לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה ●●● ברוכים הבאים אל פורום צבא וביטחון ●●● לפני הכתיבה בפורום חובה לקרוא את דבר המנהל ●●● עקבו אחרינו! ●●● חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > חיילים, צבא וביטחון > צבא ובטחון
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 03-01-2008, 08:36
צלמית המשתמש של zragon13
  zragon13 zragon13 אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 19.09.05
הודעות: 1,280

ציטוט:
במקור נכתב על ידי flash88888

לצערי, יש לנו הרבה מאוד מה ללמוד מהחיזבאללה לגבי נצחון עלדעת הקהל. התעמולה שלהם לא עבדה רק על אנשים מחו"ל, אלא גם עליינו!

שימו לב לערוץ אל-מנאר, ש24 שעות משדר סרטוני הילולה ללוחמיהחיזבאללה.

הנה דוגמא קטנה למשתמש שמפיץ את התעמולה השטנית הזאת, וכמעטואין תגובה ישראלית לעניין:

http://www.youtube.com/user/hezbsoldier1

The slideshow video you linked to contains several very disturbing pictures of damaged IDF personal equipment and what seem to be human remains. However, as disturbing as these pictures may be to me as an Israeli, and a human being, I'm not sure how effective they really are on the enemy --us

As an IDF reserve soldier, the only effect on me of watching those pictures, if anything, is to increase my determination to fight --if there is a next time, God forbid-- and to hesitate one split-second less to pull the trigger if I actually get to see them

The following links to a good example of a dramatic Hezbollah "action" movie that I found on the Hizbalony's site

לצפייה במקור באתר YouTube, לחצו כאן.

I have to give credit to the Hezbollah PR department on the clever mix of various actual operational footage showing tired IDF soldiers, damaged IDF vehicles, evacuation of IDF wounded--at least one shot I recognize from the security zone period before the 2000 withdrawal-- with staged/training footage of the tough and professional Hezbollah (e.g. showing camouflaged fighters marching unafraid in combat formation through open fields during the day*; Staged footage of a Hezbollah AT team setting up and then a real tank getting hit by a missile)

i*in my experience during the war, the only individuals my unit actually saw were four that dared leaving the house that they had been hiding in only after the cease-fire had gone in effect –and even then, only one carried a gun

I especially like the cinematic effect of the burning IDF helmets landing just after the footage of real IDF tanks being hit. To the untrained eye this might very well seem to be what real Hezbollah operations look like, but to the average soldier it is clear that this is just a propaganda film

I imagine that if Lebanon2 had been run more like a "regular" war (e.g. army crosses into enemy territory and fights there continuously until combat is over--without units "visiting" and returning to border after a few days, wounded soldiers and damaged vehicles would be treated near the front and not evacuated back to the border) there would have been far less opportunities to take "humiliating" pictures by the media--and far less security leaks

Would it be effective if Israel broadcast humiliating footage of chained groups of blindfolded Hezbollah prisoners like those from operation Chomat magen or Lebanon1? Sure it would, but then again, you have to first conduct the war differently and actually fight and capture them

Faking that kind stuff might be legitimate for an organization like Hezbollah, but if a democratic state did that, once the truth got out-and it always would-it's effect would be counter productive and cause it to lose credibility in the eyes of its own citizens and soldiers

If we had actually defeated the Hizbolla during the war in the field--and when its a war between a strong army and a small guerilla organization, a "teko" is not good enough--there would be no need for any further progoganda

נערך לאחרונה ע"י zragon13 בתאריך 03-01-2008 בשעה 08:43.
תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 16:04

הדף נוצר ב 0.04 שניות עם 11 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר