לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה ●●● ברוכים הבאים אל פורום צבא וביטחון ●●● לפני הכתיבה בפורום חובה לקרוא את דבר המנהל ●●● עקבו אחרינו! ●●● חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > חיילים, צבא וביטחון > צבא ובטחון
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 14-06-2006, 17:15
צלמית המשתמש של DeepSpace
  DeepSpace DeepSpace מחובר עכשיו  

חבר מתאריך: 23.09.03
הודעות: 12,132
לוקהיד מרטין עשוייה להציע להודו F-16 בגרסא הדומה ל F-16I

כתבה מעניינת - http://www.globes.co.il/serveen/glo...0102154&fid=942

Lockheed may offer India Israeli version of F-16.
The F-16I Sufa has much equipment produced by Israeli defense industries.

The Israeli version of Lockheed Martin’s F16 fighter aircraft , “Sufa” , may join the competition for sales of advanced aircraft to the Indian air force. The “Sufa”, or Storm, known under its professional brand as the F-16I, has a significant amount of content manufactured by Israeli defense industries, designed in accordance with the technical specifications of the Israel Air Force (IAF).

According to a report published in the latest edition of “Defense News”, Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) “is eyeing the F-16I as a low-cost, high-performance alternative to the French Rafale, the Swedish JAS 39 Gripen, the Eurofighter Typhoon, Boeing’s F/A-18E/F and the Russian MiG-35.”

Responding to the reports, Lockheed Martin spokesman Joe Stout told “Globes” that the company had not yet received a “request for a proposal” (RFP) from India, which will include the technical specifications stipulated by the Indian Air Force. It was therefore unclear which version of the F-16 will eventually be offered to New Delhi. Stout refused to say whether the Israeli version was one of the options under consideration.

Israeli and US sources quoted in “Defense News” claim, however, that Lockheed’s Fort Worth, Texas, Aeronautics unit has begun asking the US government for third-country export licenses.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook

תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
ישן 18-06-2006, 02:05
צלמית המשתמש של 2liviu
  2liviu 2liviu אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 30.04.06
הודעות: 2,239
מידע הנה עוד מקור לידיעה, כאן הוא מזוהה כמטוס מייצור ישראלי !?!
בתגובה להודעה מספר 1 שנכתבה על ידי DeepSpace שמתחילה ב "לוקהיד מרטין עשוייה להציע להודו F-16 בגרסא הדומה ל F-16I"

קישור למקור:
http://www.air-attack.com/news/news...i-aircraft.html
India may buy advanced Israeli aircraft

Posted on: Jun. 14th, 2006 || www.dailytimes.com.pk

WASHINGTON: India may be buying Israeli-made advanced fighter aircraft, according to Defence News, an online military and defence news portal.

In a Tel Aviv-datelined dispatch, it said, “Fighter jets vying for India’s $8 billion Medium-range Multirole Combat Aircraft (MMRCA) programme may have to make room for a late entry: the Israel Air Force F-16I Sufa, or Storm. In an unprecedented move aimed at sharpening its edge over fellow US and international competitors, Lockheed Martin is eyeing the F-16I as a low-cost, high-performance alternative to the French Rafale, the Swedish JAS 39 Gripen, the Eurofighter Typhoon, Boeing’s F/A-18E/F and the Russian MiG-35.”

The report, quoting US and Israeli sources, said that the precise configuration of the single-engine aircraft offered would depend on the operational and industrial requirements detailed in
New Delhi’s upcoming request for proposals (RfP). However, Lockheed’s Fort Worth, Texas, Aeronautics unit has begun asking the US government for third-country export licences.

מוזר\מוטעה\ללא-בסיס, היי, אני רק מצטט בשם המקור.

תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 17:34

הדף נוצר ב 0.04 שניות עם 12 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר