לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה ●●● ברוכים הבאים אל פורום צבא וביטחון ●●● לפני הכתיבה בפורום חובה לקרוא את דבר המנהל ●●● עקבו אחרינו! ●●● חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > חיילים, צבא וביטחון > צבא ובטחון
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 25-05-2011, 23:40
צלמית המשתמש של zragon13
  zragon13 zragon13 אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 19.09.05
הודעות: 1,280
בתגובה להודעה מספר 1 שנכתבה על ידי plonter5 שמתחילה ב "xm-16el"

ציטוט:
במקור נכתב על ידי plonter5
השבוע חתמתי בנשקיה צבאית על נשק שסימונו היה כזה:
ar-15
property of u.s govt.
xm-16el

The XM-16E1 was the initial designation of what was later standardized (I believe in 1967) as the M-16A1. It is indeed the first version that had the forward assist (this one of the changes demanded by the US Army over the original AR15s that were orderd by the US Airforce and Special Forces.

The first regular US Army troops that were issued AR15 (this is the manufacturar's name) rifles in 1964 as well as those that were first deployed in Vietnam with it in 1966, would of had this model. I wouldn't be bothered by this though, and although several internal technical changes were made before and after the rifle was standardised with the M16A1 designation, I assume that the regular part replacements made over the lifetime of your individual rifle will have make it mechanically identical to any other M16A1 in circulation today

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M16_ri...lt_Model_603.29

ציטוט:

The U.S. Air Force's rifle, the M16, and the United States Marine Corps and Army rifle, the XM16E1, were the first versions of the M16 rifle fielded. Soon, the U.S. Army standardized the XM16E1 as the M16A1 rifle, an M16 with a forward assist feature requested by the Army. All of the early versions were chambered to fire the M193/M196 cartridge in the semi-automatic and the automatic firing modes. This occurred in the early 1960s, with the Army issuing it in late 1964.[12] Commercial AR-15s were first issued to Special Forces troops in spring of 1964

http://imageevent.com/willyp/firear...xm16e1m16a1army

Colt Model 603 (XM16E1, M16A1 Army

It would be very cool if you could take and post a photo of the markings

!

נערך לאחרונה ע"י zragon13 בתאריך 25-05-2011 בשעה 23:55.
תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
ישן 26-05-2011, 15:09
צלמית המשתמש של zragon13
  zragon13 zragon13 אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 19.09.05
הודעות: 1,280
בתגובה להודעה מספר 5 שנכתבה על ידי oxcart שמתחילה ב "מנצל את האשכול לשאלה נוספת"

AR-15 is the real name of the rifle as was designated by the original firm that designed and developed it, Armalite. AR-15 stands for Armalite Rifle model 15.

Unable to successfully market it, or the earlier 7.62mm NATO caliber AR10 version, the manufacturing rights of both were sold to the Colt company around 1960

As is well known, Colt was much more successfull in marketing the rifle to the US military. Colt later sometimes used the CAR-15 (ie Colt AR) designation instead

I've even been issued rifles that were made by two other companies (Harrington & Ricchards, and GM (the car maker) that were contracted to fill the urgent early production demands due to the needs of the Vietnam war that Colt could not handle alone

This means that "new" M4 kala rifle I got in 2007 reserve duty below was a hybrid rebuild of a new flattop upper and other parts installed over an old M16A1 lower receiver manufactured at least 40 years beforehand !
תמונה שהועלתה על ידי גולש באתר ולכן אין אנו יכולים לדעת מה היא מכילה
BTW, it functioned fine (I recently heard the slang term
שלפ-טופ
for this type of hybrid gun

M16 (US Airforce version without the forward assist) , XM16E1, and later M16A1, were the US military designations for the AR15 rifles. Rifles were manufactured and issued in US service with various markings on the receiver

About "Property of US Govt" on IDF M16s. I doubt that the majority of the tens of thousands of M16A1s in the inventory were actually delivered during the 73 airlift. I doubt that new 5.56 rifles were a high priority during the war

All M16s that I've been issued had this marking, including the M16A2E3s which were received brand new and are a specific model not issued to US forces. I think all IDF rifles have it due to some beurocratic reason so that the IDF can purchase them at discounted US Army contract discount rates

תמונה שהועלתה על ידי גולש באתר ולכן אין אנו יכולים לדעת מה היא מכילה

תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 23:29

הדף נוצר ב 0.06 שניות עם 12 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר