לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה ●●● ברוכים הבאים אל פורום צבא וביטחון ●●● לפני הכתיבה בפורום חובה לקרוא את דבר המנהל ●●● עקבו אחרינו! ●●● חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > חיילים, צבא וביטחון > צבא ובטחון
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 29-12-2010, 09:02
  AJ-47 AJ-47 אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 07.04.08
הודעות: 6,949
10 הכתבות הפופולריות ביותר בפורום 2010 Top-kit

1. 1XM-25 Headed to Afghanistan with Green Berets [39,175 views] (this is not surprising at all, since the XM-25 is a bit of a wonder weapon and lots of people are curious about how it works, and how well it works. Also, a reminder that our coverage of this set the trend for the mainstream media which only caught up to this last month)
  2. Night Shoot with Mk-19 and 60mm Mortar [36,016 views] (here’s one I just don’t get — maybe you all can explain this one to me. When Ward and I were in Afghanistan back in May, we were shooting the shit with the platoon NCOs and PL in the TOC — talking about shooting and guns and such, and the PL said ‘hey, let’s go up on the roof and do some shooting!’ Of course we were game. And this was my first time shooting video out of the NODs, so the quality was bad and the weapons weren’t new. But for some reason, you all loved it)
  3. Brit Makes Record Sniper Kill in Afghanistan [27,939 views] (not surprising in the least)
  4. SOCOM Cancels Mk-16 SCAR [22,689 views] (you all know how much crap I got from SCAR fans on this one over at other sites like Lightfighter and M4carbine.net and by in large, the bulk of you recognized they were shooting the messenger on this one and had my back. For this I am eternally grateful to all 22,689 of you and made it through that difficult story because of your support)
  5. M4 Grip Pod Popular in the Field [19,288 views]
  6. Battle of the Battle Rifle Grips: Grauer IGRS [18,003 views] (I guess you all love accessory posts…)
  7. IMINT: Super Short CQB Combat Rifle [17,360 views] (I love doing these types of posts, and not just because they’re easy. Finding pics of snake eaters in the field and doing forensics on their equipment choices is a great way to get valuable intelligence on what preferences are in the field and which companies and setups are edging out others. I mean, how do you think everyone started wearing MultiCam in Afghanistan?)
  8. EXCLUSIVE: Army Picks Medium Ruck Design [16,069 views] (This is a testament to the popularity and reach of Kit Up! and your help getting us there. PEO Soldier contacted me on this story since they knew if we wrote about it, the right people would read it. As a veteran news reporter, I always like exclusives and this was a great one for both Kit Up! and Military.com…)
  9. EOD Gets Their MultiCam on in Afghanistan [13,392 views]
  10. A New Sniper Duel in Helmand [13,312 views] (This one is no surprise either…)
So, one of my great disappointments is that there’s no story on the improved carbine or AfCam in the top 10 (maybe the EOD one can be considered, but I’m not feeling it). I’m not sure if that means you all are sick of the camo and M4 coverage or what. So, in my next post, I’ll ask you to take a short survey to help me determine what you all want more — and less — of in our coverage.

Again, thanks for a great year and please let us know what you think were the top stories for 2010 at Kit Up!

Related Posts
  1. IMINT: Super Short CQB Combat Rifle
  2. Kit Up! 2.0
  3. Top Comments on Kit Up! Posts
  4. TF Rakkasan Camo Issue: Kit Up! Responds
  5. Army Posts Medium Ruck Pics

Read more: http://kitup.military.com/2010/12/t...l#ixzz19TuBs3Xv

תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 19:50

הדף נוצר ב 0.05 שניות עם 11 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר