לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה __ ברוכים הבאים לפורום מתגייסים וסדירים__ חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > חיילים, צבא וביטחון > מתגייסים וסדירים
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 22-08-2007, 11:07
  Liatxx Liatxx אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 06.06.07
הודעות: 13
long time

Hi.
It's been a long time since I posted here and I've gone through a lot.
This thread is going to be locked but I just felt I should update people and summarize things because I see a lot of replies that I never even knew I got.
The whole experience got me to realize many things and I've even learned things about myself. The reason that I asked for help here was because my friend introduced it to me and he thought it was a good idea which I can now find no logic in. At first I just felt like I can't join the army. I wasn't even sure why, but I just knew it. I figured out that I have nothing against the Israeli army at all. It is military in general which I have a problem with. I will certainly not get into it because I never came here to start fighting with anyone and it makes no sense to discuss pacifism with a forum full of people who wish to join the military. ;P
I am going to sort things out though. I'm doing research and I will speak to the pychiatrist in the army because they called me for it and I shall right a letter regarding my inability to be part of a military system. My hope is that I will be able to volunteer somewhere in a school with troubled teens. Actually, I would love to volunteer anywhere. I do wish to give back :]
I appreciate anyone who took interest and especially those capable of understanding my situation and that it's not the end of the world for a teenager to not completely understand herself. In fact, it is quite natural.

Thanks everyone.

Liat xx

נערך לאחרונה ע"י Liatxx בתאריך 22-08-2007 בשעה 11:34.
תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 22:54

הדף נוצר ב 0.06 שניות עם 11 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר