לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה ברוכים הבאים לפורום לימודים. אנו מאחלים לכל הגולשים שנת לימודים מוצלחת חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > השכלה כללית > לימודים
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 04-06-2006, 14:28
  Almog168 Almog168 אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 04.06.06
הודעות: 7
צריכה עזרה קטנה באנגלית.

שלום לכולם.

עשיתי עבודה באנגלית סיימתי אותה הכל טוב ויפה.. רק רציתי שמישהו יעבור לי עליה ויבדוק לי אותה לא מבחינת אם התשובות נכונות וכאלה מבחינת דיקדוק שאם רשמתי נכון (לא שגיאות כתיב אלה צורת הכתיבה).
תודה רבה לעוזרים.
ד"א אני בת כי תמיד שומעים אלמוג חושבים בן ורושמים לי "אחי" חחחח .

1. help to poor pepole.

2. sould think mor about enjoying yourself.

3. some day, you will be old and ungly.

4. he bad influence on Dorian.

5. to stay young and pretty.

2. Sir Henry does think about Dorian's that Dorian young and good-looking. And waste time helping the poor. He should think more about enjoying yourself and enjoy while you can.

עומד 123

1. * Young man of great beauty.

King heart who wanted to do thing to help poor people. *

* He was wonderfully handsome

* Blue eyes and hair the color of gold.

* He seemed so young and innocent.

• Way did Lord Henry try to chang Dorian’s way of thining is said to Dorian “you are young now…. you should think about enjoying yourself…. don’t waste ypur time trying to help others Enjoy your youth while you can...” and Lord Henry succeeded.
  • Dorian did wish for to stay young.

THINK ABOUT IT:

No, beacuce that you are gives to others you feeling good.

עמוד126

• Dorian did leave sybil beacuce she wante to give up her career ang get married.
  • The Picture change this way she picture of Dorain reverse be would grow old and ugly.
  • He cry and jumped to his feet, he feel sad. after from it he not feel bad and said “..I do not feel sad any more! perhaps I have no heart.”

THINK ABOUT IT:

• Yes, I think the words of Lord Henry influenced Dorian to change his mind about Sybil.
  • my opinion is that Dorian no right, no right, no must be pretty and young in order to feel good.

עמוד 128

1. Dorian did spend the years after Sybil’s death this way spent great amounts of money on foolish entertainment and filled his house with expensive things from all over the world. He used people as his playthings. He betrayed his good friends and destroyed their lives.

• The portrait during thes years grew uglier and cruel lines in its face grew deeper.
  • picture change after Dorian killed this way there was wet red blood on

the portrait’s hands.

THINK ABOUT IT:

• The face that Dorian saw when he looked in the mirror: He lungs young boy and personable. And the face that Dorian saw when he looked in the portrait : He saw boy awkward and ugly. that seems very old. I think that in the portrait because of the portrait view the the real Dorian.
  • Dorian dead and he was old and horribly. Yes, I think got what deserved.
  • The moral teach a good lesson.

נערך לאחרונה ע"י Almog168 בתאריך 04-06-2006 בשעה 14:33.
חזרה לפורום
ישן 04-06-2006, 16:31
צלמית המשתמש של PL@yB0y
  משתמש זכר PL@yB0y PL@yB0y אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 03.06.05
הודעות: 3,429
שלח הודעה דרך ICQ אל PL@yB0y
בתגובה להודעה מספר 1 שנכתבה על ידי Almog168 שמתחילה ב "צריכה עזרה קטנה באנגלית."

ציטוט:
במקור נכתב על ידי Almog168

1. Dorian did spend the years after Sybil’s death by spending a great amounts of money on foolish entertainment and filling his house with expensive things from all over the world. He used people as his playthings. He betrayed his good friends and destroyed their lives.

• During the years the potrait got ugliers and the cruel lines on its face got deeper

• The picture changed after Dorian was killed by having red wet blood on its hands

THINK ABOUT IT:

No, because helping others makes you feel good

בראשון זה אמור להיות Dorian spent אלה אם כן את רוצה להדגיש את העובדה שהוא בזבז ואז תשאירי את זה ככה//
יש כאן ככה אם ניסוח ממש מסריח -סליחה על הכנות הישירה- אז אני לא מבין ממש מה ניסית לענית... אם תכתבי בעברית אני אשמח לתרגם לך

נערך לאחרונה ע"י PL@yB0y בתאריך 04-06-2006 בשעה 16:41.
חזרה לפורום
ישן 04-06-2006, 19:01
  Almog168 Almog168 אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 04.06.06
הודעות: 7
בתגובה להודעה מספר 8 שנכתבה על ידי Almog168 שמתחילה ב "אוקיי תודה רבה אני עוד כמה..."

2. Way did Lord Henry try to change Dorian’s way of thinning is said to Dorian “you are young now…. you should think about enjoying yourself…. don’t waste your time trying to help others Enjoy your youth while you can...” and Lord Henry succeeded.

הדרך בה ניסה הלורד הנרי לשנות את דרך מחשבתו של דוראין היא כזאת, הוא אמר לו את הדברים הבאים. ופה כאילו הבאתי ציטוטים מהטקסט אז לא צריך
ובסוף רשמתי שהוא בצליח.
3. Dorian did wish for to stay young
דוראין רצה להישאר צעיר.

1. Dorian did leave Sybil because she want to give up her career ang get married.
דוריאן עזב את Sybil בגלל שהיא רצתה לוותר על הקרירה שלה ולהתחתן.
3. The Picture change this way she picture of Dorain reverse be would grow old and ugly.
התמונה של דוראין השתנה בדרך הזו דוראין שהיה מצויר בציור הפך להיות זקן ומכוער.
4. He cry and jumped to his feet, he feel sad. after from it he not feel bad and said “..I do not feel sad any more! perhaps I have no heart.”

דוראין החליט להעביר את התמונה למרטף ולא להרגיש אשם יותר. והוא אומר והציטוט מהספר שהבאתי .

THINK ABOUT IT:

1. The face that Dorian saw when he looked in the mirror: He lungs young boy and personable. And the face that Dorian saw when he looked in the portrait : He saw boy awkward and ugly. that seems very old. I think that in the portrait because of the portrait view the the real Dorian.
הפנים שדוראין רואה שהוא מביט במראה הם איש צעיק ויפה תואר. ושהוא מביט על הציור שלו הוא רואה איש מבוגר ומכוער. אני חושבת שהציור הוא זה שמראה את הדוריאן האמיתי.
2. Dorian dead and he was old and horribly. Yes, I think got what deserved.
דוריאן מת והפך להיות זקן בצורה נוראית.
3. The moral teach a good lesson.
המסר שמלמד הסיפור לדעתי הוא מסר טוב שמלמד לקח.

THINK ABOUT IT:

1. Yes, I think the words of Lord Henry influenced Dorian to change his mind about Sybil.
כן, אני חושבת שהמילים של לורד הנרי השפיעו לשינוי המחשבה שלו על Sybil

3. my opinion is that Dorian no right, no right, no must be pretty and young in order to feel good.
דעתי היא שדוריאן אינו צודק,לא חייב להיות יפה ולהיראות צעיר עדי להרגיש טוב עם עצמך.

מצטערת שזה הרבה אבל שוב תודה =]
חזרה לפורום
ישן 04-06-2006, 20:44
צלמית המשתמש של PL@yB0y

בתגובה להודעה מספר 9 שנכתבה על ידי Almog168 שמתחילה ב "2. Way did Lord Henry try to..."

ציטוט:
הדרך בה ניסה הלורד הנרי לשנות את דרך מחשבתו של דוראין היא כזאת, הוא אמר לו את הדברים הבאים. ופה כאילו הבאתי ציטוטים מהטקסט אז לא צריך
ובסוף רשמתי שהוא בצליח.

The way that lord Henry tried to change Dorian's way of thinking was by telling the following things:

דוראין רצה להישאר צעיר.

3. Dorian wished to stay young

1.Dorian left Sybil because she wanted to give up her career and get married
3.The picture changed by turning Dorian to an old uglu man
4. He cried and jumped to his feet, he felt sad. After that, hr didn't feel bad and said “..I do not feel sad any more! perhaps I have no heart.”

דוראין החליט להעביר את התמונה למרטף ולא להרגיש אשם יותר. והוא אומר והציטוט מהספר שהבאתי .

THINK ABOUT IT:

1. The face that Dorian saw when he looked in the mirror was the face of a yound, handsome guy. When he looked in the portrait he saw older much more uglier man. I think the portrait is revealing the true Dorian.
הפנים שדוראין רואה שהוא מביט במראה הם איש צעיק ויפה תואר. ושהוא מביט על הציור שלו הוא רואה איש מבוגר ומכוער. אני חושבת שהציור הוא זה שמראה את הדוריאן האמיתי.
2. Dorian died and become horribly old and ugly. I think he got what he deserved
3. The lesson of the story is a good and important lesson

THINK ABOUT IT:

1. Yes, I think that Lord Henry's words affected Doriand, and helped him change his mind about Sybil.

3. My opinion is that Dorian doesn't right. You don't have to be young and to look good just that you will be able to feel good about yourself שדוריאן אינו צודק,לא חייב להיות יפה ולהיראות צעיר עדי להרגיש טוב עם עצמך.

עין בעד מה! מקווה שעזרתי!
ממליץ לך לחזור על העבר ועל כל הקטע של שמירה על רצץ זמנים במשפט

חזרה לפורום
ישן 04-06-2006, 20:56
צלמית המשתמש של PL@yB0y

השאר
בתגובה להודעה מספר 9 שנכתבה על ידי Almog168 שמתחילה ב "2. Way did Lord Henry try to..."

ציטוט:
ובסוף רשמתי שהוא בצליח.

The way that lord Henry tried to change Dorian's way of thinking was by telling the following things:

דוראין רצה להישאר צעיר.

3. Dorian wished to stay young

1.Dorian left Sybil because she wanted to give up her career and get married
3.The picture changed by turning Dorian to an old uglu man
4. He cried and jumped to his feet, he felt sad. After that, hr didn't feel bad and said “..I do not feel sad any more! perhaps I have no heart.”

THINK ABOUT IT:

1. The face that Dorian saw when he looked in the mirror was the face of a yound, handsome guy. When he looked in the portrait he saw older much more uglier man. I think the portrait is revealing the true Dorian.
2. Dorian died and become horribly old and ugly. I think he got what he deserved
3. The lesson of the story is a good and important lesson

THINK ABOUT IT:

1. Yes, I think that Lord Henry's words affected Doriand, and helped him change his mind about Sybil.

3. My opinion is that Dorian doesn't right. You don't have to be young and to look good just that you will be able to feel good about yourself שדוריאן אינו צודק,לא חייב להיות יפה ולהיראות צעיר עדי להרגיש טוב עם עצמך.

עין בעד מה! מקווה שעזרתי!
ממליץ לך לחזור על העבר ועל כל הקטע של שמירה על רצץ זמנים במשפט

חזרה לפורום

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 19:12

הדף נוצר ב 0.06 שניות עם 10 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר