לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה עשרים פלוס 20plus.fresh.co.il I'll be back חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > חברה וקהילה > 20 פלוס
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 26-07-2010, 11:09
צלמית המשתמש של עידו403
  משתמש זכר עידו403 עידו403 אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 01.01.04
הודעות: 27,888
קטעים בקשת סיוע מרגשת שקיבלתי הלילה במייל

ray_rose@cantv.net

Dear Beloved in Christ,

I am Raymond Eugene, and my younger sister Rosemary Eugene we are the children of Late Hon. Dr. Eugene Shannon from Liberia. our late father Hon. Dr. Eugene Shannon was the former Minister of Lands, Mines and Energy in Republic of Liberia for seven years before he died as a result of auto crash in 2008.

Before his untimely death, he deposited the sum of $6.5m. (six Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S.Dollars) with a Bank in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire. Our late father kept the money as our inheritance for future investment project as he told us. He said that he deposited the money as money belonging to his foreign business partner abroad whose name was withheld from the bank. He told the bank that his children, I and my sister Rosemary as the next of kin has the right to introduce the beneficiary to the bank.

Presently, this money is still with the Bank. we went for the claim of the deposited money and the management of the bank told me to introduce the beneficiary to them (that is) my late father's foreign business partner whom is still not known to them, to enable the bank release the money to him or her.

Please, we pray you in the name of God to help us Stand and collect the Funds from the Bank, we need a God fearing somebody that will also assist us invest the money in a lucrative business while we further our education.

As soon as we receive your reply we shall give you the contact of the bank for you to contact them for immediate transfer of the money to your account for proper investment.

we hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
Yours sincerely
Raymond
Tel +22545132900

תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 20:46

הדף נוצר ב 0.04 שניות עם 12 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר