לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה ברוכים הבאים לפורום לימודים. אנו מאחלים לכל הגולשים שנת לימודים מוצלחת חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > השכלה כללית > לימודים
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 12-04-2007, 15:33
צלמית המשתמש של netaneldj
  netaneldj netaneldj אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 01.05.06
הודעות: 7,861
Facebook profile
בדיקת עבודה שכתבתי ואני לא בטוח בה...

זה לא אשכול "תכינו לי את שיעורי הבית" כי זה דבר שאף אחד לא יוכל לעזור לי בו חוץ מכם.
הכנתי עבודה באנגלית על שיר שהיה צריך לתרגם את כל המילים, אח"כ לנתח אותו בכל מיני שאלות, ואני די חושב שהשאלות שלי לא מנוסחות טוב (או מאוד לא טוב).

אשמח ואעריך מאוד! את מי שיטרח לקרוא את מה שכתבתי ובמידה ויש טעות יכתוב את התיקון כאן.

תודה מראש!
ציטוט:

4) What did I learn about the translation?

As a result of the translation I've got similarities and differences.

The similarities are mostly shown in the whole song.

The Hebrew translation has the same structure and paragraph's length.

Despite this we have a lot of differences:

If we will sing the original song using the Hebrew words instead, it would be a little funny, because the phases do not rhyme, and it may be a little strange to hear.

Another difference is the meaning of the song. English describes to us the song with more sensitive way although Hebrew is doing it pretty well.

5) What ideas/themes are dealt with the song?

The main theme of this song is about a pair who got to turning point.

Then she wants him to 'keep holding on' through their difficulty to stay together and pass this.

I think the song is trying to say that we need to keep our loves (for everything) even if we have any hardness, and try to overcome it.

I agree with that, because I think people don't have a lot of opportunities in their life and they need to save it.

The lyrics are great, waking up our emotions and feelings. It is passing the theme very well and shows clearly the singer's idea.

6) List any word/phrases/lines/rhymes etc you like more than others

I choose the line "there's no other way when it comes to the truth" because here the singer wants to tell us that we can't escape from the reality, and I think this is one of the important things that people forget sometimes.

7) Write some biological background about the singer

Avril Ramona Lavigne, was born in 1984, Canada.

Avril Lavigne is featured in "Maxim" magazines, and she was included in Canadian Business Magazine's.

She has sold over 26 million albums, and one of her best albums was the "Under My Skin" that was released on May 25, 2004. she sold over 380,000 copies of that in the first week.

The single "Don't Tell Me" became number one in Argentina, Mexico and one of the top five in the UK and Canada.

8) Write a short story inspired by the song

Once upon a time there were two ladies.

One was ugly and the other one was very beautiful.

The ugly one was smart, funny, sensitive and a very good person, but the pretty lady was cruel and foolish.

The prince had to choose one of the two ladies to be for his wife.

The prince didn't meet the two so he couldn't judge them well.

As expected he chose the pretty one, and thought he would live with her in happiness.

But he was wrong.

She was terrible and insufferable so he could lose his mind.

He didn't love her, but although this she very loved him and when she thought he is going to break up with her she wrote him a message there is written "please don't leave me, we will make it through".

She didn't know that he went to the other lady – the ugly one and sent her a message back "sorry, but I found a wonderful wife – your sister", she started to cry and finally found to herself a good husband.

9) What I enjoyed about this project?

In this project I enjoyed and learned many things.

It was interesting to operate my chosen line and describe it with my understanding.

When I have translated the lyrics I paid attention to the meaning of the song, the singer's ideas which is combined in their and I loved it.

10) What did I learn about this project?

(A) I learned about Avril Lavigne, she is one of my favorite singers and now I know her better.

I learned more about poetry and it would be easier to write some poems in the future.

(B) I developed my vocabulary and learned how to express myself better in order to memorize English spelling rules.

חזרה לפורום

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 08:44

הדף נוצר ב 0.05 שניות עם 11 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר