לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה ברוכים הבאים לפורום מוזיקה כללי ! חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > תרבות ואמנות > מוזיקה וזיהוי שירים
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 12-08-2009, 18:34
צלמית המשתמש של זיו
  זיו מנהל זיו אינו מחובר  
L'enfer, c'est les autres

חבר מתאריך: 21.11.01
הודעות: 29,223
אופס, לביונסה וקלי קלרקסון התפלק "במקרה" אותו שיר

נכון ,זה היה ב7 לילות, אבל מצחיק לשמוע את זה ביחד. פשוט אותו שיר.

- - - -

וכמובן, זה לא במקרה:
ציטוט:

The song "Halo", written by Ryan Tedder and Evan "Kidd" Bogart, was originally offered to British singer Leona Lewis, but Lewis did not have the time to record it in the time that Tedder wanted it released.[2] Soon after he worked with Kelly Clarkson on her fourth studio album All I Ever Wanted and one of the songs they wrote together was "Already Gone". Clarkson was surprised with Tedder for using the same arrangement on two different songs, claiming that people would assume she was stealing it from Knowles. [3]
"Ryan and I met each other at the record label, before he was working with anyone else ... We wrote about six songs together, four or five of them made the album. It was all fine and dandy. I’d never heard of a song called 'Halo'. Beyoncé's album came out when my album was already being printed. No-one’s gonna be sittin' at home, thinking 'Man, Ryan Tedder gave Beyoncé and Kelly the same track to write to.' No, they’re just gonna be saying I ripped someone off. I called Ryan and said, 'I don’t understand. Why would you do that?'"[3]
Clarkson fought with her label not to release it in respect toward Beyoncé, but her label RCA went against her will and released it.
"In the end, they’re releasing it without my consent. It sucks, but it's one of those things I have no control over. I already made my album. At this point, the record company can do whatever they want with it. It's kind of a shitty situation, but... you know, you learn."[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_(...A9_Knowles_song)

תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 13:23

הדף נוצר ב 0.05 שניות עם 12 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר