לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה ●●● ברוכים הבאים אל פורום צבא וביטחון ●●● לפני הכתיבה בפורום חובה לקרוא את דבר המנהל ●●● עקבו אחרינו! ●●● חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > חיילים, צבא וביטחון > צבא ובטחון
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 03-01-2011, 14:50
צלמית המשתמש של zragon13
  zragon13 zragon13 אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 19.09.05
הודעות: 1,280
דיון על קלעים אמריקאים

I recently read came upon this great discussion that contains lots of information from experienced US soldiers and marines that had served as Squad Designated Marksmen (equivalent to IDF term kalaim) in combat http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=70417

I think that the information and opinions provided in the discussion will be of interest to many people here. Some of the issues they discuss will sound familiar to IDF veterans and others perhaps serve as food for thought as to how to improve our own training or employment.
Some of the same topics have been covered previously here on
רובה צלפים M24A2
XM-25 משגר רימונים בקליבר 25 מ"מ
Improved 5.56mm for USMC and new "ideal caliber" presentation
Why don't kalaim use long M16A4

Some highlights from the discussion (my emphasis in red)

ציטוט:
Wes, for the 7.62 vs 5.56 debate, I have been lucky I guess because everytime I have seen hits on target with both rounds, the targets hasn't got up. I have however seen some long firefights where a lot of ammo gets expended. The M16A4 with MK262 as the primary load, can still fire green tip from a standard rifleman
So for a Regular unit, far from the base on Patrol with minimum support, I prefer 5.56. Logistically, it makes more sense. Yes I can delink rounds from the "most casualty producing weapon" to feed my 7.62 SDM rifle. Or I can select a rifle that, in average hands, delivers the same effects, AKA removing threats, that reduces my tail

The average Soldier with minimum training is not more effective with a bigger round. A miss is a miss. As I stated, every target I have seen hit with both rounds has ceased to be a threat. I will leave the scientific stuff for the errornet

As an SDM you're still a grunt, and there were a few times when I had to clear rooms, guard prisoners, and other tasks where the size and optic were far from desirable. While I was lucky to get 3 weeks of school taught by excellent instructors, the ideal SDM weapon needs to have a simple enough operation and optic that any squared-away trigger puller can be taught how to properly utilize it with minimal training. The ACOG isn't perfect, but it's extremely easy and fast to use for both ranging and hitting targets, and is MUCH more durable than a variable mil-dot optic. I've seen two Leupolds quickly ruined by poor handling that wouldn't have even caused a loss of zero on an ACOG

A good SDM rifle isn't supposed to be sexy, it's supposed to be make an infantryman with minimal training effective to 600mI was my platoon's SDM for my first 2 months or so in-country, before I was "promoted" to SAW gunner. I went to LRM (Long Range Marksmanship) school at Ft Campbell, taught by instructors from Benning, for 3 weeks of instruction covering shooting, range estimation, and target detection. Our issue rifle was an M14 "upgraded" with a Sage EBR chassis and a 7.62 ACOG. Of course I had to use a 5.56 M4 ACOG because someone managed to break our 7.62 model previously. Luckily, when I got overseas I managed to acquire a TPE (Theatre Provided Equipment) 10X fixed Leupold. There was no supply of M118LR to be had so I had to delink belted M80 ball. It was still plenty accurate out to 600M or so, and probably could have pushed it further, but had limited range time and I was just glad to get it zeroed

I think the Brits have it right, the LMT .308 with the right optic and training would be an ideal SDM weapon. It's accurate, reliable, and not too bulky. It is heavy, but you can't have everything, esp in 7.62x51. Plus an ACOG properly calibrated and zeroed can get hits on target fast without having to get all the training on mil-dots and worrying about DOPE, remember SDM's aren't snipers and aren't supposed to be snipers, we're grunts with a little talent and training, that's all

I was an SDM for part of my deployment, OIF2, mainly worked in Baghdad. Training was a one or two day familiarization with the M14. It spent most of the time in the trunk and I carried my M4/ACOGregular infantrymen who are tasked to provide precision fire out to 600m...

Most people don't get this simple but limiting factor

The SDM is not a sniper, doesn't need a sniper rifle, and doesn't have time to train like a sniper.
Pick an M4/A4 that shoots well, drop an ACOG on it and you have a weapon that is more capable than the training time available makes an average SDM. The M4 Sniper, AKA Recce would be the next step if training time and skill can be increased. I think the MK12 is too heavy and the scope to big to do the regular infantry job, same goes for a 7.62 rifle. It would make them a liability in close or urban terrain

Absolutely correct. The United States Army trains basic rifle qualification to 300 Meters. That is the common standard, and even then we suck at it

Not all Soldiers are gun guys. In fact very, very, very few are

This is one of three M4 carbines built at the USAMU as prototypes (one for the 82nd; one for the 101st; and one remaining at the AMU). 18-inch stainless mid-length with Geissele trigger and Daniel Defense M4-mid rail
תמונה שהועלתה על ידי גולש באתר ולכן אין אנו יכולים לדעת מה היא מכילה

Note that the last quote by a guy nicknamed Sinister that was the commander of the US Army Marksmenship Unit.
I would love to see a rifle with an 18in barrel similar to the prototype configuration as our DMR, instead of the standard or rebuilt M4 that we use today

For reference, here are two DMR configurations in US service that I posted a few years ago

US Army SDM accurized M16A4 from AR15.com

USMC SAM-R accurized M16A4 from MilitaryPhotos.com -- The mk12 or SPR configuration mentioned in the linked post are similar to this one

תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
ישן 03-01-2011, 18:59
צלמית המשתמש של zragon13
  zragon13 zragon13 אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 19.09.05
הודעות: 1,280
US Army and USMC shooting standards
בתגובה להודעה מספר 1 שנכתבה על ידי zragon13 שמתחילה ב "דיון על קלעים אמריקאים"

I'll take this opportunity to answer an old question (from a thread about the Vadi Charamia sniper

ציטוט:
במקור נכתב על ידי oplo1234
אגב, היה מעניין אותי לדעת מהי רמת הקליעה בצבאות המערב בהשוואה לצה"ל. האם למישהו יש סימוכין שהרמה בצבאות זרים גבוהה יותר? כבר שמעתי סיפורים על כמה שבכשרת הח"ירניק לוקה בחסר בהשוואה לצבאות זרים. אבל לבסוף הסתבר לי שזה די רחוק מהמציאות. שאני בסדיר הלכתי יותר, סחבתי יותר, ויריתי יותר מאשר כמה חיילים מצבאות זרים שדיברתי איתם. (אין מדברי להסיק שאין לי ביקורת על הכשרת הח"ירניק, סרגלי מאמצים וכו

This is what I learned from reading

The Army standard is 5 of 6 rounds in a 4 Cm circle (at 25meters). This translates to a 48cm diameter circle at 300m – equivilent to a man’s torso width

USMC trains and qualifies for shooting up to 500yds (460m). The target used at 500yards is a 50cm by 100cm black upper body target printed on a 2m by 2m white background. Hits on diferent parts of the targets are scored differently. For details, see http://thesupermarine.com/RifleQual.aspx

Keep in mind that these shooting qualifications are done using standard rifle iron sights and are for ALL soldiers (not just combat or infantry

The shooting is performed on known distance rifle ranges with black targets clearly marked on a white background. I don’t know if this results in more effective marksmanship under combat conditions (stress, moving/hiding targets, unknown range

I also don’t know if the different shooting requirments makes the Marines into better shooters than US Army soldiers in combat, especially when compared to the better infantry units like 101, 82nd,etc., but this seems to be the common belief (especially among Marines J

How is the reality? These expert comments from the linked SDM discussion may shed some light

Sinister from US Army marksmanship Unit

ציטוט:
The United States Army trains basic rifle qualification to 300 Meters. That is the common standard, and even then we suck at it. Not all Soldiers are gun guys. In fact very, very, very few are

Bottom line -- the basic Infantryman's rifle and carbine marksmanship at the E1-E4 enilsted soldier level sucks because the system fails to teach and maintain that skill. Ask a hundred different INFANTRY NCOs how to fix it and you'll get a hundred different answers.

Institutionally we suck at combat marksmanship from 7 yards to 600 -- if we didn't there'd be no market for training from dozens of retired SF guys and wannabes. The Army's solution is always to try to throw money and technology at the problem that could be fixed with sound doctrine, solid training, a couple thousand rounds of ball, an optic, and trigger time.

JSantoro from the USMC

ציטוט:
Sinister has seen my own rants about the Corps and the glaring falsehoods of the modern "every Marine a rifleman" ethos, here and elsewhere. Whether his rant is Army-centric or not, it remains enough of a universal as makes no difference.

Without turning it into a "thing," be assured that the Corps leadership is telling as many lies to themselves and others regarding the everyday Marine's ability to aim and hit in a combative environment as the Army leadership has drawn pie-in-the-sky conclusions about the efficacy of their training model.

נערך לאחרונה ע"י zragon13 בתאריך 03-01-2011 בשעה 19:06.
ישן 04-01-2011, 10:02
  משתמש זכר קרן-אור קרן-אור אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 11.09.06
הודעות: 10,215
בתגובה להודעה מספר 2 שנכתבה על ידי zragon13 שמתחילה ב "US Army and USMC shooting standards"

ציטוט:
Institutionally we suck at combat marksmanship from 7 yards to 600 -- if we didn't there'd be no market for training from dozens of retired SF guys and wannabes.
נצל"ש- מה המצב בכוחות המיוחדים בארה"ב? מדברים בפורום מדי פעם על דרישות מיוחדות מנק"ל של כוחות מיוחדים, אבל אם אני מבין נכון, בהכשרה הבסיסית בארה"ב רק חלק מהלוחמים עוברים הכשרה מיוחדת בנשק (הסמכה 18B), ואני מניח שגם שם, ב-16 שבועות מתמקדים בלימוד מגוון סוגי הנשק שצוות כוחות מיוחדים עלול להיתקל בו (מקלעים, מקל"ר, מרגמות, רוב"צ, מטולים, רובה קלעים, נשק שלל, כוונות, פנסים, סמנים, וכו'), בהעברת מטווח, באחזקה- ולא ביסודות הקליעה.

ציטוט:
Following the completion of Phase III, candidates then begin Phase IV, for specific training within one of the five initial Special Forces specialties: 18A - Detachment Commander for commissioned officers and 18B - Weapons Sergeant, 18C - Engineering Sergeant, 18D - Medical Sergeant, and 18E - Communications Sergeant for non-commissioned officers. The 18A, 18B, 18C, and 18E training courses are 16 weeks long
ישן 05-01-2011, 04:06
צלמית המשתמש של ביטיס
  ביטיס ביטיס אינו מחובר  
מומחה ללוחמת חי"ר, סיור וצליפה

חבר מתאריך: 06.12.04
הודעות: 21,060
בתגובה להודעה מספר 5 שנכתבה על ידי קרן-אור שמתחילה ב "ניסיתי לבדוק האם ההנחה..."

זה לא נכון - החיילים עוברים הכשרות נוספות במהלך מסלול ההכשרה שלהם, נוסף על אימונים נרחבים יותר במהלך השירות.

"After the uprising of the 17th of June the Secretary of the Writers Union had leaflets distributed in the Stalinallee
stating that the people had forfeited the confidence of the government and could win it back only by redoubled efforts.

Would it not be easier in that case for the government to dissolve the people and elect another?" -Bertolt Brecht

I remember very vividly, a few months after the famous pacifist resolution at the Oxford Union visiting Germany and having a talk with a prominent leader of the young Nazis. He was asking about this pacifist motion and I tried to explain it to him. There was an ugly gleam in his eye when he said, "The fact is that you English are soft". Then I realized that the world enemies of peace might be the pacifists - Robert Hamilton Bernays -

ישן 05-01-2011, 03:47
  ilanb ilanb אינו מחובר  
אילן בן-נון. מומחה לקליעה וצליפה, מדריך ירי בכיר ומאמן קליעה ספורטיבית

חבר מתאריך: 17.03.05
הודעות: 1,902
בתגובה להודעה מספר 3 שנכתבה על ידי קרן-אור שמתחילה ב "[QUOTE]Institutionally we..."

ציטוט:
במקור נכתב על ידי קרן-אור
נצל"ש- מה המצב בכוחות המיוחדים בארה"ב? מדברים בפורום מדי פעם על דרישות מיוחדות מנק"ל של כוחות מיוחדים, אבל אם אני מבין נכון, בהכשרה הבסיסית בארה"ב רק חלק מהלוחמים עוברים הכשרה מיוחדת בנשק (הסמכה 18B), ואני מניח שגם שם, ב-16 שבועות מתמקדים בלימוד מגוון סוגי הנשק שצוות כוחות מיוחדים עלול להיתקל בו (מקלעים, מקל"ר, מרגמות, רוב"צ, מטולים, רובה קלעים, נשק שלל, כוונות, פנסים, סמנים, וכו'), בהעברת מטווח, באחזקה- ולא ביסודות הקליעה.

כל רובאי בסיסי בצבא ארה"ב עובר דרך ביה"ס לקליעה ומקבל הכשרה לא רעה בכלל בשלב הטירונות.
לכוחות מיוחדים יש סדרות עם תוספות. אגב מי שלא עומד ברמה לא ממשיך.

אמון הכוח לאחר הטירונות מוגדר ע"י נושאים לאימון ומתוקצב בסכום !
מפקד היחידה שלא כמו בצה"ל מכין תכנית לאימון ומחליט במסגרת התקציב על רכישת אמצעים.
בסוף תקופה מוגדרת יש בחנים.
כתוצאה משיטה זו בד"כ בכל תרגיל נספרים הכדורים שנורו ומושווים עם מס הפגיעות.
במבחנים בוודאי סופרים פגיעות.
בביקור שערכתי בצבא זה (מזמן)ישנה תרבות אחרת של התיחסות לקליעה טובה.
לגבי הכשרת קלעים זה כבר קורס נפרד.
ןאח"כ יש מדרגות התקדמות לצלפים.
(הערה המקור שהיה מיודד איתי ושמר אותי בתמונה הלך לעולמו לפני למעלה משנה ומאז אני מנותק משינויי היום אך אני לא מניח שהתרבות השתנתה מעיקרה)

לא כל מה שאני יכול לכתוב, אני רוצה לכתוב.

ישן 06-01-2011, 09:50
  רס"ר רס"ר אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 07.09.09
הודעות: 166
בתגובה להודעה מספר 7 שנכתבה על ידי ilanb שמתחילה ב "[QUOTE=קרן-אור]נצל"ש- מה המצב..."

אם כל הכבוד אילן המידע שברשותך הוא בן כמה עשורים (ואני גם לא יודע כמה ידידך המנוח היה
עדין בסוד העיננים בעשור האחרון לפחות ).
מצד שני מה שאני שומע מהרבה מקורות בלתי תלוים בעליל תואם את מה שנאמר פה בציטוטים שהובאו .
אני יכול לספר לך על בן דוד של חבר שלי ששירת בשריון האמריקאי בזמן הפלישה לעירק ,ושעד חודש לפני הפריסה למזרח התיכון לא ירה ברובה השרות שלו מעולם .
האימון בטירונות היה מינורי והתרכז במספר ימים ומטווח הסמכה בסיסי באיזה רובה בריחי ישן שהוא לא ידע לזהות .
וגם מטווח האקדח (שהוא נשק ההגנה עצמית העיקרי של השיריונר האמריקאי) לא היה טוב יותר.
חודש לפני הפריסה הביאו לבסיס כל מיני מומחים כאלו ואחרי שפשוט עשו להם טירונות מחודשת .
אז גם שם המצב רחוק מלהיות מזהיר .
מענין לראות אגב את התפיסה שלהם לגבנו ועד כמה שאנחנו מוצלחים עד כדי שכל ישראלי יורד
שמתגיס שם לשרות הופך מיד לגורו של קליעה וליורה הטוב ביחידתו ,מה שלעצמו אומר דרשני .....

תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 04:07

הדף נוצר ב 0.06 שניות עם 12 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר