לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > השכלה כללית > הסטוריה ותיעוד
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 05-12-2005, 14:16
  Spinoza Spinoza אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 11.11.02
הודעות: 5,746
דרושים לאתר חדש: היסטוריונים נאצים (איפה אתה, אירבינג?)

After 6 months of planning and preparation, we purchased www.ThirdReichHistory.com and we are very anxious to get things up and running. Our goal is to become the Internet’s largest source for Third Reich history. Currently, the two main Internet sources are www.axishistory.com and www.thirdreich.net, both of which propagate lies about the Führer and seek to belittle the glory of the Third Reich. Far too many Third Reich history sites have apologetic statements like “This site does not endorse Nazi ideology…” or “This site is for historical purposes only.”
Well, their days are numbered….
We will not rest until our site is the number one Goggle search result, and with your help, we can achieve this. We understand this is a massive undertaking, but we are passionate about Third Reich history and we know we will succeed. This project has been in the planning stage for the last 6 months and we have already planned out the next 3 years.

A project this large will require a dedicated team of people.
We need to fill the following positions:

Web Designer (1-2 positions – Experience necessary)
- Although I am a computer programmer by trade, I have only an elementary knowledge of PHP and web design. I’m working on the layout now but extra help would be beneficial.
Web Security Expert (1-2 positions – Experience necessary)
- Much like Stormfront and other related sites, ThirdReichHistory.com will be the victim of many attacks. I need someone who knows how to secure the site and maintain its integrity.
Senior Administrator (1 position – Experience necessary)
- We need someone to help with the day-to-day maintenance of the site. My knowledge of cpanel is minimal at best; a good administrator would really lighten our load and give us more time to write.
Historians/Writers (5-8 positions – No experience necessary)
- Interested in Third Reich history? Then we want you to write for ThirdReichHistory.com.
- There are thousands of articles we want to write, so the more writers we have the faster things will get done. We don’t require that you have any post-secondary education in history or English because we all know that passion makes a great historian; not a certificate. Education is certainly an asset, but we are simply looking for people who are willing to donate a large portion of their time.

We’d like to keep the team relatively small because organization is essential with a large project like this. Don’t consider yourselves as working for us, but working with us.

Hopefully some of you who will read this will be interested in helping. We understand what we are asking of you and will not be insulted if we receive no responses. Feel free to pass this on other WN forums or to anyone else who might be interested.

To sum up the project:
We need people who are willing to work very hard for a very long time, for no money.
Of course there will be some perks:
- Email addresses
- FTP access
- A donation made to Stormfront in your name
- The knowledge that you helped build something important

We could ramble on for hours about our plans so I’ll keep this proposal short.
If you are interested in working with us, PM Indefatigable or I and we can have further discussions about the site and let you start working.

Please reply with any questions so that we can answer them for everyone.

Sincerely,
ThirdReichHistory.com

תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 12:04

הדף נוצר ב 0.06 שניות עם 10 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר