לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה    ברוכים הבאים לפורום צילום!!!       אוסף אתגרי הצילום של כל הזמנים   מצגת-סרטון ישראל 3 מוכנה כעת להפצה, לצפייה לחצו כאן חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > תרבות ואמנות > צילום סטילס ווידאו
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 03-01-2009, 02:16
צלמית המשתמש של Fxtrage
  Fxtrage Fxtrage אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 01.09.06
הודעות: 912
המלצה Hello to all

Happy New Year
Happy Chanuka

sorry for the English but it's the only way... if someone whishes to translate it to Heb he is more then welcome
I havn't been active around here for a while, and the reason is simple, i'm not in israel at the moment, i'm in Australia. since i can't really upload pictures to the forum (time is $) and i don't have a computer next to me the whole time (travelling on a motorcycle) i'm posting here links to my Picasa Web Albums, they are the best way to see the pictures i'm taking. since you all are photographers you may notice some unedited or HDR to be pictures. i promis when i'll come back to israel to post them the Right way (jul 09) but for the moment you gonna have to see them as well.
a little about the Trip so you can understand what is that youre looking at:
i started in Melbourne, which is in Victoria, and drove along the Great Ocean Road, down to Apollo bay and then Up to a National Park the size of the Gallilai.. then to southern part of Victoria to another National parks and Snowy Mountains. then up to Canberra and back to the coast towards Sidney, been here in Sydney for a week for the NYE and from here i'm going up the East Coast.

1st album - singapore and melbourne

2nd album - First week with the bike

3rd album - second week + Sydney Day & Night + 08-09 Fireworks

Btw- it's all approved by the Forum Admins :> - 10x Matan

Comments are more then wellcome and if you have any questions about locations and so, please post them here, i'll do my best to answer as fast as i can.

i'm travelling with my Photogear without a tripod since it's not an easy thing to mount on a Motorcycle.

Amit Sharir.

Facebook has some of the pictures as well

נערך לאחרונה ע"י Fxtrage בתאריך 03-01-2009 בשעה 02:29.
תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 23:25

הדף נוצר ב 0.06 שניות עם 12 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר