לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה ברוכים הבאים לפורום מוזיקה כללי ! חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > תרבות ואמנות > מוזיקה וזיהוי שירים
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 22-07-2005, 11:45
  slayer510 slayer510 אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 24.06.05
הודעות: 78
מידע שיר תותח ביותר
בתגובה להודעה מספר 1 שנכתבה על ידי taporik שמתחילה ב "זיהוי שיר, שרץ עכשיו ב mtv"

קוראים ללהקה flipsyde וגם אני כמוך שמעתי את השיר הזה באמטיוי ונגנבתי שיר פצצתי ביותר
אחלה שיר
קליפ מצויין
יש לי במקרה את התמונה של הסינגל
הנה :

תמונה שהועלתה על ידי גולש באתר ולכן אין אנו יכולים לדעת מה היא מכילה

הנה המילים לשיר:
Come on..Shanananana, shananananaSome day, we gonna rise up on that wind, you know,Someday, we gonna dance with those lions.Someday, we gonna break free from these chainsAnd keep on flyin'...YeahThey tellin' me it's all good, just waitYou know i'm gonna be there, somedaySippin on Jim Beam , ok,Gotta get these things, one dayTill then do another line,You know, searchin for that other high,Stop or I gotta steal then stealKill or i'm gonna be killed,I got a sack in my pocketConscious yellin' drop it,You know we gonna lose itSomeday...And we try to hold it all together, But the devil is too clever soI'm gonna die, you gonna die, we gonna die,Someday, one day, I said...Some day, we gonna rise up on that wind, you know,Someday, we gonna dance with those lions.Someday, we gonna break free from these chainsAnd keep on flyin'...YeahCome on...Try to lie, but it aint meAin't me try to look but I can't see,Can't stop right now, cause im too farAnd I cant keep goin cause it's too hardIn the day, in the night, it's the same thing,On the field, on the block, It's the same gameOn the real if you stop then it's no painBut if you can't feel pain then it's no gain.Rearrange and you change and it's all bad,and ya try to maintain but ya fall back,And you crawl and you slip and you slide downWanna make it to the top better start nowSo I hold my soul and I die hard,All alone in the night, in the graveyardSomeday one day I'm gonna be freeAnd they wont try to kill me for being me.Hey,Someday.Some day, we gonna rise up on that wind, you know,Someday, we gonna dance with those lions.Someday, we gonna break free from these chainsAnd keep on flyin'...YeahIf you know how this is, Gonna see, It's not that easy.Dont stop, get it till it's done,From where you are or have begun,I said..Keep on, try a little harder,To see everything you need to be...Believe. In your dreams,that you see,When you're asleep....Some day, we gonna rise up on that wind, you know,Someday, we gonna dance with those lions.Someday, we gonna break free from these chainsAnd keep on, Keep on, Keep on, Keep on, Keep on flyin... Yeah..Get it right now (repeated)שמח שיכולתי לעזור!!!!!!!!
תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
ישן 30-07-2005, 21:43
  ayelet2691 ayelet2691 אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 26.06.05
הודעות: 120
יש עוד להקה ששרה את זה
בתגובה להודעה מספר 1 שנכתבה על ידי taporik שמתחילה ב "זיהוי שיר, שרץ עכשיו ב mtv"

Someday

by Nickelback

How the hell'd we wind up like this And why weren't we able To see the signs that we missed And try to turn the tables I wish you'd unclench your fists And unpack your suitcase Lately there's been too much of this But don't think it's too late Nothing's wrong Just as long as you know that someday I will Someday, somehow I'm gonna make it alright But not right now I know you're wondering when You're the only one who knows that Someday, somehow I'm gonna make it alright But not right now I know you're wondering when Well I'd hope that since we're here anyway That we could end up saying Things we've always needed to say So we could end up staying Now the story's played out like this Just like a paperback novel Let's rewrite an ending that fits Instead of a Hollywood horror Nothing's wrong Just as long as you know that someday I will Someday, somehow I'm gonna make it alright But not right now I know you're wondering when You're the only one who knows that Someday somehow I'm gonna make it alright But not right now I know you're wondering when You're the only one who knows that... How the hell'd we wind up like this And why weren't we able To see the signs that we missed And try to turn the tables Now the story's played out like this Just like a paperback novel Let's rewrite an ending that fits Instead of a Hollywood horror Nothing's wrong Just as long as you know that someday I will Someday, somehow I'm gonna make it alright But not right now I know you're wondering when You're the only one who knows that Someday somehow I'm gonna make it alright But not right now I know you're wondering when You're the only one who knows that I know you're wondering when You're the only one who knows that I know you're wondering when
תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 23:57

הדף נוצר ב 0.05 שניות עם 12 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר