לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה   מה שבראש היתרון האנסי | freedom.fresh.co.il   נושא: ילדה, רוצה לבוא אתי לדירה? –אני רק בת ארבע־עשרה. חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > חברה וקהילה > מה שבראש
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 02-05-2009, 23:24
צלמית המשתמש של hellllllo
  משתמשת נקבה hellllllo מנהל hellllllo אינו מחובר  
..........مديرة..........

חבר מתאריך: 01.02.07
הודעות: 11,045
בתגובה להודעה מספר 1 שנכתבה על ידי בן אור שמתחילה ב "who is on stage הדיאלוג הכי טוב שאי פעם נכתב"

קוד:
>>Abbott: I see you're here for your Hebrew lesson. >>Costello: I'm ready to learn. >>Abbott: Now, the first thing you must understand is that Hebrew and >>English have many words which sound alike, but they do not mean the >>same thing. >>Costello: Sure, I understand. >>Abbott: Now, don't be too quick to say that. >>Costello: How stupid do you think I am - don't answer that. It's >>simple - some words in Hebrew sound like words in English, but they >>don't mean the same thing. >>Abbott: Precisely. >>Costello: We have that word in English, too. What does it mean in >>Hebrew? >>Abbott: No, no. Precisely is an English word. >>Costello: I didn't come here to learn English, I came to learn >>Hebrew. So make with the Hebrew. >>Abbott: Fine. Let's start with mee. >>Costello: You. >>Abbott: No, mee. >>Costello: Fine, we'll start with you. >>Abbott: No, we'll start with mee. >>Costello: Okay, have it your way. >>Abbott: Now, mee is who. >>Costello: You is Abbott. >>Abbott: No, no, no. Mee is who. >>Costello: You is Abbott. >>Abbott: You don't understand. >>Costello: I don't understand? Did you just say me is who? >>Abbott: Yes I did. Mee is who. >>Costello: You is Abbott. >>Abbott: No, you misunderstand what I am saying. Tell me about mee. >>Costello: Well, you're a nice enough guy. >>Abbott: No, no. Tell me about mee! >>Costello: Who? >>Abbott: Precisely.. >>Costello: Precisely what? >>Abbott: Precisely who. >>Costello: It's precisely whom! >>Abbott: No, mee is who. >>Costello: Don't start that again - go on to something else. >>Abbott: All right. Who is he. >>Costello: Who is he? >>Abbott: Yes. >>Costello: I don't know. Who is he? >>Abbott: Sure you do. You just said it. >>Costello: I just said what? >>Abbott: Who is he. >>Costello: Who is he? >>Abbott: Precisely. >>Costello: Again with the precisely! Precisely who? >>Abbott: No, precisely he. >>Costello: Precisely he? Who is he? >>Abbott: Precisely! >>Costello: And what about me? >>Abbott: Who. >>Costello: me, me, me! >>Abbott: Who, who, who! >>Costello: What are you, an owl? Me! Who is me? >>Abbott: No, who is he! >>Costello: I don't know, maybe he is me! >>Abbott: No, hee is she! >>Costello: Do his parents know about this? >>Abbott: About what? >>Costello: About her! >>Abbott: What about her? >>Costello: That she is he! >>Abbott: No, you've got it wrong - hee is she! >>Costello: Then who is he? >>Abbott: Precisely! >>Costello: Who? >>Abbott: He! >>Costello: Me? >>Abbott: Who! >>Costello: He? >>Abbott: She! >>Costello: Who is she? >>Abbott: No, who is he. >>Costello: I don't care who is he, I want to know who is she? >>Abbott: No, that's not right. >>Costello: How can it not be right? I said it. I was standing here >>when I said it, and I know me. >>Abbott: Who. >>Costello: Who >>Abbott: Precisely! >>Costello: Me! Me is that he you are talking about! He is me! >>Abbott: No, hee is she! >>Costello: Wait a minute, wait a minute! I'm trying to learn a >>little Hebrew, and now I can't even speak English. Let me review. >>Abbott: Go ahead. >>Costello: Now first you want to know me is who. >>Abbott: Correct. >>Costello: And then you say who is he. >>Abbot: Absolutely. >>Costello: And then you tell me he is she. >>Abbott & Costello: Precisely! >>Costello: Now look at this logically. If me is who, and who is he, >>and he is she, don't it stand to reason that me is she? >>Abbott: Who? >>Costello: She! >>Abbott: That is he! >>Costello: Who is he? >>Abbott & Costello: Precisely! >>Costello: I have just about had it. You have me so confused that I >>just want to go home. You know what I want? Ma! >>Abbott:What. >>Costello: I said Ma. >>Abbott: What. >>Costello: What are you, deaf? I want Ma! >>Abbott: What! >>Costello: Not what, who! >>Abbott: He! >>Costello: Not he! Ma is not he! >>Abbott: Of course not! Who is he! >>Costello: I don't know. I don't know. I don't care. I don't care >>who is he, he is she, me is who, ma is what. I just want to go home >>now and play with my dog. >>Abbott: Fish. >>Costello: Fish?
>>Abbott: Dag is fish.
>>Costello: That's all, I'm outta here.

תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 00:00

הדף נוצר ב 0.07 שניות עם 12 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר