לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה ●●● ברוכים הבאים אל פורום צבא וביטחון ●●● לפני הכתיבה בפורום חובה לקרוא את דבר המנהל ●●● עקבו אחרינו! ●●● חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > חיילים, צבא וביטחון > צבא ובטחון
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 08-10-2007, 07:53
צלמית המשתמש של zragon13
  zragon13 zragon13 אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 19.09.05
הודעות: 1,280

1Even in a perfect world, training time will always be limited. Specialization comes at a price. The more time spent training on a specific delivery, the less time available for core infantry fighting skills. An army like the IDF with a limited budget and that needs to be able to fight intensive wars during brief periods cannot afford to have various very-specialized infantry brigades. As I keep quoting Offer, the units that will usually be deployed in war are the one that are closest and available, rather than the one specially trained for the mission

Even a large nation like the US which can afford various "specialized" amphibious, parachute, helicopter and mechanized varieties of infantry ends up in war using them in a manner far different than their specialty. Think of the 1st Marine Division and the 101 (or was it 82?) Airborne units that were deployed as mechinized infantry during the 2003 invasion of Iraq and both lacked sufficient armored mobility (the Marines employing their Amphibious AAA7 as large APCs hundreds of miles from any beachfront

I would much rather have infantry units which are primarily excellent at general fighting skills (urban, trench, etc) and only have some experience with various delivery methods (helicoptor, APC, amphibious) than the other way around

2Actually I think that a more severe problem that we saw in the last war was the tanks soldiers who hadn't seen a tank even once in 4 months

תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 01:29

הדף נוצר ב 0.06 שניות עם 11 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר