לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה    ברוכים הבאים לפורום צילום!!!       אוסף אתגרי הצילום של כל הזמנים   מצגת-סרטון ישראל 3 מוכנה כעת להפצה, לצפייה לחצו כאן חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > תרבות ואמנות > צילום סטילס ווידאו
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 23-03-2007, 15:21
צלמית המשתמש של גודלן-ארז
  גודלן-ארז גודלן-ארז אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 31.03.06
הודעות: 5,026
שלח הודעה דרך MSN אל גודלן-ארז
בתגובה להודעה מספר 8 שנכתבה על ידי Shai שמתחילה ב "הוא עבר פרמוט מהיר בפורמט FAT32 והבעיה נמשכת."

ציטוט:
אם עדיין לא עובד כנרא הסטנדרט שלפיו יצרו את הכרטיס הזה אינו מתאים ולכן עליך להחליף אותו.

טוב תן לי לצטט את הבחור מהלינק: (הדגשתי מה שחשוב
ציטוט:
Yet again, people (including, possibly, Canon support - it's hard to tell from this reply) are ignoring that there's an architectural limit in SD at 2GB. Originally the limit was at 1GB, but there was a way found to make 2GB cards without breaking the original SD standard. That said, there were plenty of issues in the early days of 2GB cards.

4GB "SD" cards break the original SD card specification, which is why they often don't work. There is a new SD HC specification that, amongst other things, removes the 2GB limit - see this press release for details, including confirmation of the 2GB architectural limit in SD. However, at the moment, very few devices support SD HC - I don't believe any Canon cameras do. Some Panasonic devices do. SD HC compatible devices are likely to have the SD HC logo on them.

There is the issue of FAT32 support, as >2GB partitions require FAT32 support if you're going to use FAT. However, just supporting FAT32 isn't enough - you also need hardware compatibility with the card. There are no size related hardware compatibility issues with CompactFlash - apparently the specification doesn't contain any architectural limits on card size - so for CompactFlash it's just a filesystem compatibility limit. That may be why many people think of the 2GB limit as being related to FAT32 support - older DSLRs that don't support FAT32 can't be used with 4GB or larger CompactFlash cards unless the cards have an ability to operate as a bank of 2GB cards using a switch.

I'd leave the 4GB "SD" cards alone. 2GB cards will get a huge number of shots from an S3 IS at maximum size and resolution, and there shouldn't be the same sort of compatibility issues. The problem can be subtle, in that the card can initially work, but you get some sort of failure as you begin to fill the card.

I'm not familiar enough with the details of the SD and SD HC specifications (which are restricted distribution - to get full details even of the non-CPRM stuff you have to enter into an agreement with the SecureDigital Association) to know precisely what the details are. Depending on how the SD interface is implemented in the camera, it may be possible to add SD HC support with a firmware upgrade - but that's not saying Canon will provide such an upgrade. It could be that the SD support in the current crop of Canon cameras is implemented using a hardware component that can't be reprogrammed to support SD HC.

I don't understand why people want so many shots on one card anyway. There are situations, such as some kinds of sports use, where a break to change cards is inconvenient. If you're diving with the camera in an underwater housing, you have to surface to change cards and you probably want the largest card possible.

However, for most people, it's an "all your eggs in one basket" issue. If something goes wrong with your one big card, you can lose a lot of shots in one go. On holiday, it's maybe better to use two or three smaller cards, carrying any full cards somewhere other than your camera bag. That way, if your camera is stolen, you won't lose all your pictures.

It is a personal choice, and I go for reasonably large cards myself (2GB in my DSLR - which holds around 200 RAW shots on a 20D), but I usually put 512MB cards in the JPEG only compacts that I use.

Temp Web Site: picasaweb.google.com/erez2006

נערך לאחרונה ע"י גודלן-ארז בתאריך 23-03-2007 בשעה 15:26.
תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 19:53

הדף נוצר ב 0.07 שניות עם 12 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר