carrier and the M577 command post carrier. Both will be tougher and safer than newly armored Humvees.

Army officials who pushed hard over the last two years for getting the M113 into duty in Iraq said it was more useful, cheaper and easier to transport than the Army's new wheeled Stryker armored vehicle, which also is in use in Iraq.

The Army and Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld found themselves at the center of a firestorm last month over the pace of adding armor to the Humvee, a small transport vehicle that's been pressed into service in Iraq as a combat vehicle. Critics have charged that even with armor the Humvee is too easily destroyed by rocket-propelled grenades and improvised explosive devices.

An Army representative, who didn't want to be identified, said Monday that $84 million was being spent to add armor to 734 M113/A3s and M577s.

For the M113s, that includes hardened steel side armor, a slat armor cage that bolts to the side armor and protects against RPGs, anti-mine armor on the bottom and a new transparent, bulletproof gun shield on the top that vastly improves gunners' vision.

The M577, nicknamed the "high-top shoe" for its tall, ungainly silhouette, will get only slat armor and anti-mine armor. Its high sides can't take the steel armor without making the vehicle unstable and even more liable to roll over.

The slat-type armor essentially is a metal cage designed to detonate RPGs before they breach the steel armor and the light aluminum wall. Similar slat armor has been added to the Stryker vehicle.

The armor kits will be produced in the United States, the Army representative said, and installed in Kuwait.

The representative said the M113 upgrade was requested by Lt. Gen. Thomas Metz, the ground commander in Iraq, and approved by Gen. George Casey, the commander of multinational forces in Iraq.

The M113 typically carries a driver, a commander and 11 infantry soldiers. It can be fitted with a .50-caliber machine gun or an MK19 40 mm grenade launcher. The M113/A3 version, introduced in 1987, has a bigger turbocharged diesel engine, an improved transmission, steering and braking package, and inside liners to suppress spall, the superheated molten metal produced by RPG and tank-round hits. It has a range of 300 miles and a road speed of more than 40 mph. It also can swim.

More than 80,000 M113s in 28 configurations have been manufactured since they were introduced in 1960, and they still do yeoman duty in many of the world's armies.

At around 13 tons, the M113 is much easier to transport than the behemoth M1A2 Abrams tank, the Bradley Fighting Vehicle or even the wheeled Stryker.

נערך לאחרונה ע"י zragon13 בתאריך 28-11-2006 בשעה 08:43.
ישן 17-11-2006, 22:48
  MAGACHON MAGACHON אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 13.10.05
הודעות: 51
פיגוע חליפת מיגון LVAS לנגמש M113 הינה חליפת מיגון תוצרת התעש
בתגובה להודעה מספר 1 שנכתבה על ידי סירפד שמתחילה ב "נגמ"ש בריטי עם מיגון ישראלי בעירק"

חליפת המיגון שלו נראית דומה להפליא לחליפת LVAS לנגמ"ש M113 מתוצרת רפאל. LVAS (המכונה בצה"ל "בזלת") תוכננה במקור לפי דרישת צה"ל, כדי לפתור את בעיית המיגון הנמוך של הנגמ"ש וכתחליף לפתרון הארעי של מיגון ע"י שקי חול (נגמ"חול) - בפועל נדחתה רכישת המיגון מסיבות תקציביות, והנגמ"שים נותרו ללא מיגון רציני. סירפד

כדאי לדייק- חליפת המיגון LVAS הינו IP של תעש - פותח ויוצר ע"י תעש.
התמונה שאתה צרפת בכתבה שלך הינה של נגמש LVAS - תמונה שצולמה בתעש רמת השרון.
אכן חליפת מיגון לנגמ"ש M113 יכולה להתאים גם לנגמ"ש FV432 - הם דומים בצורתם החיצונית בכ- 85% ( אפשר להתאים את הערכה בשינויים קלים)

אתה צודק - צה"ל מסיבות תקציביות החליט להקפיא את הפרוייקט ( מישברי בזלת) וחבל , לעלה מ 5000 נגמ"שים כאלו בצהל שעדיין בשרות וביוחד לכוחות המסיעים יכלו לקבל שידרוג אוטומטיבי ( AOB כיום חברת VELOX) ומיגון איכותי ביותר פרי פיתוח מהנדסי התעש שסיים בהצלחה ניסויים ואושר להצטידות ע"י מז"י.

רצ"ב תמונת נגמ"ש M113 LVAS של התעש - תצורה סופית שאושרה להיצטידות.

חליפת המיגון של רפאל הינה חליפת המיגון של ה"ברדלי" (רק ללא פח הכיסוי החיצוני)שהותאם לנגמש זה ( פרוייקט משותף לרפאל ו GD). הפינות בחזית דומות לפיתרון התעש ( העתקה??).
חליפת מיגון רפאל לנגמ"ש זה זהה למיגון לברדלי של GD ורפאל, לא ניתן להתקנה ע"ג M113 אלא בשינוים תיכנוניים בליסטים מעמיקים ( עובי דופן וסוג חומר שונים) אולם להבדיל חליפת מיגון שהותקנה ל M113 יכולה להתאים מאוד ואף לתת מיגון בליסטי טוב יותר מאותם סיבות שציינתי ( עובי דופן וסוג חומר) [ לצערי לא אוכל להרחיב- חיסיון עסקי וביטחון]

ראוי לציין שלמיטב ידיעתי חליפת מיגון של רפאל לנגמ"ש M113 לא הותקנה ולא ניבחנה ע"י צה"ל אלא רק החליפת מיגון LVAS של התעש.

רפאל הציגה את החליפה ע"ג M113 וציינה שהינה מתבססת על הברדלי

תמונות של מיגון רפאל כפי שהוצג ביורוסאטורי האחרון ( הכיתוב מסביר הכל - מיגון ברדלי!)
ראו את הדמיון לחליפת המיגון של FV432 שהוצג בDSEI

תמונה שהועלתה על ידי גולש באתר ולכן אין אנו יכולים לדעת מה היא מכילה תמונה שהועלתה על ידי גולש באתר ולכן אין אנו יכולים לדעת מה היא מכילה

ישן 26-11-2006, 11:28
צלמית המשתמש של zragon13

$400K per M113 upgrade
בתגובה להודעה מספר 24 שנכתבה על ידי אבי ש. שמתחילה ב "שלום,"

ציטוט:
במקור נכתב על ידי אבי ש.
דיברתם על כך שהוחלט לא לצייד את הכלים הצהל"יים בחליפות המיגון מסיבות תקציביות.
כמה אמורה לעלות חליפה כזו?.
האם צה"ל הגדול לא יכול למגן בסה"כ מאות בודדדות עד אלף יחידות שנמצאות בקווים הקדמיים ובחיכוך רציף עם האויב?.
אל תגיבו ותטענו שהוחלט לוותר על החליפה מכיוון שנבדקו והוחלט ללכת על אופציות טובות יותר.
כבר שנים ארוכות הבעיות ידועות, טרם בוצע כל מהלך שייתן פיתרון איכותי לבעיה.
אבי.

I checked back in various publications I saved from around 2004 and the price of the armor itself was quoted as $75,000 per m113.

Since the armor weighs 2-3 tons it was also planned to include the American A3 automotive package which includes a 275 HP (instead of the current 212HP) turbocharged engine as well changing the steering to be a wheel like in tanks instead of the familiar stickim. This would not only provide protection against ATGMs and 20mm cannon fire but should allow the M113s keep up with the pace of the tanks

A plan to upgrade 50 m113s was budgeted for $20 million which comes out to $400,000 per vehicle.

This plan was later cancelled for budgetary reasons. If I were a cynic, I might say that simply enough months had gone by since the incident where the m113s were destroyed in Gaza and the following public outroar so that government/army leadership figured that the public had forgotten about the issue and it was safe to divert the funds back to their favorite hi-tech projects.

It really makes me furious to see other armies buy good practical Israeli armor solutions for their troops, while ours go without for budgetary reasons. Think about it: for the price of one F15i or 2 F16i's we could have enough uparmored m113s for about six infantry battalions!

If you want links for more info I can look for them.

There was also a good review on APCs here in Fresh that covered this topic but I couldn't locate it.

נערך לאחרונה ע"י zragon13 בתאריך 26-11-2006 בשעה 11:39.
ישן 27-11-2006, 07:43
צלמית המשתמש של zragon13

בתגובה להודעה מספר 27 שנכתבה על ידי bam pom pam שמתחילה ב "[QUOTE=אבי ש.]תודה על..."

ציטוט:
במקור נכתב על ידי bam pom pam
נשמע מוגזם, עדיף לשים כבר טרופי. יותר זול (300K) ועוד עוצר מספר טילים.

I'm certainly not an expert in this field and I'm not familiar with the Trophy system, but I'm not sure that it protects against all threats. I think that active defense systems work by confusing the guidance system of ATGMs and thus deflecting them, so they do not offer any protection against unguided threats like RPGs or AP bullets or cannon fire like the L-VAS armor does. I guess it needs to be considered which is a more likely threat for an armored personnel carrier: ATGMs from 3000m or RPGs from 50m?

Also remember that the $400K price includes the A3 engine package. This would solve a problem almost as critical for the M113 as protection: its inability to keep up with the pace of tanks on the battlefield. I remember during joint excercises having difficulty keeping up with Merkava 2bs even in a slick A2 model without the vayzata armor. Improved manuevering speed is also important for the M113 to avoid being hit. Improved engine power is also important for keeping the vehicle capable in the future.

From what I read about the two wars with Iraq, M113/A3s had no difficulty keeping up with the M1 tanks and M2 Bradelys during the fast desert advances

נערך לאחרונה ע"י zragon13 בתאריך 27-11-2006 בשעה 07:49.
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 00:15

הדף נוצר ב 0.11 שניות עם 10 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר