לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה ●●● ברוכים הבאים אל פורום צבא וביטחון ●●● לפני הכתיבה בפורום חובה לקרוא את דבר המנהל ●●● עקבו אחרינו! ●●● חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > חיילים, צבא וביטחון > צבא ובטחון
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 10-02-2015, 04:39
  AJ-47 AJ-47 אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 07.04.08
הודעות: 6,949
ממחשבותיו של מפקד הצי האמריקאי על מהירות וחמקנות

CNO Greenert: Navy’s Next Fighter Might Not Need Stealth, High Speed

By: Sam LaGrone

February 4, 2015 10:14 AM
CNO Adm. Jonathan Greenert described options for the next Navy fighter – the F/A-XX – that would overwhelm or suppress enemy air defenses instead of outrunning or hiding from threats.

“You know that stealth maybe overrated,” Greenert said during a keynote at the Office of Naval Research Naval Future Force Science and Technology Expo.
“I don’t want to necessarily say that it’s over but let’s face it, if something moves fast through the air and disrupts molecules in the air and puts out heat – I don’t care how cool the engine can be – it’s going to be detectable.”

CNO Greenert: Stealth and speed less important for F/A-XX

U.S. Navy’s Chief of Naval Operations, Adm. Jonathan Greenert, believes stealth and speed are not important for the next generation F/A-XX naval fighter.

Speaking at the Office of Naval Research Naval Future Force Science and Technology Expo, Greenert said: “I don’t want to necessarily say that it’s over but let’s face it, if something moves fast through the air and disrupts molecules in the air and puts out heat – I don’t care how cool the engine can be – it’s going to be detectable.”

“I don’t think it’s going to be super-duper fast, because you can’t outrun missiles,” he said on having high speed.

More important, Greenert wants the next fighter to be optionally manned. “The weight that we put on an aircraft due to the pilot is kind of extraordinary. You take that off and put sensors on there instead.”

http://alert5.com/2015/02/05/cno-gr...tant-for-fa-xx/

נערך לאחרונה ע"י AJ-47 בתאריך 10-02-2015 בשעה 04:41.
תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 16:56

הדף נוצר ב 0.04 שניות עם 11 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר