לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה ## בקרוב שינוים רעננים ## חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > מוזיקה > מוזיקה
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 09-07-2006, 14:37
  slayer510 slayer510 אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 24.06.05
הודעות: 78
שיר

שיר מאוד יפה
הנה הליריקס
RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS-TELL ME BABY:

1. They come from every state to findSome dreams were meant to be declinedTell the man what did you have in mindWhat have you come to doNo turning water into wineNo learning while you're in the lineI'll take you to the broken signYou see these lights are blueCome and get itLost it at the city limitSay goodbye'Cause they will find a way to trim itEverybody lookin' for a silly gimmickGotta get awayCan’t take it for another minuteThis town is made of many thingsJust look at what the current bringsSo high it’s only promisingThis place was made on youTell me baby, what’s your storyWhere you come fromAnd where you wanna go this time onTell me lover, are you lonelyThe thing we need isNever all that hard to find, allTell me baby what’s your storyWhere do you come fromAnd where you wanna go this time onYou’re so lovely, are you lonelyGiving up on the innocence you left behindSome claim to have the fortitudeToo shrewd to blow the interludeSustaining pain to set a moodStep out to be renewedI’ll move you like a baritoneJungle Brothers on the microphoneGetting over with an undertoneIt’s time to turn to stoneChitty chitty babyWhen your nose is in the nitty grittyLife can be a little sweetBut life can be a little shittyWhat a pityBoston and a Kansas CityLooking for a hundredBut you only ever found a fittyThree fingers in the honeycombYou ring just like a xylophoneDevoted to the chromosomeThe day that you left home(2x’s)Tell me baby what’s your storyWhere you come fromAnd where you wanna go this time onTell me lover, are you lonelyThe thing we need isNever all that hard to find, allTell me baby, what’s your storyWhere you come fromAnd where you wanna go this time onYou’re so lovely, are you lonelyGiving up on the innocence you left behind

נערך לאחרונה ע"י slayer510 בתאריך 09-07-2006 בשעה 14:44.
חזרה לפורום

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 23:34

הדף נוצר ב 0.04 שניות עם 11 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר