לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה ●●● ברוכים הבאים אל פורום צבא וביטחון ●●● לפני הכתיבה בפורום חובה לקרוא את דבר המנהל ●●● עקבו אחרינו! ●●● חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > חיילים, צבא וביטחון > צבא ובטחון
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 22-03-2006, 23:22
צלמית המשתמש של יוסיפון
  יוסיפון מנהל יוסיפון אינו מחובר  
מנהל פורומי צבא ובטחון, מילואים והלוחות

חבר מתאריך: 07.04.02
הודעות: 23,839
Facebook profile Follow me...
בתגובה להודעה מספר 18 שנכתבה על ידי עמרי_הולך_לנחל שמתחילה ב "אני חושב שאתה מתבלבל"

אח... החיים ביחידות המיוחדות....
אין לכם מושג בכל מה שקורה מסביב למטרה המקובצת שעליה אתם פועלים.
הכביש שיצוא מהכניסה לאפרת מגיע גם לנוקדים ותקוע, בדיוק כמו הכביש שאתה מכיר שיוצא מהר חומה.
גם הכביש שיוצא (מהכיכר היום) מצומת הגוש, עובר בתוך בית פאג'ר ומגיע לכיוון תקוע. מכיוון שהוא חסום ליד מפעל הבטון, אפשר לחתוך דרך הקיבוץ, לצאת מצידו השני ולהגיע לכניסה של אפרת ולהמשיך משם.
ובכלל, כמעט כל כביש שמוביל לכיוון כללי מזרח ממשיך לדרך עפר שמגיעה בסוף לכיוון ים-המלח.
כשאני הייתי במגדל-עוז, זה נחשב כלות (מלשון כלי) למצוא את הדרכים הללו.

תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
ישן 24-03-2006, 10:46
צלמית המשתמש של zragon13
  zragon13 zragon13 אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 19.09.05
הודעות: 1,280
old memories
בתגובה להודעה מספר 24 שנכתבה על ידי odedy שמתחילה ב "do share"

I already posted this before in the thread about Why no bayonets in IDF:

[QUTE=zragon13] Let me repeat that I think that a knife/bayonet should be issued primarily as a field tool.

I fully agree that bayonet/knive fighting training is a waste of time and that krav maga would be more effective, however there may be times when it could be handy as a weapon of last resorts.

In the beginning of intifada 1 my unit was sent to a village near Bet Lechem to disperse a violent riot. I was first in line and as I spotted rocks being thrown at us from behind a house I recklessly charged forward. As I turned the corner there were 5 or 6 men, masked and holding clubs & axes. I instinctively pointed my rifle and shot at the two guys nearest me.

Luckily for them (and maybe me) I had a rarnat gumi on the end and the first guy only got a stomach full of rubber bullets from a range of 2 meters.

He flew back into a stone wall and I jumped on top of him naively thinking "end of story he's under arrest"

However this guy had other ideas and started hitting me with his club. Because I was laying right on top of him, my rifle was stuck in between us and I couldn't use it. For the same reason his blows on my back were ineffective. I had no krav maga training but I tried punching him in the face again and again and even giving him a couple of naghot with the helmet on my head, but nothing worked. I guess he was in a craze from the fear/adrenaline. I was feeling that my strength was lessening.

After what seemed like an eternity but was probably only a minute, my friends came along to help and he got a serious team treatment. He continued trying to hit me for a few more seconds as if he couldn't feel anything, until suddenly, as if he woke up from a dream, he dropped the club and started screaming.

I would not put myself in such a situation today, however, the point of this story is that in a situation like that, when you unexpectedly find yourself very close to an enemy and for some reason you can't use your rifle, a knife could be a good backup.

[/QUOTE]

There was a lot of violence there that day and at least one Arab was shot with 5.56.

Another soldier had a knife thrown at him by the Arab he was chasing but he didn't shoot him-he claimed that he had a jam. I still remember the Colonel telling us at the start you guys are Golani, you know how to deal with riots....

נערך לאחרונה ע"י zragon13 בתאריך 24-03-2006 בשעה 10:49.
תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 01:27

הדף נוצר ב 0.08 שניות עם 12 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר