לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה *+*+* ברוכים הבאים לפורום אומנויות לחימה *+*+* חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > ספורט > אמנויות לחימה
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 20-12-2004, 13:02
  KASHINOKI KASHINOKI אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 12.12.04
הודעות: 2
Hello Mr. Gamal

Good morning,

I do not think that anybody is arguing with you. This is a discussion forum and people are simply expressing their opinions on this subject. You are indeed entitled to say what you want and have your own opinion and your opinion is very valid and worthy. However, just as my opinion is only an opinion, yours too, is only an opinion.

I will agree that doing anything obsessively is probably unhealthy.

You say that this thread lacks what you call a modern perspective. There is nothing wrong with having a modern point of view. Actually it is important to have a modern perspective, but that is not the subject of this thread. If you feel like you would like to discuss this, you are more than welcome to start a new thread.

Just because someone is interested in the past, does not mean he or she has no modern perspective. It may seem a bit ironic to you that the word that most Japanese martial traditions use to speak about training is "keiko" (稽古)which is made up of two characters that mean thinking about the old or if you would like considering the past.

I wish you a very nice day and happy training. I think we would both agree that there is no substitute for going out and training physically.

Alon Adika

חזרה לפורום

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 18:03

הדף נוצר ב 0.05 שניות עם 11 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר