לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה ●●● ברוכים הבאים אל פורום צבא וביטחון ●●● לפני הכתיבה בפורום חובה לקרוא את דבר המנהל ●●● עקבו אחרינו! ●●● חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > חיילים, צבא וביטחון > צבא ובטחון
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 07-09-2008, 08:22
צלמית המשתמש של zragon13
  zragon13 zragon13 אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 19.09.05
הודעות: 1,280

I have to agree with Mevaker's criticism and of General Ivri-Sukenik's opinion

Maybe the IDF is training much more than it did before Lebanon2, but it is still training much less than was the norm in the 80s and most of the 90s.

My reserve infantry battalion had a 5day live fire exercise in Tzaylim during summer2007 that was described as an "intensive" post-war training exercise by the generals that spoke to us at the end. Yet it was no more than an average excercise like the ones we had every year before Intifada2. If anything, it was easier

I expected the IDF to train more than before after the war, to make up for the combat capability gap that had developed over the last decade and that was so painfully seen in 2006. But today it is still training less than what was once considered "regular". Our yearly training norm in the 90s was 5days in Tzalim plus 2-3days additional training in the North, plus a few additional 1days for "fun". And I'm talking here about the main body of soldiers, officers of course would do more

Even if a sadir battalion is really training 4months a year now, this is still 50 percent less than the 2x3month training period that I "enjoyed" in the 80s. And trust me, we were far from "perfect" even then. I would have expected the IDF to train more intensly after the war to relearn what it has forgotten, not less than it did when it just had to maintain its level

Maybe today's senior IDF officers simply do not remember or never knew what what intensive training means?

Despite the embarrassment received in 2006, apparently not enough blood was shed for the State/IDF/People to relly learn its lessons and cause it to change its/our ways

נערך לאחרונה ע"י zragon13 בתאריך 07-09-2008 בשעה 08:35.
תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 14:17

הדף נוצר ב 0.04 שניות עם 11 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר