לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה __ ברוכים הבאים לפורום מתגייסים וסדירים__ חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > חיילים, צבא וביטחון > מתגייסים וסדירים
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 26-03-2011, 08:32
  משתמשת נקבה scarlet22 scarlet22 אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 26.03.11
הודעות: 4
שאלה chayelet bodeda nefkedet. what do i do?

i am chayalet bodeda. i came to israel 2 years ago to join the army.
i have already been 1 year in the army and it hasnt been what i have expected.
i have recently come across a problem that has given me no other option but to be "nefkedet". so i am asking if sometimes it is alright if there is no other option?

i am renting an apartment and i told my mefakdim a month in advance that i have to leave on the 1st of april as my contract is finished and i cant renew it.
in the meantime i filed paperwork for an apartment from aguda le maan hachayal and also for beit hachayal..
i was number 16 in line for beit hachayal in the merkaz. its important for me to stay in merkaz as this is where my friends are and they are all i have in israel

the date i had to leave my apartment was coming closer and noone was listening to my problem that soon i would have nowhere to go.
i tried to make appointments to talk to my katzin but he forgot about it twice!!
i wrote a letter to mefaked egged (aluf mishne) and i never got an answer back
i went to ktzinat tash, ktzinat shalishut..
everyone with the same answer... "we will see what we can do" but meantime i was running out of time

i know u are asking why i didnt ask for days off... well i had problems with my shmirot so it came to a point where i couldnt take off because i had so many shmirot.
i talked to naggadim in charge of shmirot too to ask if they could help me move them.. it was too late

this isnt the first time i have felt helpless in my base.. in rosh hashana i told them i dont have food and it took them 3 months to bring me food home..

so this time i wasnt willing to wait.. i went home..
i went home on the tuesday morning.. and noone saw me or spoke to me until wenesday morning.. more than 24 hours noone talked to me or saw me and they wrote in "doch 1" that i am "nimtzet" .. i have no idea why but i guess this is how much they trust me.. i have never been nefkedet or sarafti pkuda...

but i had shmira wednesday. so i guess this is why they called... i told them i was at home packing and "gone to find for myself a home as noone was willing to help me"
this is wat the nagad said.. "dont worry ... i will find u a home in jail.. i will personally make sure u have a bed in jail if u dont come back immediately"
i hung up

later i got a phonecall from my katzin (the one that kept forgetting that i needed to talk to him).. they had chosen his pkida to do the shmira instead of me.. the pkida does yomiot.. i do revushim.. so oi va voy that she should spend a night on base..
so he threatened me if i didnt come back by 4pm that i should never come back so that he wont see me
i tried to get a word out that i was gone to find myself a place to live..
but he wouldnt let me

i hung up.
i was in shock that his pkida who doesnt have any tash and her family is in israel... she needs to be home more than someone that needs to go find a home..
if this is the army i knew i would be volunteering for then i wouldn't have done it in the first place

im asking if someone knows what i can do now...
noone from my base had tried to call me since.. i am nefkedet now 3days... and noone has tried to persuade me to come back
i dont want to be arika.. i want to stay home till i find a new apartment and then come back to base..
but i know i will get punished... but do u think they will look into my situation??
and do u think that i could change bases after the treatment i get at my base?
תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
ישן 26-03-2011, 16:48
  משתמש זכר intothevoid775 intothevoid775 אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 22.08.09
הודעות: 212
Facebook profile
בתגובה להודעה מספר 1 שנכתבה על ידי scarlet22 שמתחילה ב "chayelet bodeda nefkedet. what do i do?"

אם אמורים להיות איזשהם חילופים בין המפקדים או הבסיסים אצלכם תשדלי לחזור בזמן הזה של הבלאגן, ככה יש יותר סיכוי שלא יהיה להם זמן להתעסק בך ותצאי בזול. אני מכיר מישהו שדפק נפקדות, קיבל ריתוק, דפק עוד פעם נפקדות, קיבל על תנאי והתנאי ביטל לו את הריתוק ככה שהוא יצא מורווח.

עושה רושם שאת קצת שקטה מידי ולא יודעת להביע באמת עד כמה המצב שלך חמור, לפעמים חייבים להשתולל ולהתנהג כמו מפגר בשביל שישימו אליך לב. אם אומרים לך דברים כמו "אין לך בית אז נשים אותך בכלא" אל תשתקי, תתחילי לעוף על המפקד הדביל הזה למה מי הוא ולצרוח ולילל ואני יודע מה. אם אומרים לך "סבבה נדאג לך" אל תרגעי, תלחצי עליהם מתי מתי מתי מה עם הזה שלי כל יום 3 פעמים ותבררי כל דבר בכל האותיות הקטנות שלא ידפקו אותך. וכן, תקבלי את כולם, זה לפעמים עובד, ואם לא זה לפחות מראה שאת לא פראיירית שאפשר לשים עליה פס ולהשאיר אותה להתבשל בצד.

מה שכן, לא משנה כמה יתחשבו בך, הדפוק שאת צוברת עכשיו בנפקדות שלך אי אפשר למחוק לא משנה מה, אז תחשבי גם על זה... אלא אם כן את מתכננת בכלל לצאת מהצבא.

נערך לאחרונה ע"י intothevoid775 בתאריך 26-03-2011 בשעה 16:50.
ישן 27-03-2011, 17:04
  משתמשת נקבה scarlet22 scarlet22 אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 26.03.11
הודעות: 4
בתגובה להודעה מספר 6 שנכתבה על ידי shmulovich שמתחילה ב "תקבלי. כנסי לפה יש גם מספרי..."

ציטוט:
במקור נכתב על ידי shmulovich
תקבלי.
כנסי לפה יש גם מספרי טלפון http://www.idf.il/hebrew%5CNAKHAL/ להתייעצות, תנסי לתפוס אותם.
תפרטי על הכל, על ההבטחות וההתחמקויות ועל איך שהנגד דיבר אליך בטלפון, תכניסי הכל ואת כל הסיפור שלך ובעזרת ה' הם יעזרו לך.
אל תהיי פראיירית.

so like this... i have faxed a letter to kvilot..
but i also talked to someone from haaguda le maan hachayal... and they said they are talking to AKA
i have no idea what this is.. but okay

i have been nefkedet since tuesday last week and only today my mefakdim called me for the first time.. not to ask me how i was or if i found a place to live
but to scream at me on the phone.. threatening me to come tomorrow for my shmira..
so it looks like i will have to go tomorrow to the basis.. maybe lishafet at aluf mishne.. and maybe itll work out.. maybe it wont..
maximum i will be sending these messages from jail
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 16:21

הדף נוצר ב 0.05 שניות עם 12 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר