לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה ●●● ברוכים הבאים אל פורום צבא וביטחון ●●● לפני הכתיבה בפורום חובה לקרוא את דבר המנהל ●●● עקבו אחרינו! ●●● חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > חיילים, צבא וביטחון > צבא ובטחון
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 19-11-2007, 21:14
  Gevaldic Man Gevaldic Man אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 02.08.04
הודעות: 387
Whats your point exactly??
בתגובה להודעה מספר 1 שנכתבה על ידי seal13il שמתחילה ב "need help from guys who served in "Duvdevan" in the mid 90"s"

I'm currently living in the states, and work in Weapons related industry.

The amount of people that you come across who know tell you "oh, i know this israeli guy!" usually end up with "Sniper in the Special Forces", Pilot", or "Israeli Intelligence, it was so secret that i cant tell you".

So, assuming this guy is lying, leave him be, he's obviusly bitter about something or has a low self esteem and builds it up by telling other people lies. I dont't understand what damage he is causing, if, indeed he is making up things then he's not crossing any red line and BAM"AM,

Sometimes i wonder whos loosing sleep at night- The guy who comes up wiht wild stories from his heroic days in the UNIT or the guy who has something persdonal against him, and has to broadcast his name in the Public.
Either way i think what you did was wrong, and theres no place for you to be posting a person's name on the Web just because you have your doubts about him. Grow up, leave him alone and let him tell his lie s(if he is at all, for your own sake i hope he is lying and really isnt a MASHAK LOTAR who will beat your ass down).

Please, enogh with this unveiling the phoney American who served in the Military. Theres enogh people i come across in the states wether be it in Buisness meetings, street, or my Shull who claim to have been Shayetet Matkal or somthing that not even the Defence Ministef knows of or family people whos family memeber's are crazy commandos who really served in regular Units and instead of taking pride in what they did they have to make up stories.
Just recently i met a group of guys who In NYC who claimed to hve ben some special CT unit that operates in the Territories, when i asked them their unit name they of course answered we dont have one, so me, being an Actual MASHAK incharge of CT Weapons and Tactics in Miluim, was interested in which unit this since any unit, no matter its ZROA, if it deals with LOTAR (eequipemnt, weapons, arsenal, tactics, research, development etc) - they started to murmur and laugh and look around and kept on avoiding my Q telling me i wouldnt know of it etc and when i laughed and just said try me one of them blurted out "97", for a second i was confuse,d and i tried to thin of diffrent units who would have a 97 as an actual number or a short reffrence but couldnt think of someone as a unit with LOTAR capabilities- Remember, when i mean LOTAR i mean Pigua Mikuach, not Anti Facha and non- hostage situations which are used by units such as Duvedevan etc.
Point is the nice group of 8 guys, who half of them where american, and had alredy nice bellys and 3 chins (well, who am i to gudje? i gained about 15 k"g and got about 7 chins since reaching the states) really served in Netzach Yehuda- Halo hu Gdud Tishim Vesheva. Instead of being roud of their Gdude, and their work int he T's, they had to make up stuff, making others around them, their fellow collage class mates and co-workers really belive they went on crazy missions with in the Territories.
Notice how you can usually pick up on a person who is BSing you when they tell you MASHAK Lotar and Not TEror- again, its 2 diferent aspects and TOL"IM< and a unit who is not a Yechidat Hishtaltut or in some cases Hitarvut, would not have a need for Mashak Lotar, and equiptment to traoin on such as fast ropes, ladders etc, but would have what you would probly call amashak terror- where they work on urban anti-facha CQB, krav maga aspect training and not rescuing anyone in a building or naval ship.

Tachless my freind, Leave it be, there will be many before him, and many to come who will be crazy rambo's. It seems to be bothering you to much...

Shavua tov

תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
ישן 19-11-2007, 21:28
  Gevaldic Man Gevaldic Man אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 02.08.04
הודעות: 387
PS
בתגובה להודעה מספר 1 שנכתבה על ידי seal13il שמתחילה ב "need help from guys who served in "Duvdevan" in the mid 90"s"

I think it is horrible that you have to get your friends to check up on this guy in the "Manila"

I think the entire epedemic of kids in the army, who have freinds in Shalishut going into the office, and just looking up people's personal stats. so they can get a kickc out of it, or to call him on his "lie".

Unless this is a real Security problem (and with all due respect to him, wether he's lying or not, a Mashak Terror in Duvdevan isnt going to give you anythign that isnt givven to any Taglit kid who meets guys from Shaldag etc and will show u a nice Zig, a nice stance with his imganiry gun and get some gals all oolala with how he shows how hee scnas a hallway (which you can buy in many vedios and tutorials by many actual ex- israeli Sf's who ofer their "expertice" to the market and you can find anythign that he's told you also on youtube)

Sthen leave it be and dont be the one to ruin his name. Was your name hurt in this? anyone eles? who are you to call him on it?
I'll know for future sake if i come across a guy with that name, to double check with him if he offers any info on military talk, but other than that i have other things to deal with in my life.

Again, if he's not telling anyone anythign that is crossing BAMAM, maybe in the aspect of Si'aruv, or inner unit's work, and you really think its a problem, then you have other authoritis to turn to such as Yachbam and not let his name out on the web and hurt it.

Enogh with Israeli's pride getting hurt because someone lied to them about whefe they served- heres a secret: most ppl who served in the IDF either lied to you (Lie: making up something that never occured) or BS you (BSing: taking an exsisting fact, and altering it in your favour, adding and extracting info, to manupulate the puicture and give a diffrent scenario).
Welcome to the real world of ex-IDF Israeli's travelining/living abroad...

תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 06:28

הדף נוצר ב 0.04 שניות עם 12 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר