לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה ●●● ברוכים הבאים אל פורום צבא וביטחון ●●● לפני הכתיבה בפורום חובה לקרוא את דבר המנהל ●●● עקבו אחרינו! ●●● חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > חיילים, צבא וביטחון > צבא ובטחון
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 16-05-2007, 15:29
צלמית המשתמש של יוסיפון
  יוסיפון מנהל יוסיפון אינו מחובר  
מנהל פורומי צבא ובטחון, מילואים והלוחות

חבר מתאריך: 07.04.02
הודעות: 23,839
Facebook profile Follow me...
זכור שהמכלול טאנדם מאריך מאד את הרקטה
בתגובה להודעה מספר 6 שנכתבה על ידי hge שמתחילה ב "עולה גם השאלה"

ולכן הרקטה של הVR ארוכה ובולטת בהרבה מהמשגר:

[התמונה הבאה מגיעה מקישור שלא מתחיל ב https ולכן לא הוטמעה בדף כדי לשמור על https תקין: http://manual.americasarmy.com/images/7/72/Pg-7vr-400.jpg]

זה אמנם מידול תלת-מימד אך לא הצלחתי למצוא תמונה של הפצצה הזאת התוך המשגר.
הנה הפצצה ליד המשגר:

[התמונה הבאה מגיעה מקישור שלא מתחיל ב https ולכן לא הוטמעה בדף כדי לשמור על https תקין: http://euroasia.cass.cn/2006Russia/Military/images/U1335P27T1D370977F3DT20060518071658.jpg]

אז נכון שיותר פשוט לשאת את הרקטה הזו אל שדה הקרב ושהחדירות דומה, אבל הטווח והדיוק של ה29 עולים על ה7VR

תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
ישן 27-05-2007, 18:10
  לבני לבני אינו מחובר  
תחמושת בע"מ

חבר מתאריך: 09.03.04
הודעות: 27,735
אני מאמין שפגיעה ברקטה בעת המעוף ע"י חימוש כזה או אחר...
בתגובה להודעה מספר 11 שנכתבה על ידי 2liviu שמתחילה ב "מענין מה הטרופי יעשה כנגד גיאומטריה כזו."

תהייה בגדר "פגיעה אנושה" ביכולת החדירה שלה.

ביתוק הרקטה באחד ממקטעיה או פגיעה בגופה במהלך המעוף יביא לסחרור ול"איבוד כוון" מה שיגרום להתרסקותה על המטרה (במקרה הטוב) ובכל אופן לכך שאם בכל זאת נותר אחד הרש"קים שלם הוא לא יופעל כפי שהוא אמור מלחתחילה.
בתצורת "טאנדם" יש חשיבות רבה לתזמון נכון של רגע פעולת הרש"קים והמטען החלול בכלל הרי נחשב ל"רגיש" מאוד לכל מה שקשור להשפעות חיצוניות עליו...

פרט לכך אני חושב שעצם היותה של רקטה זו גדולת מימדים ואיטית יחסית גורם לה להיות למטרה נוחה לפגיעה באמצעות מערכות הגנה אקטיביות.
ישן 27-05-2007, 22:07
צלמית המשתמש של zragon13
  zragon13 zragon13 אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 19.09.05
הודעות: 1,280
בתגובה להודעה מספר 20 שנכתבה על ידי Centurion שמתחילה ב "[QUOTE=vlad_k]הוא בטח מתכוון..."

Unlike a rifle bullet with a flat trajectory, with an unguided rocket you need to know the exact range, in order to hit a vehicle-size target. This is not usually possible in combat, not even today with the existence of laser rangefinders. That's why I don't think that unguided rockets are effective beyond 200-300 meters.

To illustrate this point, I once shot an RPG-7 at an old truck cabin in a live-fire exercise without a previous dry-run. It was only about 75meters away but I overestimated the range and the rocket flew over it.

So you don't think that this is simply due to me being a bad shot, in the following exercise I was supposed to shoot another RPG at a pyramid target of two barrels over three. To avoid another fadicha, my officer carefully paced out the distance to the target after the dry-run.

He told me that the exact range was 150m. I put the crosshairs right in the middle and shot. Boom, the rocket is off, straight at the pyramid but there is no explosion on the target. I couldn't believe that I had missed again. But one second later the two top barrels wobble and fall over. The rocket had gone right through the space between the two barrels and knocked them over them with the fins!

I also had the opportunity to shoot at houses at ranges no more than 100m with both the RPG and LAW and in neither case did I hit the house at the exact point of my aim.

I bet that most hits on tanks, even stationary, from RPGs in Chechnya, Iraq or Lebanon were taken at less than 100m. I read that in Vietnam, only 1out of every 7 RPGs fired at the M113s actually hit.

I think that the RPG-27 or RPG-7VR are more useful than the RPG-29 for a quick short range shot where a heavier and more complex system is impractical. (And at 8kg, the RPG27 is more convenient than the RPG7 + VR combo that weighs 11-12kg together) . For about the same weight as the RPG-29, you might as well take an ATGM system like the Gil with a much higher hit probability rate on moving targets and much more range.

נערך לאחרונה ע"י zragon13 בתאריך 27-05-2007 בשעה 22:10.
ישן 29-05-2007, 13:40
צלמית המשתמש של zragon13
  zragon13 zragon13 אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 19.09.05
הודעות: 1,280
….user can hit a vehicle sized target most of the time at ranges of 50-100 meters
בתגובה להודעה מספר 26 שנכתבה על ידי Centurion שמתחילה ב "[right][font=Verdana]לא, אני..."

http://www.defense-update.com/products/r/rpg.htm

RPG-7/RPG-7V/RPG-7VR
Rocket Propelled Grenade Launcher
(Multi Purpose Weapon)
\Manufacturer: Basalt, Russia

[התמונה הבאה מגיעה מקישור שלא מתחיל ב https ולכן לא הוטמעה בדף כדי לשמור על https תקין: http://www.defense-update.com/images/rpg-fire-team-Gaza.jpg]

RPG-7 is a reloadable, shoulder-fired, muzzle-loaded, recoilless antitank and antipersonnel rocket propelled grenade launcher that launches fin-stabilized, oversized rocket - assisted HEAT grenade (85-mm in the PG-7 version, 70-mm in the PG-7M) from a smooth bore 40mm tube. The launcher with optical sights weighs 6.9 kilograms (15.9 pounds) and has a maximum, effective range of 300 meters against moving point targets and 500 meters against stationary point targets. 500 meters is also the maximum range of rocket assisted flight, which enables a flatter trajectory and more accurate aiming. The RPG-7V is light enough to be carried and fired by a single operator. An assistant grenadier deploys with the shooter, to the left of the gunner to provide cover with his personal weapon and reload after fire.

[התמונה הבאה מגיעה מקישור שלא מתחיל ב https ולכן לא הוטמעה בדף כדי לשמור על https תקין: http://www.defense-update.com/images/rpg-7v-gaza.jpg]

The shooter normally carries two additional rounds of ammunition, and his team member three more rounds. The use of the weapon is fairly simple. Without much practice, a user can hit a vehicle sized target most of the time at ranges of 50-100 meters. More practice enable engagement of targets at extended range, which also provide relative safety to the user. At the maximum range of 920 meters, RPGs self explodes (4.5 seconds from firing) and that's how the weapon is sometime used as a form of "artillery", spraying shrapnel over military installations, or slow, low flying or hovering helicopters. The antipersonnel grenades reach over 1100 meters. Following the conflict in Afghanistan, new anti-personnel grenades were added. A modified version, PG-7BR (VR for the RPG-7V1) is also designed to defeat reactive armor. It uses a precursor charge to eliminate the reactive armor and a main charge to penetrate the main armor. Basalt, the original RPG manufacturer currently offer the RPG-7V1 40mm launcher, which weighs 6.3 kg. It is available in two versions, the standard unitary tube at a length of 950mm and the RPG-7D which can be split into two sections, measuring 630 mm when packed for transportation or airdrop. The PRG-7V1 can fire 4 - 6 rounds per minute, and can be equipped with PG-7V shaped charge, PG-7VR tandem shaped charge, both are designed to penetrate over 500 mm of steel (600 mm behind ERA in PG-7VR, which can also penetrate two meters of brickwork, 1.5 meters of reinforced concrete and 3.7 meters of log or sand). The RPG-7V1 can also fire the TBG-7V thermobaric or OG-7V fragmentation charges.

Basalt has also designed further advanced versions, including RPG-26 and RPG-27, with effective range of 200-250 meters for anti-tank, anti-personnel and anti-material missions. Thermobaric warheads were also adapted for RPGs with the RShG-1 and the RShG-2. Both are optimized for operations in enclosures of up to 200 cubic meters and can create a devastating effect in a trench or within a bunker or building even when they explode at a range of 1.5 - 2 meters from the target. For the RPG-7V1 the TBG-7V thermobaric round uses a 4.5kg 105mm warhead effective at a range of 200 meters (maximum 700 m'). The kill radius of this rocket is 10 meters. The latest version available is the RPG-29, available in tandem-HEAT and thermobaric versions.

The current RPG-7V model can mount a telescope and both infrared and passive night sights. All RPG-7 models have optical sights which can be illuminated for night sighting.

Among the production grenades are the PG-7, PG-7M, PG-7N, The PG-7V rocket has a penetration capability of 330mm of steel armor. PG-7VL antitank grenades with armor penetrability of up to 600 mm of rolled homogeneous steel. The PG-7VR is a tandem warhead designed to penetrate explosive reactive armor and the armor underneath. The OG-7 and OG-7M are high-explosive antipersonnel grenades. OG7V is a 2 kg, 40mm fragmentation warhead effective at a range of 350m with a kill radius of 150 m.

[התמונה הבאה מגיעה מקישור שלא מתחיל ב https ולכן לא הוטמעה בדף כדי לשמור על https תקין: http://www.defense-update.com/images/RPG-18.jpg]

The RPG-18 is another derivative of the original RPG. It was designed as a short-range weapon, The tube-launched, disposable launcher contain a single 64mm PG-18 rocket, similar in principle to the US LAW system. The operator carries the launcher in a collapsed position and extends the inner tube to make the weapon ready to fire. The weapon has an effective range of 200 meters, with a HEAT warhead which is capable of penetrating up to 375 millimeters of steel armor. The fuse of the HEAT grenade activates 2 to 15 meters after leaving the tube and self-destructs after a flight time of 4 to 6 seconds. The folding sight at the forward end of the tube is calibrated for ranges of 50, 100, 150, and 200 meters.

ישן 31-05-2007, 01:15
  Paco Paco אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 11.07.05
הודעות: 105
בתגובה להודעה מספר 29 שנכתבה על ידי Centurion שמתחילה ב "[font=Verdana]OK, אז מה..."

ציטוט:
במקור נכתב על ידי Centurion
OK, אז מה ההגדרה של combat range לפי דעתך?

As far as I know, "Combat range" (and I'm not saying it's the same as "tvach kravi", apparently it's not) is a lot like the military version of "effective range", i.e. it is a veeeeeeery broad definition that depends on a multitude of factors. Some of which are: what you're shooting with, what you're shooting at, who you are, where you are, and, very importantly, what you consider to be a succesful outcome of the shooting.

ציטוט:
במקור נכתב על ידי Centurion
לא הבנתי על סמך מה אתה מניח שהמהירות האנכית ההתחלתית היא אפס. לדוגמא, בירי אופקי (לפי הכוונת) מרוס"רים, הכדור עולה לפני שהוא מתחיל לרדת. ואני מניח שאותו עיקרן נכון גם למקרה של RPG-29.

It was just an example, the vertical velocity was zero to make it simpler. If the internet is to be believed and the RPG-29 does indeed have a muzzle velocity of 280m/s, then it's point blank range against a 2 meter tall tank would be in the neighbourhood of 200-250 meters. Thanks to the arcing of the trajectory of course.

But anyways, there's a reason why anti-tank rockets often come with telescopic/other optical sights, and that is so that point blank range doesn't have to come into play. It's usually reserved for backup iron sights, which in theory should only be used in emergencies. The RPG-7 (and -29 I'm sure) comes with a nicely laid out sighting reticle in its optical sight. As long as the shooter has a good estimate of the range to the target (an essential skill for any RPG operator), he will be able to achieve a hit on the target. Same goes for compensating for windage and target movement.

ישן 31-05-2007, 09:01
  Centurion Centurion אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 01.03.07
הודעות: 5,639
בתגובה להודעה מספר 30 שנכתבה על ידי Paco שמתחילה ב "..."

אם אתה צודק, אז השימוש במוסג combat range נמקור שהביא zragon13 אינו נכון. במקורות רוסיים 450 מטר הוא הטווח הקרבי דווקה (במקור "הטווח של הירי הישיר"), ו-500 מטר הוא הטווח היעיל (במקור "הטווח האפקטיבי"), ולפי זה הנחתי שה- combat range הוא הטווח הקרבי.

אין לי שום דבר נגד הדוגמאות, אבל הן צריכות להיות קשורות איכשהו למציאות.
1. כאשר הנשק מכוון אופקית הוא לאו דווקה יורי אופקית. כלומר, אם הירי מתבצע מגובה של 0.7 מטר (לדוגמא) על מטרת "טנק" טיפוסית, אז לרנ"ט יש 2 מטר לעלות לפני שיש לו 2.7 מטר לרדת, כאשר הוא כל הזמן נמצא בגובה של המטרה. אני לא אומר שעל סמך פרמטרים אלה מחשבים את הטווח הקרבי - אין לי מוסג איך מחשבים אותו - אני רק אומר שזה לא בהכרח נכון שהמהירות האנכית ההתחלתית היא 0.
2. המהירות ההתחלתית של PG-29 היא 130 מ/שניה (כבר הבאתי את הנתון הזה קודם).
3. מטרת "טנק" טיפוסית אצל רוסים/סובייטים שלפיה מחשבים את הטווח הקרבי של נשק נ"ט היא בעלת גובה של 2.7 מטר, עד כמה שידוע לי.

נערך לאחרונה ע"י Centurion בתאריך 31-05-2007 בשעה 09:04.
ישן 17-05-2007, 21:55
  Centurion Centurion אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 01.03.07
הודעות: 5,639
בתגובה להודעה מספר 55 שנכתבה על ידי Tal53 שמתחילה ב "שניהם כנראה לא מדויקים"

ציטוט:
במקור נכתב על ידי Tal53
הראשון נכון לטווח 500 כפזור של אלפית אחת יוצרת קוטר של מטר. השני כסטיה מירבית.
לפי Centurion הדיוק לא נמדד באחוזים כך שחצי מטר לטיל בעל טווח יעיל של 3 ק"מ זאת רמת דיוק גבוהה בהרבה מחצי מטר לטווח 500.

נכון. הדיוק ב-mil אפשר למדוד כמקרה פרטי לנשק (כלי ירי) מסויים כלשהו.

טילים זה משהו אחר. לדוגמא, בטילי קרקע-אוויר סיכוי לפגוע במטרה טיפוסית מיוצג באחוזים. בטילי קרקע-קרקע נהוג למדוד את הדיוק ב-CEP.

ציטוט:

אין לי מושג לגבי תעשיית הנשק הסוביטית אך בעולם המערבי דיוק נשק נמדד באופן סטטיסטי. זה נראה לי קצת פשטני לדרוש חצי מטר וזהו.

לפי דעתי אחוזים מתארים סיכוים ולא מידות. אתה יכול לתת דוגמא למרנ"ט (או כל נשק נ"ט אחר) מערבי שהדיוק שלו נמדד באחוזים?

ציטוט:

מכיוון שתהליך היצור יוצר הבדלים מזעריים נמדד בדרך כלל אזור פגיעה של 90% מהטילים/רקטות/ פגזים לטווח מסוים. כאשר מדובר ברקטה או פגז בעל מסלול בליסטי איזור זה אינו עגול אלא אליפסי וצורתו משתנה בהתאם לטווח הירי.

אף פעם לא שמעתי על מדידת דיוק של פגזים באחוזים. גם לא של רקטות. או שאתה מתכוון לשטח, שבתוכו נופלים 90% של פגזים/רקטות? אם כן - במה מודדים את גודל השטח הזה?

אי דיוק בייצור הוא זה שגורם לסטייה שעליה דיברתי.
ישן 17-05-2007, 22:50
  Paco Paco אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 11.07.05
הודעות: 105
Interesting...
בתגובה להודעה מספר 55 שנכתבה על ידי Tal53 שמתחילה ב "שניהם כנראה לא מדויקים"

ציטוט:
חצי מטר לטיל בעל טווח יעיל של 3 ק"מ זאת רמת דיוק גבוהה בהרבה מחצי מטר לטווח 500.

ציטוט:
נכון. הדיוק ב-mil אפשר למדוד כמקרה פרטי לנשק (כלי ירי) מסויים כלשהו.

I agree that we couldn't measure accuracy like this if we were talking about a guided missile, but we're not. The RPG-29 is essentially a fancy recoiless rifle. The only real difference is that the -29 shoots from a smoothbore launcher and the projectile is fin stabilized. If it was an ATGM the accuracy would be a function of the guidance system mostly, but in the case of the RPG the accuracy is only a function of the physical characteristics of the projectile, meaning how well it was built. Just like a rifle round.

Accuracy in terms of angle is also a percentage. If one shot 100 RPG's, at least a few shots would deviate from the standard accuracy, so there has to be a threshold that the GRAU or whoever sets when testing their ammo, let's say "90% of rockets have to fall within 100cm at 500m"

תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 06:50

הדף נוצר ב 0.15 שניות עם 10 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר