לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה ברוכים הבאים לפורום כתיבה וספרות!!! והשורה הנעה - נוע תנוע! אוסף ביקורות הספרים של כל הזמנים אוסף אתגרי הכתיבהלכתיבה הציטוט הנבחר: 'הסופר, כמו הילד, אוהב לשחק משחקים, אבל יודע להציב את הגבול בין האמת לבדיון' מאת פרויד. חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > תרבות ואמנות > כתיבה וספרות
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 10-12-2007, 22:01
צלמית המשתמש של A.PhoeniX
  A.PhoeniX A.PhoeniX אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 12.12.06
הודעות: 299
שלח הודעה דרך ICQ אל A.PhoeniX
Where R U?

I am stuck here all alone, with a smile in my mouth and my eyes, wanting you to come and reach me your hand so I can grab at something…Something that will get me out of here…but you are not coming…and I am thinking of rise no more…just fall down, all the way back to my truth…To the deepest darkness…And just never go out to that hurting light again!

I am still here…Waiting to you with a smile in my mouth…Still here living in a hope that you WILL come…but when I pull up my look at the horizon, there is no one there…I keep smiling over the winds that passing me by…all alone again…walking in circles. Living footsteps on the snow field, so you can find me when you will finally be here…

Dreams dying in my arms at the time I fall asleep…Voices whispers me to go on…to leave this place I call home, and the next time I’ll see your face, just pass you by without even saying hello! But my quality to not bend the rules are keeping me awake to the reality I see…I am all alone now…But I won’t listen to some voices in my head…I’ve been gone crazy…it’s even not a problem for me any more…The problem is, that I will never listen to your advice, and always peek up the other way…And now…even the voices in my head had lost the hope and left me all alone…But I am still here…Smiling…waiting for you to come…You are not coming!

Dreams aren’t destined to come true…Now I know it for sure…

The destiny doesn’t exist…But still when I passing you by, I am not telling a thing…Still wanting you to come…

Just to show you…I am smiling with my mouth…My eyes and my heart… I am smiling now…Because you finally came…

But I am…No longer waiting
חזרה לפורום

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 01:06

הדף נוצר ב 0.07 שניות עם 11 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר