לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > מחשבים > מערכות הפעלה
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 22-12-2005, 03:17
  happy_dark_shadow happy_dark_shadow אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 09.05.05
הודעות: 104
about the "su" or "su root" in my case

when i tried to switch to root user with the code line "su root", he ask what is root password.
so i tried my regular user password she didn't work, then i tried again but this time i didn't wrote any password and it's does not work like the first try
so i used, "sudo passwd root".
he wanted a now unix password and after that to return the new unix password.
after that i used su ****(my regular user name) and then again "su root", then i enter the root password and it's work excellent.

i read your link early today, when people from the ubuntu channel irc help me with this problem.
after i told him that i tried to open a script and install him and i don't have access because i don't root they told me that there is two solutions:
1:
sudo ./install ******
2:
sudo passwd root
and then su root, to switch root user.

i know that if i use root user directly i can damage the system and it's not recommended, i read the link information.

i didn't know that before, the technical helper from netvision didn't succes help me and pass my problem to a elder technical helper, i decide to find a solution and return to netvision to finish to install this script.
now i can return to the technical help (netvision) and connect the ubuntu to the internet and finish to installation him finally.

good night it's 4:09 am now.
תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 03:54

הדף נוצר ב 0.04 שניות עם 11 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר