לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה ●●● ברוכים הבאים אל פורום צבא וביטחון ●●● לפני הכתיבה בפורום חובה לקרוא את דבר המנהל ●●● עקבו אחרינו! ●●● חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > חיילים, צבא וביטחון > צבא ובטחון
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 10-10-2007, 21:41
  alyehoud alyehoud אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 10.10.07
הודעות: 10
שאלות על אקדח מזר.. :)

שלום ל כולם - אני חדש כאן. אני מצטר, העברית שלי לא כל כך טוב. איה עולה חדש לפני שנה. אני אמריקאי ויש לי רשיון לשמור אקדח כאן בארה"ב. אני בטוח רוצה להביא את האקדח שלי לישראל. אני מבין חוקי הנשקים שם, אבל אני יודע שאני יכול לשמור אקדח רק אם אני גר מעבר "הקו הירוק" או אם הייתי מש"ק בצה"ל (יש עוד דברים אך אלה האפשרות היחדות לי).

להיות מש"ק בצה"ל עושה המון זמן או לא? אני יודע שאיה "מגויס(?)" שש החדשות הראשונות (כי איה בן-עשרים ושתים ולפי לוח הזמנים זה רק אני מוכרח לעשות) אבל אם אני להחליט להישאר הצה"ל אחרי שאני לא מוכרח, צה"ל הולך לתת לי קידום ל מש"ק? (הצבא כאן לעשות את זה). אם אני יכול להיות מש"ק הכל טוב לי ואני לא צריך לגור מערב הקו הירוק (אני הולך ללמוד חוק באניברסיטה).

תודה רבה!
תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
ישן 11-10-2007, 03:55
צלמית המשתמש של Bez
  Bez Bez אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 21.10.05
הודעות: 654
בתגובה להודעה מספר 7 שנכתבה על ידי alyehoud שמתחילה ב "[QUOTE=alyehoud][left]I am..."

First of all welcome to Israel,

I am not sure about all the details with personal hand guns for civilian use
but the concept in which the laws of Israel apply are basically
saying that member of the security forces ( police army etc. ) will have a hard time
doing their job if allot of civilians would carry arms, pistols included,
since it is a problematic area in that regard.

That is why pistols licences are strictly issued to people that need them,
meaning people that live in areas that considered to be dangerous
and not necessarily in the green line.

So as you can see it's nothing to do with that the government trusting you with
an assault rifle but not with a hand gun, it's just dividing security forces
that need to be sure they can operate in urban areas with out
allot of civilians caring arms from a small number of the population
that really need the weapon for them self in case the security forces
are not in the area.
( That was a crude simplification of things, but it's about it )

That said, I hope you won't choose to become an officer just so you can receive
a hand gun, of course if you want to become an officer in the IDF that is
something else I say go for it!

You can ( I think ) choose to do the whole 3 years like any other Israeli
and in the process go to the officer school IF you qualify,
your commanders would agree and there would be a vacant spot in your unit.
Of course you would need to sign at least an extra year in the army or more.

Hope it helped you
בהצלחה

תרצה תרגום לעברית בשביל להתאמן? אעשה זאת בשמחה.

ישן 11-10-2007, 05:23
  alyehoud alyehoud אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 10.10.07
הודעות: 10
בתגובה להודעה מספר 8 שנכתבה על ידי Bez שמתחילה ב "[left]First of all welcome to..."

First, I’m sorry. I reread my Hebrew and I mistyped. I will be making aliyah in one year, not 1 year ago. I have already started all of the paperwork though and things are already in line, ready to go. My girlfriend is going to come with me – she will be an ezrachah olah.

Anyway, I assume it's a more realistic goal to go to officer's school than to try for a sayeret, right? I have wanted to serve in the IDF for about 6 years now so I’m up for anything. In regard to the service length, I want to “play it by ear” as much as possible. I don’t want to get in the army and then hate it and have signed on for 3 years. I plan on doing my 6 months, and then adding the 1 year more if I like it and so on. Is it possible to go to officer’s school after only 6 months though?

Also, if I add on after my first 6 months, will I be able to leave when off duty, or am I stuck there? I ask because even though I am going as a chayal boded, my girlfriend will be there going to medical school and will be alone as well. I don’t want her to be alone all the time. So, if I can (after the first 6 months) be able to spend time with her when not on duty (as you do here in the U.S.) and if I can do something meaningful to me after only 6 months, then I’m certainly in for the long-haul as it’s said.

And you don't need to translate, thanks

I can read well, speak pretty well and type OK. My original post took about 25 minutes and it sounded so chopped up and bad because it took so long I lost my train of thought. Thanks again!

נערך לאחרונה ע"י alyehoud בתאריך 11-10-2007 בשעה 05:27.
ישן 11-10-2007, 06:24
צלמית המשתמש של המממ
  המממ המממ אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 30.10.01
הודעות: 8,699
Follow me...
Again, Welcome
בתגובה להודעה מספר 9 שנכתבה על ידי alyehoud שמתחילה ב "[left] First, I’m..."

Regarding the length of service, The only way they are going to let you go to officer school is by volunteering for the full term of an officer service here (4 years)
As far as I know, If you start with the 6 months service you will do something that is called שלב ב' (Level 2) which is a minimal training that will train you only as an infantry soldier for the reserve forces. (מילואים)

So If you plan on a longer service I think you should contact the recruitment base at Tel-Hashomer (בקו"ם) and ask them about the procedure.
Maybe in the מתגייסים וסדירים forum here in Fresh they will have more information
http://www.fresh.co.il/vBulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=21

Regrading the Off-duty time. The IDF is quite different then the US Military.
Since anywhere you may serve is only several hours (by bus) away from anywhere you may live you'll be able to visit home at weekend leaves (usually from Thursday to Sunday) from time to time.
or on week long leaves (רגילה) that a soldier here gets every few months
As a lonely soldier you'll get some more off duty time (again, מתגייסים וסדירים can help you more here)
So in any case you are not "stuck" in the same place for 6 months.

Finally, regarding the gun, This is a bit more complicated.
You'll have to get an import permit just to bring it here and then you'll have to get license to carry it (you can't just leave it at home like in the US, even that requires a license here)
Becoming an officer will allow you to keep the gun for the duration of your service only (the law was changed recently).
If you'll want to keep the license you'll have to qualify with the Ministry of Interior's (משרד הפנים) requirements
you can find the relevant data here:
http://www.moin.gov.il/
(under כלי יריה)

I hope I helped you a littel
תראו, אפילו החייזר נהיה ירוק מזה

נערך לאחרונה ע"י המממ בתאריך 11-10-2007 בשעה 06:39.
ישן 11-10-2007, 23:52
צלמית המשתמש של המממ
  המממ המממ אינו מחובר  

Follow me...
בתגובה להודעה מספר 11 שנכתבה על ידי alyehoud שמתחילה ב "[left]Yes, you did, thank..."

Well, I guess that nobody will say no to someone who wants to volunteer for an extra year.
But as I said before, the amount and type of training you'll get as at the short 6 months of a עולה חדש will not allow you to do much in the service.
For example, if you'll want to go to the Armor Corps you'll have to get armor training from the beginning and usually it takes several months to train you to do anything in a tank.
so in this case it is better to plan in advance.

As for the IDF budget... I don't think that a single enlisted soldier is much burden for the IDF.
Usually an enlisted soldier in Israel is payed only pocket money. lonely soldiers get more financial assistance of course.
Only officers and petty officers that are past the compulsory 3 years term get payed real salary.

The example I can give you is this: Female soldiers has to serve only 2 years. but usually the go to non-combat duties. A girl I once knew wanted to become a Navy officer.
They navy payed her for an extra year as an enlisted soldier to complete the 3 years even after she finished the officer training.

BTW, what kind of gun do you have there?

ישן 14-10-2007, 13:35
צלמית המשתמש של המממ
  המממ המממ אינו מחובר  

Follow me...
Sorry for the late response
בתגובה להודעה מספר 13 שנכתבה על ידי alyehoud שמתחילה ב "[left]I have a Mossberg 20..."

If you’d like to bring the shotgun you’ll have to get a hunting license for it as it is not recognized as a self defense weapon here.
(the up side is that doing so will allow you to hold two weapons)

You’ll probably be surprised to know that the Jericho is not the standard side-arm in the IDF. Actually, there is no standard side-arm. Regular soldiers are not even trained to use hand guns and special forces choose their weapons according to the task (usually Sig, H&K, FN but not Jericho).
If I’m not mistaken, the police here issues 9mm Jericho to the officers.

I personally don’t like the Jericho (I have a SigSauer P-226) but both my father and my brother has one.
(I think that such flimsy spring is not something you’d like in a real gun)

I can’t see what’s in the link you provided (it requires registration)
But let me share with you the winning picture of 2002 “Fresh” weapon photography contest – my family’s arsenal:
http://www.fresh.co.il/dcforum/Army/943.html#38
(Since then my father sold his CZ and bought a Jericho like yours)

One last thing that I don’t know if you are aware of. In the IDF most officers start as regular conscripts and get selected for officer school after boot-camp and basic training (and even later in some cases).
Only pilots and Navy officers begin training as cadets from day one.

As for Modi’in (Intelligence) any non-combat position usually requires pre-recruitment training.

*EDIT*
One other thing.
In this forum, for proper thread alignment, it is advised to use the Reply button (תמונה שהועלתה על ידי גולש באתר ולכן אין אנו יכולים לדעת מה היא מכילה) that is inside the reply you want to respond to.

נערך לאחרונה ע"י המממ בתאריך 14-10-2007 בשעה 13:38.
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 22:39

הדף נוצר ב 0.05 שניות עם 12 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר