לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה עשרים פלוס 20plus.fresh.co.il I'll be back חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > חברה וקהילה > 20 פלוס
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 09-03-2005, 19:33
צלמית המשתמש של jolynana
  jolynana jolynana אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 13.04.03
הודעות: 2,628
ho sandy

Sandy

Stranded at the drive inBranded a foolWhat will they saymonday at schoolSandy, cant you see I'm in miseryYou made a start now we're apart there's nothing left for meLove has flown all alonei sit and wonder why ohwhy you left me oh sandyOh sandy, baby, someday when high school is donesomehow somewayour two worlds will be onein heaven forever and ever we will beoh please say you'll stay oh sandy(spoken)sandy my darling you hurt me real badyou know it's true but baby you gotta believe me when i say i'm helpless without youlove has flown all alone i sit i wonder why, why you left me oh sandysandy, sandy, why, oh sandy Grease Is The Word

I solve my problems and I see the lightWe got a lovin' thing, we gotta feed it rightThere ain't no danger we can go to farWe start believing now that we can be who we areGrease is the wordThey think our love is just a growing painWhy don't they understand, It's just a crying shameTheir lips are lying only real is realWe stop the fight right now, we got to be what feelGrease is the wordIs the word that you heardIt's got groove it's got meaningGrease is the time, is the place, is the motionGrease is the way we are feelingWe take the pressure and we throw awayConventionalitly belongs to yesterdayThere is a chance that we can make it so farWe start believing now but we can be who we areGrease is the wordIs the word that you heardIt's got groove it's got meaningGrease is the time, is the place is the motionGrease is the way we are feelingThis is the life of illusionWrapped up in trouble (trouble), laced with confusionWhat are we doing here?We take the pressure and we throw awayConventionality belongs to yesterdayThere is a chance that we can make it so farWe start believing now that we can be who we areGrease is the wordIs the word that you heardIt's got groove it's got meaningGrease is the time, is the place is the motionGrease is the way we are feelingGrease is the wordIs the word that you heardIt's got groove it's got meaningGrease is the time, is the place is the motionGrease is the way we are feelingGrease is the wordIs the wordIs the wordIs the word Hoplessly Devoted

hopelessly devotedGuess mine is not the first heart broken,My eyes are not the first to cry.I'm not the first to know there's just no getting over you.I know I'm just a fool who's willing,To sit around and wait for you.But baby can't you see there's nothing else for me to doI'm hopelessly devoted to youBut now there's nowhere to hide,Since you pushed my love aside.I'm outta my head hopelessly devoted to you,Hopelessly devoted to you,Hopelessly devoted to you.My head is saying fool forget himMy heart is saying don't let goHold on to the end, thats what I intend to do,I'm hopelessly devoted to you .But now there's nowhere to hide,Since you pushed my love aside.I'm outta my head hopelessly devoted to you.Hopelessly devoted to you,Hopelessly devoted to you.

Summer Nights

summer lovin‘ had me' a blast – summer lovin‘ happened so fastI met a girl crazy for me – I met a boy, cute as can besummer days driftin‘ away, to uh-oh those summer nightstell me more, tell me more, did you get very far?tell me more, tell me more, like, does he have a car?she swam by me, she got a cramp – he went by me, got my suit dampI saved her life, she nearly drowned – he showed off, splashing aroundsummer sun, something’s begun,to uh-oh those summer nightstell me more, tell me more, was it love at first sight?tell me more, tell me more, did she put up a fight?took her bowlin‘ in the arcade – we went strollin‘, drank lemonadewe made out under the dock – we stayed out until ten o’clocksummer fling don’t mean a thing, but uh-oh those summer nightstell me more, tell me more, but you don't have to brag?tell me more, tell me more, cause he sounds like a drag?he got friendly, holdin‘ my hand, - well she got friendly, down in the sandhe was sweet, just turned eighteen – well she was good, you know what I meansummer heat, boy and girl meet, but uh-oh those summer nightstell me more, tell me more, how much dough did he spend?tell me more, tell me more, could she get me a friend?It turned colder, that’s where it ends – so I told her we’d still be friendsthen we made our true love vow – wonder what she‘s doin‘ nowsummer dreams ripped at the seams, but oh, those summer nightstell me more, tell me more

על פי החלטת המושבעים הצודקת והכוח שהופקד בידי ע"י המדינה אני שולח אותך בזה למאסר בלי אפשרות לחנינה לכל החיים !
חיים ? מה אתה מתכוון חיים ? אין לי חיים !
ילד , הנשמה שלך מוטב כי היא שייכת לישו ,מממממ... כי הישבן שלך שייך לי !

תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 20:58

הדף נוצר ב 0.05 שניות עם 10 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר