« | »

26-08-2016, 09:00
   ai22
   ai22 ai22   

: 29.09.09
: 12,907
5 Narion " ..."

:
Reported by Awf ibn Malik Al Ashja'l: The Prophet said, "How will you be O Awf when this nation is divided into 73 sects. One sect will be in Paradise and the rest in Hell.

" I asked: "When will this be O Messenger of Allah?" He answered, saying: "When the police increase and slave girls take authority, and when the lambs (weak authorities) sit on the pulpit, and when the Qu'ran is used as flutes and mosques decorated and the spoils of war manipulated, and the obligatory charity becomes an excessive debt, and trust is taken like spoils of war, and religious study is not for the Sake of Allah and when husbands obey their wives, and disobeys his mother, and banishes his father, and the last of this nation curses the beginning of it, and when the tribe is mastered by a deviator, and the leader of the nation is the worst of them and a man is treated generously to avoid his evil.

Upon that day it will happen and men will run to Syria to the City of Damascus, which is one of the best cities in Syria that protects them from their enemy ... " I asked: "Will Syria be opened?" He answered: "Yes, soon then after its opening the trials will start and a dark and dusty trial will come. Trials will follow one another until a man from the Family of my House called the Mahdi comes
. If you reach him, follow him and be among those who are guided."(At-Tabarani)

« | »

:

:

HTML

GMT +2. 14:52

0.49 10
- Fresh -

vBulletin, 3.0.6
© 2024 - 2000 Jelsoft Enterprises.
Fresh.co.il ©

|