לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה ●●● ברוכים הבאים אל פורום צבא וביטחון ●●● לפני הכתיבה בפורום חובה לקרוא את דבר המנהל ●●● עקבו אחרינו! ●●● חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > חיילים, צבא וביטחון > צבא ובטחון
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 16-05-2009, 14:09
  מק1 מק1 אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 11.02.05
הודעות: 126
ישן, אבל לא גרוע
בתגובה להודעה מספר 2 שנכתבה על ידי CaRTeR שמתחילה ב "כלי כל כך ישן וגרוע. חוץ מזה..."

לגבי ישן-אין ויכוח. נמצא בשרות צה"ל מאז תחילת 1971, אם כי עבר מאז שיפורים, ונחשב לאמין.
גרוע? השאלה מה דורשים מהכלי הזה. הוא תוכנן במקור ככלי להובלת חיילים לשדה הקרב, וכדי שיהיה יביל אוויר השתמשו בסגסוגת אלומיניום לבניתו. השריון נועד לספק הגנה בפני רסיסים ונק"ל בלבד. לגבי זריזות-אין ויכוח. הכלי זריז מאד ובעל כושר עבירות מעולה.
בצה"ל הוא הפך לכלי לחימה, הותקנו עליו מקלעים מק"כים מרגמה לתאורה, פלטת גחון שהוסיפה משקל רב ופגמה בעבירות, והוא הוכנס לתוך שדה הקרב. ברור ששרידותו מול נשק נ"ט ואף 0.5 לקויה, (ראה לחימת פלס"ר 7 ביום כיפור) אך זה לא השימוש הראוי לו, ובאחרונה "ירד האסימון" ולצרכי לחימה בשדה קרב רווי נ"ט מסתמן שצה"ל יצטייד בנושאי גייסות משוריינים כבדים.
תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
ישן 17-05-2009, 12:47
  מק1 מק1 אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 11.02.05
הודעות: 126
לא צריך להגזים...
בתגובה להודעה מספר 4 שנכתבה על ידי golani_2 שמתחילה ב "הוא גם לא חסין 7.62. ..."

מנסיוני האישי (ערכנו ניסוי בירי מא"ג ו-M-16 על גרוטאה של נגמ"ש)- הוא עומד בירי 7.62 ו-5.56, ולא נחדר.
לגבי יעודו-נכון. הוא תוכנן להוביל כוחות לשדה הקרב, לא להלחם ממנו. השריון הקל הוכתב מהרצון לייצר כלי יביל אוויר ואמפיבי. אגב, הוספת פלטת הגחון בצה"ל פגמה באמפיביות וחייבה הוספת מצופים.
באשר ל"ירידת האסימון" בצה"ל: האסימון היה צריך לרדת כבר אחרי מלחמת יום כיפור. דווקא הארוע בזייתון ובפילדלפי אינו מהווה הוכחה. בכמויות חומר הנפץ שהיו מעורבות שם, התוצאות לא היו שונות גם אילו היה זה נמ"ר ולא M-113. להזכיר לכולנו: הטנק (מרכבה 2) שרדף אחרי חוטפי רגב וגולדווסר, נפגע במרחק 500 מטר מהגבול, לאחר שעלה על מטען חבלה. התוצאות ידועות, 4 הרוגים. מה שפחות ידוע: שרידי הטנק נחתו במרחק של עד 800 מטר ממקום הפיצוץ, בתוך שטח ישראל.

נערך לאחרונה ע"י מק1 בתאריך 17-05-2009 בשעה 12:56.
ישן 17-05-2009, 12:55
צלמית המשתמש של ביטיס
  ביטיס ביטיס אינו מחובר  
מומחה ללוחמת חי"ר, סיור וצליפה

חבר מתאריך: 06.12.04
הודעות: 21,060
בתגובה להודעה מספר 6 שנכתבה על ידי golani_2 שמתחילה ב "אני לא ערכתי ניסויים אבל..."

,תחשוב מי ואיפה עושים תיקוני שלדה לכלים.
מעבר לזה, האירועים בזייתון ופלדלפי בכלל לא התחילו עם האסימונים. תבדוק מה קרה לגדוד 13 (לדוגמה) בדרום לבנון.

"After the uprising of the 17th of June the Secretary of the Writers Union had leaflets distributed in the Stalinallee
stating that the people had forfeited the confidence of the government and could win it back only by redoubled efforts.

Would it not be easier in that case for the government to dissolve the people and elect another?" -Bertolt Brecht

I remember very vividly, a few months after the famous pacifist resolution at the Oxford Union visiting Germany and having a talk with a prominent leader of the young Nazis. He was asking about this pacifist motion and I tried to explain it to him. There was an ugly gleam in his eye when he said, "The fact is that you English are soft". Then I realized that the world enemies of peace might be the pacifists - Robert Hamilton Bernays -

ישן 17-05-2009, 13:17
צלמית המשתמש של ביטיס
  ביטיס ביטיס אינו מחובר  
מומחה ללוחמת חי"ר, סיור וצליפה

חבר מתאריך: 06.12.04
הודעות: 21,060
בתגובה להודעה מספר 8 שנכתבה על ידי golani_2 שמתחילה ב "[font=Verdana]-ניצחת אותי,..."

היה איזה קלסיקל שעלה על מטען, בסמיכות גדולה לשריפה בסלוקי.

"After the uprising of the 17th of June the Secretary of the Writers Union had leaflets distributed in the Stalinallee
stating that the people had forfeited the confidence of the government and could win it back only by redoubled efforts.

Would it not be easier in that case for the government to dissolve the people and elect another?" -Bertolt Brecht

I remember very vividly, a few months after the famous pacifist resolution at the Oxford Union visiting Germany and having a talk with a prominent leader of the young Nazis. He was asking about this pacifist motion and I tried to explain it to him. There was an ugly gleam in his eye when he said, "The fact is that you English are soft". Then I realized that the world enemies of peace might be the pacifists - Robert Hamilton Bernays -

ישן 20-05-2009, 10:43
צלמית המשתמש של zragon13
  zragon13 zragon13 אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 19.09.05
הודעות: 1,280
בתגובה להודעה מספר 23 שנכתבה על ידי מק1 שמתחילה ב "לא היו נתזים מבפנים"

I support what mk1 writes. I previously posted these statements

ציטוט:

• An AK 7.62x39mm bullet will not penetrate, although this is a commonly held myth in the IDF,
  • The basic aluminum armor of the M113 is specified to stop small arms up to 7.62mm (ie also MAG and PK bullets) as well as 155mm shell fragments
  • I personaly saw that an M16 bullet shot from 10m away will get stuck in the armor but not penetrate
  • Ask some of the M113 veterns here that served in Hermesh units in 1973 such as OfferD. Their vehicles took lots of bullet fire and were not penetrated by 7.62mm , only 12.7mm
  • [QUOTE=NehemiaG]אבא שלי (יוצא יחמ"מ ופלס"ר 7 - ביוה"כ שירת באוגדת ברן) אמר כך - "עובדה שירו עלינו ולא חדר, אבל כנראה במקומות מסויימים יכול לחדור"
  • במקור נכתב על ידי offerd: אני בהחלט אשמח לנגמשים ממוגנים יותר לחיר אבל לא צריך להגזים בחולשות של ה M113A1 הוא עמיד לחלוטין לנק"ל מכל סוג שהוא כולל מקלעים. בהחלט לא עמיד ל 0.5 ודומיו. מניסיון - קליעי הנקל נתקעים בדופן אבל לא חודרים אותו.
  • People might have gotten the impression that bullets penetrate because of the characteristics of the aluminum armor. Bullets will get stuck in the soft aluminum rather than deflect like on hard steel, but they will not pass through.
  • In anycase it was designed to stop full-power. 7.62 AP fire which includes bullets from MAGs, PKs, Browning 0.30 cal, and not just the weaker AK-47 bullets.
  • Also, the vayzata armor is advertised as being able to prevent even 12.7mm bullets by the holes in the armor causing the bullets to destabilize and then hit the inner aluminum armor as a fragment would.

I also saw no damage on the inside of the vehicle where the m16 bullet hit

ישן 21-05-2009, 13:02
צלמית המשתמש של zragon13

בתגובה להודעה מספר 26 שנכתבה על ידי בגירה שמתחילה ב "הצלף שעצר את צה"ל"

Bagira,

Very interesting story, thatnks for sharing. I am not aware of the story of a Koach Gingi. Any further info is welcome.

I've often heard stories about problems with the M113 in the 1982 war, such as the following comments, originally from an official US Army study
http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/6453/pfg.html

ציטוט:

Lesson 47: Lightly protected armored personnel carriers are of limited value in urban terrain.
Israeli infantry moved mostly on foot in cities because the lightly protected M113 armored personnel carrier was found wanting in several respects after initial operations in Tyre. PLO ambushes of Israeli columns with RPGs caused extensive casualties, in part because of the tendency of the M113’s aluminum armor to catch on fire after being hit by anti-tank weapons.
In some IDF units, men became so frightened at the possibility of RPG induced fire that they simply walked next to them or rode outside rather than risk being burned to death.

By the time of the siege of Beirut, armored personnel carriers were only used to carry supplies to advancing troops, always stropping at least 100 meters behind enemy lines. Besides the vulnerability of M113s to RPG fire, the IDF found them unsatisfactory for urban warfare because of their: (1) limited ability to provide suppression fire -- their machine-guns lacked sufficient elevation to use against upper stories of building; (2) extreme vulnerability of crews serving out-side mounted machine-guns to sniper fire; and (3) inability to maneuver in narrow roads and allies of cities and refugee camps.

Lesson 49: Dissatisfaction with the survivability of combat infantry vehicles led to significant technological improvements after the war. One of the outcomes of the war in Lebanon was the IDF decision in the early 1990s to build a heavy armored infantry vehicle, the Achzerit, based on surplus T-55 tank hulls. About 250 Achzerits were build as a supplement to the M113 armored personnel carrier, especially in urban combat situations. The Achzarit weights 43 tons and carries a crew of two plus 10 infantrymen. It is armed with a Rafael OWS remote control machine-gun station plus two 7.62mm manually-operated FN machine-guns. Additionally, the Achzarit carries an internally-mounted 60mm mortar for use against man-portable anti-tank weapons. The M113 also underwent a series of upgrades to improve its survivability to RPGs and to make it more suitable for urban terrain. With about 4,000 M113s in service, the IDF had no choice but to improve the M113 rather than replace the fleet with a more suitable urban assault vehicle.

After the war the IDF developed an improved add-on spaced armor based on Rafael’s TOGA applique armor. This was a carbon-steel, lighter-weight, perforated applique mounted to the sides of the M113’s hull and front. Not completely, satisfied with the TOGA’s performance against RPGs, the Israelis developed two more passive armor packages. Finally, in 1996, the IDF fitted their M113s with a reactive armor package.

I was wondering how true was this statement from what you or your friends saw or felt
?

ישן 16-05-2009, 19:04
  מיקיטל מיקיטל אינו מחובר  
מערכות מודיעין חוזי (IMINT), מערכות חישה גילוי והתרעה - חלל, אויר, ים ויבשה. התנהלות ביטחונית, תעשייתית וחוזית בינלאומית

חבר מתאריך: 08.03.05
הודעות: 2,996
הערות ושיפור דיוקים...
בתגובה להודעה מספר 1 שנכתבה על ידי dorratz שמתחילה ב "ירדן מבצעת שדרוג לצי נגמ"שי ה-M113 שלה"

התוכנית כוללת שידרוגים ושיפורים מעבר ל: "..מנוע ותמסורת".
במקור מצוין:
The kits upgrade the vehicle's engine and transmission, strengthen its cooling systems, improve its suspension and increase its electrical output

הערות:
א. זהו החלק הראשון של התוכנית בלבד - החלק שאושר בתקצוב השלב הנוכחי.
ב. התוכנית מנוהלת ומתוקצבת דרך מינהלת ה - FMS האמריקאי.
ג. השותפה הירדנית לתוכנית: KADDB - http://www.kaddb.com/public/home.aspx
ד. אין לירדן יתרות מטבע רבות לרכש רכבים מקבילים חדשים ויקרים הרבה יותר.
ה. אין כיום לירדן אויבים רציניים ואין לה יומרות צבאיות אלא להגנת ביטחונה שלה.
ו. שיפור ה"זלדות" הזה מתבקש כמינימום האפשרי ונועד לחיזוק מערך הביטחון הפנימי והגנה על גבולות המממלכה ההאשמית.
ישן 19-05-2009, 09:11
צלמית המשתמש של zragon13

בתגובה להודעה מספר 37 שנכתבה על ידי מיקיטל שמתחילה ב "הערות ושיפור דיוקים..."

According to the published information on the web, the upgrade package includes the switch to the M113A3 275 HP turbocharged engine over the old A1/A2 212HP engine

This is something that I think we should have done a long time ago with our M113s. The published but never implemented decision from 2005 (after the 2 APCs in gaza were blown up) to upgrade 50 M113s with LVAS bazelet armor included this engine upgrade

I see that the latest 120mm mortar carriers have the A3 engine. So now that the parts are in the inventory maybe there will not be a reason not to upgrade the regular infantry carriers.

There was a report in BaMachane that said that one of the new mortar carriers was converted to an medical evactuation vehicle during the recent Gaza operation. Why was this done when there is certainly no lack of ready A1 and A2 medevac vehicles in stock

Perhaps the superier speed and mobility of the A3 was found to be greatly advantageous

?

נערך לאחרונה ע"י zragon13 בתאריך 19-05-2009 בשעה 09:24.
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 00:46

הדף נוצר ב 0.11 שניות עם 12 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר