לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה ברוכים הבאים לפורום עיצוב גרפי! וזה וזה חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > תרבות ואמנות > גרפיקה, ציור ותלת-מימד
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 04-05-2008, 18:45
  משתמש זכר wick3dParticle wick3dParticle אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 03.05.08
הודעות: 22
שלח הודעה דרך MSN אל wick3dParticle Facebook profile LinkedIn profile
בתגובה להודעה מספר 1 שנכתבה על ידי wick3dParticle שמתחילה ב "Hello I am new here"

Thanks for the comments.
Eran- Houdini is becoming more and more of an industry standard for effects in film here in the US.
But you dont need to be a hard core programmer to work with it. I never studied programming. I went to an art school in Brooklyn and studied Maya. During school I did internships at MTV and worked on TV shows where I first started getting interested in FX. After graduating I got a job as an fx artist on a TV show that used a lot of FX. I was working in Maya, and had to learn Mel scripting on my own. After that job I got a job out in LA working on a project with some people who just came from Sony and Disney...thats when I first started hearing more and more about Houdini. I started learning houdini on my own, and I take classes at the company that makes houdini. If you can write simple expressions, thats enough to get you started in Houdini. And wonce you started learning how it works, yuou will notice that you can do more complex things with less scripting.

Seo- Thank you for the critique!
I know the composition sucks. It was an experiment I was doing with writing a displacement shader. I got more excited by the effect itself and how simple the geometry was that produced such a complex form.
I kind of like where the big blurry kipod is, its the small one in focus that needs to move. The reason I like that one there is because it feels a bit exciting like you are hiding behind the close one and watching the further one while hiding.

Thats just my opinion...but yes, the compisition definitely needs work!

Thanks a lot - I will add another post with some other tests I did.
תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 01:27

הדף נוצר ב 0.05 שניות עם 12 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר