לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה ●●● ברוכים הבאים אל פורום צבא וביטחון ●●● לפני הכתיבה בפורום חובה לקרוא את דבר המנהל ●●● עקבו אחרינו! ●●● חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > חיילים, צבא וביטחון > צבא ובטחון
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 03-04-2022, 10:00
צלמית המשתמש של NESHER
  משתמש זכר NESHER NESHER אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 11.10.04
הודעות: 149
Thanks All and reply

Hello everyone. Thanks for the reply. And once again, condolences to the victims. It was
Considering this case in the field of weapons. Unlike the Gaza Strip, which is close to the sea and can be smuggled by tunnel. Is it difficult to obtain and store normally operating guns and ammunition in a closed inland Westbank? Of course, even if it is incomplete, if you shoot even one bullet, you can kill a person. It is also interesting that it is made in the United States such as M16 and M4 instead of AK. Unlike Gaza, there are few insiders on the autonomous government side, so it is a proof that AK such as Palestinian police has not leaked. Looking at the recent terrorist detection images in the autonomous region, the terrorists possessed an M4 that was believed to have been stolen from the Israeli army. Is this stolen from the arsenal? Or are Israeli Arab soldiers secretly shedding? .. because. I saw it when I stayed in Israel for sightseeing a long time ago. The soldier accidentally dropped the magazine, and the soldier was nervously checking if even one shot had been dropped. Israel has strict weapons and ammunition management, but the enemy possesses it. It's very strange. From where? .. I hear that a gun smuggling from Lebanon was recently caught. It's strange again. I saw it in the news. I have long thought that Israel's border control is perfect. However. On TV, illegal cross-borders enter Israel and work easily over the border fence of the autonomous region. I'm scared. Where is Magab? Where is the Israeli army? Border control is important for land-based countries. Are the current Israeli government and security agencies only interested in Gaza and Iran? .. The immediate threat continues. Is there any more crisis-conscious old Israel I know? .. Condolences to the victims again.

NESHER

I use Google Translate. The text is awkward, please forgive me.
תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 20:06

הדף נוצר ב 0.04 שניות עם 11 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר