לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה ●●● ברוכים הבאים אל פורום צבא וביטחון ●●● לפני הכתיבה בפורום חובה לקרוא את דבר המנהל ●●● עקבו אחרינו! ●●● חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > חיילים, צבא וביטחון > צבא ובטחון
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 09-10-2005, 02:51
  YGH YGH אינו מחובר  
יגיל הנקין. ד"ר להיסטוריה צבאית, חוקר במחלקת היסטוריה של צה"ל

חבר מתאריך: 16.02.04
הודעות: 5,564
הצד השני של הגבעה - חץ שחור.

הרבה מכירים את פעולת עזה מהצד שלנו, אבל יש לה גם 'תחקירים' מהצד השני. פחות למיטב ידיעתנו אצל הצבא המצרי, אבל האו"ם ראיין בזמנו הרבה חיילים מצריים לצורך התחקיר. לא הרבה השתמשו בזה, למיטב ידיעתי רק אצל הספר המאוד-לא-אוהד של דונלד נף על מלחמת סיני\משבר סואץ.
בכל אופן, לאחרונה גיליתי שהמסמך המקורי קיים אונליין בארכיון האו"ם. לא יהיה לי ממש זמן לתרגם אותו, אבל מי שרוצה מוזמן לקרוא ולהרחיב אופקים - חושבני שלחובבי ההיסטוריה יש פה תועלת. (אזהרה - ארוך כאורך הגלות)

http://tinyurl.com/7nu9p

A. Attack against the Military Camp

1. Observation 28 February in the night
2. Statements
3. Visit to the Spot
4. Sketch of the camp
5. Following the tracks to the DL
6. Sketch of the tracks

B. Attack against military truck

1. Statements
2. Visit to the Spot
3. Sketch

C. Wounded and dead

1. Visit to hospitals
2. Lists of wounded and dead

D. Summary of Main Evidence

A. Attack against the military camp

1. Observations 28 Feb. in the night

At about 1900Z-1930Z undersigned observers in Gaza heard machine gun and rifle fire and explosions in the direction of the Gaza railway station. The firing continued. At 2025Z, 2035Z and 2045Z big explosions were heard. The two last explosions were followed by light of fire. All together about 10 heavy explosions were heard. The firing stopped at about 2100Z. At about 2115Z automatic fire was heard from further south in the direction of Khan Yunis. During the whole firing search lights were seen in the general direction of kilo 95, apparently from the Israeli side of the D/L.

2. Statements

• (a) Statements of Sergeant Major ABDUL BASET ISMAIL, given in Arabic to Major Rosenius on 1 March as interpreted by Major Sedky:
        • "At about 15 minutes past 8 I heard some shooting far from here in the direction of east. It was two bursts of sub machine gun. I prepared myself and ordered my soldiers to occupy the trenches. After half an hour an attack started from the northern direction by sub machine guns. Then the attackers separated in two directions, the first party came along the main road, the other party surrounded my camp from the north. We replied the fire, then we were attacked by bazookas and TNT blocks and hand grenades. Their attack reached our two northern trenches. Then the firing stayed for about 3 hours. They forced our camp in spite of our resistance and they blew up the camp".
Q. How many people were killed or wounded?

A.7 soldiers of my unit were killed and the captain in command. 9 soldiers were
injured.
Q. There are two burnt cars on the road. What about them?

A. The Israelis tried to steal the cars. They were in the camp. They put fire on them themselves and blew them up.

Q. Did you see any of the attackers?

A. Yes I saw some very clearly and close to me.

Q. How were they dressed?

A. Some of them wore khaki uniforms, others over alls, some with khaki caps, others with helmets.

Q. Did you see if any of the attackers was hit or wounded?

A. I saw many of them were shot and wounded, at least three on the asphalt road and two inside the camp itself.

Q. At which time did the attackers withdraw?

A. At about 12 o'clock.

Q. In which direction did the attackers withdraw?

A. By the asphalt road in northern direction.

(b) Statement of Sergeant KALIPHA AHMED, given in Arabic to Major Rosenius on 1 March as interpreted by Major Sedky:
    • "I was at the camel camp when the shooting started. I saw the firing coming from the northern direction at about 10 o'clock. When they tried to force the other camp we directed our firing to the attackers. Then we heard and saw a lot of explosions when they blew up the other camp".
Q. Did any attacker reach the camel camp?

A. No, only one camel was killed.

(c) Statement of soldier AHMED SHABAR, given in Arabic to Major Rosenius on 1 March as interpreted by Major Sedky:
    • "We were sleeping in our tents. We had three guards outside. When one of the guards felt - before the firing from the other position - that some strangers were around him, he challenged them. The he got firing on him. We all woke up and started to fire upon the attackers. We had our ammunition in the middle tent. During the firing the ammunition exploded and the tent caught fire. I have 4 soldiers killed and 6 other were injured.
Q. At which time did the attackers withdraw?
A. At about half past eleven.

(d) Statement of wounded soldier ABAS ABDUL KHAIR, given in Arabic on 2 March to Major Rosenius as interpreted by Major Sedky:

Q. Where were you when the shooting started?
A. In the northern part of the camp.
Q. Were you in a trench or in a tent when the shooting started?
A. In the trench.
Q. When did you get wounded?
A. After one hour.
Q. Did you see the attackers?
A. Yes, I saw them.
Q. Did you see how they were dressed?
A. It was dark, I did not see.
Q. What sort of weapons did the attackers use?
A. Automatic weapons, hand grenades, TNT blocks and other weapons.
Q. Do you have any idea how many were the attackers?
A. I can not estimate them but front area was full of them.

3. Visit to the spot on the morning of 1 March (Major Rosenius and Kaptajn Muller)

(a) In the military camp at "A" one stone building and four Nissen huts were completely blown up. Pieces were scattered all over the ground. It is estimated that 30-40 kilos of explosives were used for the stone building and at least 5 kilos each for the huts, which had brick walls. 1 brown Mills hand grenade without letters was found at "L".
    • At "B" there was a cut in the barbed wire fence. There were found seven empty and one live cartridges, cal. .30 marked PS-48.

At "C" was found 1 brown Mills hand grenade without letters outside a tent. Impact of one exploded hand grenade was seen too. 38 live and 12 empty cartridges, cal. .30 marked PS-48 and 32 empty cartridges 9 mm marked PS-47 were found. In one tent was a blood pool.
Near the road the barbed wire fence was blown up.
    • (b) At "D" a concrete pump house was completely blown up. Pieces were scattered all over the ground. It is estimated that 60-70 kilos of explosives were used. Near the pump house were found three boxes for carrying bazooka projectiles, 73 mm, AC, model 1950; near and in some Egyptian trenches were found. One TNT block, one Egyptian uniform jacket with bloodstains, part of a field dressing and one bloody jacket in which was a purse containing about 200 prutot in Israeli money. Outside a tent was a blood pool. A barbed wire fence was cut and there was found a piece of a bangalore torpedo, and one Mills hand grenade with Israeli letters.

(c) At "E" was a burnt tent. Outside were seen some burnt rifles, 3 bloody Egyptian caps with pieces of brain substance, 3 big blood pools, one empty ammunition parcel with Israeli letters, one exploded bangalore torpedo with Israeli letters and two unexploded Mills hand grenades with Israeli letters. Plenty of empty cartridges, cal. 9 mm with Israeli letters, were scattered over the ground not far from the spot of the tent, and 5 empty cartridges cal. 11 mm, marked Western-45-Auto.

(d) At the railway station hand grenades had been thrown into the house of the station master, into the rest room and into the lavatory. Safety rings and pieces of grenades were found. In the station master's house was one unexploded Mills hand grenade with Israeli letters. An Egyptian truck with bullet holes was standing outside the buildings. Near it was an impact of a hand grenade in the ground.

(e) At "G" were two big blood pools on the road. Close to the road were found one bangalore torpedo with Israeli letters, one bazooka projectile, 73 mm with Israeli letters, one LHG magazine full of cartridge cal. .30 marked PS-48 and one torch with batteries with Israeli letters.

At "H" was a dead camel.

At "I" on the road there was a burnt jeep.

(f) At "J" in the ditch east of the road were found a sack of TNT, about 15 kilo, the first part of a bazooka projectile, 73 mm., with Israeli letters, some pieces of toffee and one empty cartridge cal. .30, marked 1-48-2. Tracks indicated that people had been crawling in the ditch. At "K" the gate to a house was blown up. In the ditch were found an empty ammunition package with Israeli letters and a morphine tube with needle, marked E.R. Squibb & Sons. Tracks indicated that people had been crawling in the ditch from "L". At "L" were found three 9 mm empty cartridges with Israeli letters.

(g) At "M" on the road was a burnt and blown up Egyptian Truck. Pieces of metal were found spread around. From "M" there was a path leading in the general direction of East. Tracks indicated that many people had been walking to and from the road between "M" and "N" and further East, and most of them were wearing heavy boots, some with nails. A pair of clearly recognized footprints leading both directions, were from shoes with rubber soles. Between "M" and "N" were found many blood stains, some parts of brain substance, two Mills hand grenades with Israeli letters, a bangalore torpedo with Israeli letters, one bazooka projectile 73 mm, with Israeli letters, a TNT block, an empty sten gun magazine, 15 empty cartridges cal. .30 marked PS-48, 9 empty cartridges 9 mm marked 47-8, two caps of kibbutz type, one woolen cap, one bloody pull over, one bloody water field bottle, toffees some pieces of which had papers marked "RAHAT GAN ISRAEL" and one pencil. The empty cartridges were found close to the road at "M".

(h) Along "M" - "O" - "P" - "Q" - "R" were seen tracks of 4 - 6 people some of them wearing boots with nails. To and from "Q" were leading tracks of 1 - 2 men. At "Q" was a bloody vield dressing.

[Map to be inserted]

5. Following the tracks to the D/L (Kaptajn Muller) (See the sketch)
(a) The actual tracking started at 010700z. The tracking party consisted of the following persons:
        • Kaptajn Muller, U.N. Observer

Lt. Namduh Shemas, Egyptian Army, and

Said Ali Abu Abueli, Army Tracker.
    • The undersigned found several tracks going through the orange grove. One set of tracks showed rubber shoes, all the others bore evidence of army boots with nails. The tracks both incoming and outgoing were passing through the orange grove, as shown on the attached sketch at MR 0100 0275, map 1/25,000. The incoming tracks led southwards over newly cultivated fields, crossing the asphalt road that leads to Gaza Landing Strip, coming through the green fields with 50 centimeter high crops; the crops were trampled and a clear path about 90 cms wide was made all the way up to the D/L. It was impossible to say how many tracks there were, but according to the army tracker at least 50 men had passed through the field. The tracks led to, and crossed the D/L at point A (MR 03250065, map 1/25,000). The tracks could be seen in Israeli territory leading in South East direction. The outgoing tracks (returning tracks) were followed from the edge of the orange grove leading in the same direction as the incoming tracks 40 meters apart. At point "G" (MR 01670140, map 1/25,000) they were divided in three lines with a distance of about 35 to 40 meters apart leading all the way up to the D/L. They crossed the D/L at point "D" (MR 02850039, map 1/25,000) leading in the South direction along the vehicle's tracks in Israeli territory.
(b) Statement (taken by Kaptajn Muller).
        • When tracking team reached point "B", see attached sketch, on the incoming tracks, they met an Egyptian Corporal I/C of an outpost in the vicinity. He stated the following in Arabic translated by Lt. Shema.
        • "Last night (between 28 Feb and 1st March '55) at about 1800Z one of our sentry tranches was attacked by the Israelis. They killed two men, one in the trench itself, the other just outside the trench. They used a bangalore torpedo to cut through the wire fence. There were many soldiers, I think at least 50. We fired on them from our position. They fled away in several directions."
The undersigned visited the spot where the two Egyptian soldiers were killed at point "B" (MR 01300155, map 1/25,000). One big blood pool and an army beret with several bloodstains were found in the above mentioned trench. Another blood pool and an army beret was found 20 meters to the East of the trench. A lot of empty cartridges were found in and around the trench, and several other items indicated in the list of evidence.

© Evidence found on the tracking from edge of orange grove up to D/L (Kaptajn M).

All the way up to the D/L plenty of fresh blood stains.

At point "B" and the area around:

2 Army berets with blood stains.
2 Empty Sten gun cartridges.
1 live " " "
4 slabs of TNT.)
1 unexploded 73mm bazooka projectile
1 bangalore with live detonators
Several empty Sten gun Ammunition pockets
10 empty rifle cartridges, British type)
)
)
) All with Israeli markings
)
)
) Around in the field at point "C":

2 Army jackets with blood stains
1 used field dressing full of blood
3 Sten gun magazines, 2 full of rounds 1 empty
1 Browning automatic machine gun
3 Browning automatic machine gun magazines)
2 full, 1 with 6 rounds
3 live Mills hand grenades
130 live rifle cartridges
6 live 9mm rounds
1 tail from 73 mm bazooka projectile.)
)
)
)
) All with Israeli markings
)
)
)
)
)
)
)
) Between point "C" and "D" the following:

2 live bangalore torpedoes
5 live rifle rounds
2 empty packets of Sten gun Ammunition
Several used field dressings with blood
Many blood pools and blood stains all the way up to D/L, and right in the )
)
)
( All with Israeli markings
)
)
)
)

[Sketch of tracks]

B. Attack against Military Truck

1. Statements:

On 1 March 1955 Capt. Huc was despatched to the south of Gaza where a military truck had been attacked, and reached the spot at 0500z. The incident took place on the main road Rafah-Gaza, 6 kms south of Gaza, MR 954 - 972.

According to Major Saad Hamza, the car was loaded with 35 soldiers plus one officer; the officer was injured, 22 soldiers were killed and 12 injured.

The injured and dead bodies were evacuated to the municipality hospital in Gaza and to Rafah Hospital.

Two witnesses were immediately interrogated separately.

(a) Statement of Ahmed Mohamed Elisis, driver of the truck, given in Arabic, translated by Major Saad Hamza:

"On 28 February 1955 I was driving this truck in the direction of Gaza. When we arrived on this spot ("F" on sketch) we were fired at with machine guns and then something exploded on the right side of the road and made a smoke-screen and a bright flame. I was then unable to keep the car on the road, probably because of a flat tyre, and the truck stopped in the field west of the road ("A" on sketch). The officer beside me told me that he was injured; I opened the car and pulled him out, and we crawled then to these houses (200 metres west of the road) to give him first aid. When we left the car I heard heavy machine gun, rifle fire and explosions, then the car started to burn."

"The firing lasted for about half an hour; half an hour after the ceasing of fire a doctor came to the house to give first aid to the officer."

Q. Could you tell me at what time exactly the fire was opened?

A. I had no watch, but it was nearly midnight.

Q. Did you see the people who were firing at you?

A. I could not see anything because of the smoke.

(b) Statement of Resk Salim Abd Rabbo, guard of the traffic checkpost situated 150 meters north of the incident; given in Arabic, translated into English by Major Saad Hamza:

"Yesterday at about 2130z, I saw the light of a car coming from the south and going in the direction of Gaza; when the car was about 300 metres I was standing at the side of the road with the intention of stopping the vehicle, but at once I saw fire coming from the east side of the road and an explosion on the road."

"I lay down immediately and heard somebody shouting 'Kadima'; then I saw some soldiers advancing towards the car and throwing hand grenades in it. I went back to the checkpost; there everybody jumped in the trenches and started to fire against the attackers; we could see them because something was burning on the side of the road. The truck started to burn and after one hour I saw the attackers crossing the road from west to east, I came near the truck but could not approach it as ammunition was exploding inside. After the ammunition stopped bursting, but fire was still going on, we reached the car and started to drag the living soldiers out, and the dead bodies were left inside till the fire was extinguished. A doctor came and took some of the injured to Gaza and some others were sent to Rafah."

Q. How many attackers did you see?

A. I did not count them but I think there were about 40.

Q. How were they dressed?

A. I cannot say exactly, but the colour of their clothes was lighter then our khaki, and they were all dressed in the same manner.

Q. When they retreated did you see the direction they took?

A. I only saw them retreating from the west side to the east side of the road.

On 2-3-55 Capt. Huc, accompanied by Major Sedky, proceeded to the Municipality Hospital in Gaza to interrogate the officer who was wounded in the truck.

© Statement of Lieut. Hassan Abdullah, given in English:

"On 28-2-55, at about 2045z, I left my camp with a lorry loaded with about 33 soldiers. We proceeded in the direction of Gaza, and before we reached the town, at about 6 kms south, my car was suddenly faced with an ambush. I saw and heard an explosion in front of the car and we were obliged to stop."

"The Israelis opened fire and three hand grenades inside the car; the soldiers could not alight from the car and most of them were killed. I was injured in my left foot; I fell to the ground and fainted. When I came back to my senses I saw more explosions inside the car; then I withdrew and went to report what had happened. After a while an ambulance came. I collected some of the wounded soldiers and brought them to Gaza Hospital; some others were transferred to Rafah."

Q. Could you tell me the exact time of the attach?

A. It was about 2110z.

Q. Did you see the people who were firing at you?

A. No.

Q. When were you injured?

A. Immediately after the car stopped.

Q. Did anybody help you to withdraw?

A. Yes, the driver was not hurt; he helped me.

Q. Did any of your soldiers return the fire?

A. I think two or three soldiers were able to jump out, took up positions and returned the fire.

Q. How long did the fire last?

A. About half an hour.

Q. Could you tell me how many were killed and injured?

A. I cannot say exactly, but most of them were killed.

(2) Visit to the Spot (See attached sketch)

On the west side, and at a distance of 8 metres from the road, stood a 3-ton military truck ("A" on sketch) riddled with bullet impacts:

41 bullet impacts on the left side in the metal parts only.
37 bullet impacts on the rear, in metal parts only.
24 impacts on the right side, in metal parts only.
3 bullet impacts in the windshield.

The canvas cover was also riddled with bullet holes, and the rear part was burned. Three types were flat.

Inside the truck

Traces of burns in two placed; the floors were covered with hundreds of exploded cartridges; hand grenades splinters and some military equipment, covered and soaked with blood.

Behind the car

A heap composed of 13 perforated helmets, a lot of military equipment, covered and soaked with blood.

Around the car:

1. A tail or rocket 73 mms.
2. One hand grenade safety pin.
3. One bakelite cover.
4. 57 smashed bullets were collected.
5. One unexploded hand grenade with Hebrew markings.
6. Three hand grenade spoons.
7. Several big splinters of hand grenade.

East side of the road on soft shoulder of the road. At 30 metres behind the car ("B" on sketch) a piece of burned jerrican and traces of burns were seen spread over about 25 square metres.

East side of road. At about 12 metres from the road several traces were seen, where men had been lying ("C" on sketch).

Collected on this spot:

5 magazines of LMG calibre 11 mm.
2 magazines Sten gun.
1 carton of 2" mortar shell.
25 rifle cartridge cases "1943 D-Z"
1 carton cap or rocket 73 mms AC.
130 cartridge cases 11 mm "E-C-42".
253 sten gun cartridge cases "11-47-Z"
3 hand grenade safety pins.
2 tubes with Hebrew markings.
1 khaki hat.

West side of the road. At 20 metres south of the car ("D" on sketch) was a ditch with several traces of firing positions.

Collected on this spot:

4 hand grenade safety pins.
69 Sten gun cartridge cases "11-47-Z".
20 cartridge cases 11 mm "E-C-42".
7 rifle cartridge cases "1943 D-Z".
1 Sten gun magazine.

North of the incident: At about 150 metres from the truck there is a traffic check post, on the east side of the road, which consists of a small building. ("E" on the sketch). On the south wall of this building 25 bullet impacts were seen. Two metres south of the same wall an unexploded rocket 73 mm with Hebrew markings was found.

Tracks

From the spot of the incident several tracks of men wearing books could be followed easily through the corn fields; the corn was trampled on about 30 cms wide; through ploughed fields the earth was pressed down on about 30 cms wide tracks. It was impossible to count the number of tracks as they were very close together, but according to a tracker there were about fifteen. These tracks crossed the DL at MR 956-933 approximately. The length of the pathway caused by the tracks, followed from the spot of the incident to the DL, was about 4 km 500 metres. Some incoming tracks crossed the DL at MR 957-934 approximately, were similar to the outgoing tracks and followed generally the same route.

map captain huc Belgian army

C. Dead and wounded.
1. Visit to hospital.

On 1 March in the morning when the investigation started, the dead and the wounded were already taken to hospital.
On 1 March UN Observer Major Rosenius went to OMS hospital in Gaza and saw 11 of the bodies of the killed men. One body was already released to relatives according to the statement of the doctor in charge.
The rest of the bodies were in the Government hospital but due to the situation in Gaza they could not be inspected the same day. On 2 March when the investigation continued the dead were already buried.
On 2 March Major Rosenius saw 7 of the wounded at CMS hospital and 6 the Government hospital according to the doctors in charge.
SED Major Sedky stated that 4 of the wounded were taken to the Rafah hospital.

2. SED Major Sedky stated that two civilians, one of them a 7 year old boy, were killed at the attack against the camp. One of them was the guard of the pump station, the boy was living in a house near the camp. One civilian, the boy's father was wounded.

3. The following lists are attached:

Lists of wounded and dead brought to CMS hospital
Lists of wounded and dead brought to the Government hospital
List of wounded brought to the Rafah hospital

STERLING MEMORIAL HOSPITAL GAZA
-------------------------------

Wounded brought to hospital 28/2/55 and 1/3/55

Serial
No.
Our No.NameInjuryStatus No.
M-631Sayyed Ahmed Mohammed SeddiikGun shot wound Fracture left
Leg (Fibula).Still in Hospital
M-855Zein al Abdeen HassanG.S.W. leftStill in Hospital
M-857Balla Mohammed EdrineG.S.W. left hand injuryStill in Hospital
M-854Awadh Hassan BallahG.S.W. hand and lip, bruise of ChestStill in Hospital
M-861Moussa Mohammed BalenG.S.W. left leg with fracture, Fracture left Wrist, skull fractureStill in Hospital
M-862Hassan Doeb NasraliahG.S.W. left arm,head and chestStill in Hospital
M-863Abd Khalil HillisG.S.W. left arm and handStill in Hospital
M-858Mohammad Aish ElfarBurns of both handsStill in Hospital
M-864No name available G.S.W. left side Died 1 A.M. Of abdomen.Died 1 A.M. a March 1955
[התמונה הבאה מגיעה מקישור שלא מתחיל ב https ולכן לא הוטמעה בדף כדי לשמור על https תקין: http://domino.un.org/icons/ecblank.gif]

[התמונה הבאה מגיעה מקישור שלא מתחיל ב https ולכן לא הוטמעה בדף כדי לשמור על https תקין: http://domino.un.org/icons/ecblank.gif]

STERLING MEMORIAL HOSPITAL GAZA

---------------

Soldiers brought in on 28/2/55 and 1 March '55,
and were dead on arrival

SeriaNo.Our No.Name.Injury.Nationality. 1M-865 No name availableGun shot woundMouth and headEgyptian or
Sudanese 2M-866Mustafa Mohammed AhmedMG.S.W. left cheekEgyptian or
Sudanese 3M-867Hamadan Abdulla Hassan"G.S.W. left chest skull and thighEgyptian or
Sudanese 4M-868Mohammed Hamoad NasamallahG.S.W. neck, head, and rt. HandEgyptian or
Sudanese 5M-869Yousif Hassan AhmedG.S.W. chestEgyptian or
Sudanese 6M-870Corp. Mohamme dAhmedG.S.W. both thighspelvis and left ElbowEgyptian or
Sudanese 7M-871Eyada Ahmed BainigiG.S.W. headPalestinian 8M-872Ibrahim Husein GhabinG.S.W. right legPalestinian 9M-873Moussa Darwish GandaelG.S.W. chest and abdomenPalestinian 10M-874Mahmoud Mohammed Abd il
Hai (civilian)BurnPalestinian 11M-875Attai Ibrahim Baker AsphyxiaPalestinian

2/3/1955 Sd. James McRae M.D.

LIST OF WOUNDED SOLDIERS RECEIVED BY THE MUNICIPAL
HOSPITAL ON 28 SEPTEMBER 1955.

1Abu Rabbo Ham-dan SalehExtensive burn of back compound fracture right first metatarsal. Shrapnels of left leg, thigh and buttocks. 2Mohamed El kadiBullet wound through the back of the right thigh. 3Mohamed Ali Saleh AbdMultiple shrapnel wounds right chest right haemothorox. 3Lt. Gomaa Abdul Dragpenetrating bullet wound through left sole fracture second metatarsal 5Alma El Hoda Ali QueraiemFracture left foot 6Awad MahmoudBullet wound left arm, compound fracture left humours 7Abd El Hamid Ab HabibExtensive burn of back, shrapnel wounds right forearm 8El Said Mahmoud El SaidBullet wound left ring finger with compound fracture. 9Abbas Abd El KheirFour bullet wounds right buttock, bullet wound left forearm, fracture left forearm. 10Ibrahim Khalil MattarMultiple shrapnel wounds forehead, bullet wound left forearm 11Sherbin El MetwaliBullet would left ankle, fracture calcalium. 12Mahmoud El MahalowiMultiple wounds both buttocks penetrating bullet wound upper left thigh, bullet wound right ankle. 13Mohamed Khalil MattarPenetrating bullet wound of right shoulder. 14Mohamed Keri AliBullet wound right thigh. Discharged from hospital.
These together with five other slight injuries which needed dressing and no admission.

LIST OF MORTALITIES AMONG SOLDIERS RECEIVED
BY MUNICIPAL HOSPITAL GAZA ON 28/2/1955

1Captain Mahmoud Ahmed SadekBullet wound through skull, multiple bullet wounds of legs and shoulders 2El Said Eid TeshBullet wound through the chest, multiple bullets through abdomen and thighs 3Mohamed HassanBullet through the left ear, shrapnels of face 4Sgt. Abd El Moati Abd El GaniTwo bullet wounds through the abdomen.
Abd El meamed NawariBullet through the forehead 6Atta El NelwBullet through the forehead 7Hafez Gaser El NagarFracture skull, burn of the lower half of the trunk 8Gabr Eid SolimaBullet through the chest and abdomen, burn of back 9Hatem Mahmoud Diab El WelediMultiple bullets through the head and trunk 10Eid Rageb ZaherExtensive burn of the whole body 11Moustafa HenawiShrapnel wounds of face, burn of chest and abdomen 12Mousa Abdallah HassanExtensive burn of the whole body 13Hashem Ism ail MohamedMultiple bullets of face, burn of trunk 14Mohamed Salem GendiaThree bullet wounds of chest, burn of chest and trunk 15Ahmed Shabban Abu WardaThree bullet wounds in lower abdomen 16Mohamed Abd Rabu ShamaliExtensive burn of the whole body, burn of face and chest 17Soliman Ismail SakemNearly complete charring 18Sobhi Salim El GarbawiBullet wound forehead, and chest 19Mohamed Said Abd El AzizBullet wound of chest, burn of face and chest 20Ahmed Salem Abu OmarExtensive burn of body and compound fracture right 21Nawafi Ismail BaroudExtensive burn of body, bullet right thigh 22ohamed Al Abd KoushakExtensive burn of chest and abdomen 23Ataia Abd El Gani NosmarExtensive burn nearly charring 24Mohamed Ibrahim ZakoutBullets through forehead, burn of face and limbs 25Ahmed Ibrahim Moussa El MasriThree bullets in chest, burn of body 26Unknown child, bullet wound of abdomen
Director of Municipal
Hospital Gaza, Dr. Mohamed Abd El
Ftah El Magrabi

MEDICAL REPORTS OF WOUNDED SOLDIERS WHO WERE TRANSFERRED
TO RAFAH ARMY HOSPITAL FROM THE ATTACK ON THE ARMY WAGON
ON THE ROAD FROM RAFAH TO GAZA ON 28-2-55 AT NIGHT

---------------------------------------------------------

1. Mohamad Mohamed Hamda, soldier
        • This patient injured with a gunshot wound in the abdomen with preformation of the small and large intestine, complicated with peritonitis. The case is accompanied by severe shock.
2. Hassan Hazzah El Wahidy, soldier.

This patient is injured with gunshot wound in the abdomen with perforation of small and large intestine. The case is accompanied with severe shock.

3. Ahmed Khalil Abdel Hadi, soldier.

This patient is injured with third degree burn of the whole left lower limb and the left hand. Bomb explosion in the right upper limb which caused amputation, with a crush in the right forearm and compound fracture in the right arm. The case is accompanied with a state of very severe shock.

4. Aly khich El Berry, soldier
        • This patient injured with gunshot would in the scalp. Bomb explosion in the right hand causing compound fracture, in the right index and thumb. These four cases were transferred to Arish Military Hospital after first aid and anti-shock treatment had been given in Rafah Military Hospital.

M.K. ABD EL-KASIM
Military Hospital, Rafah
1-3-55

E. Summary of main evidence

1. Attack against military camp

(a) Result of the attack:

One Egyptian Captain and 13 soldiers killed, 15 soldiers wounded, two civilians killed, one of them a seven-year-old boy, one civilian wounded.

One military stone building blown up
One concrete pump house blown up
Four Nissen huts with brick walls blown up.

(b) Items found at the camp and along the tracks to the DL:

5 unexploded bangalore torpedoes with Israeli markings
9 unexploded Mills hand grenades with Israeli markings
3 unexploded bazooka projectiles 73 mm with Israeli markings
2 parts of bazooka projectiles with Israeli markings
5 TNT blocks with attached detonator of about 1 pound each
1 sack with TNT
1 Browning LMG with Israeli markings
4 LMG magazines
4 Sten gun magazines
1 bloody jacket containing a purse with Israeli money
Several empty ammunition packages with Israeli letters
Many Israeli cartridges with Israeli markings
1 torch with batteries with Israeli letters

© Tracks:

Tracks of at least 50 people with heavy boots, crossing the DL from Israel, leading to the spot of the attack and back again to Israel

2. Attack against military truck

(a) Result of the attack:

22 soldiers killed
13 soldiers wounded (including one Lieutenant)
1 Egyptian truck destroyed

(b) Items found on the spot of the incident:

1 Mills hand grenade with Israeli markings
1 unexploded bazooka projectile 73 mm with Israeli markings
Some small items with Israeli letters

(C) Tracks of about 15 people with heavy boots, crossing the DL from Israel leading to the spot of the attack and back again to Israel

(Signed) Major Rosenius
Swedish Army
UN Observer
(Signed) Kaptajn Muller
Danish Army
UN Observer
(Signed) Captain Huc
Belgian Army
UN Observer

(Signed) NOTED BY CHAIRMAN

נערך לאחרונה ע"י יוסיפון בתאריך 09-10-2005 בשעה 06:53. סיבה: יישור אנגלית לשמאל
תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 04:51

הדף נוצר ב 0.15 שניות עם 10 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר