לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה הדרבי החיפאי חוזר! בוא לעשות מזה כסף חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > תחביבים > ספורט
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 31-07-2006, 17:16
  נתן חזות נתן חזות אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 31.07.06
הודעות: 2
כסף מהיר באינטרנט 100% חוקי

Oprah Did A Show On This Topic, It Really WorksMAKE FAST MONEY WITH PAYPAL!!!World wide success Please Read on, this will change your life!!!!!Make 15k in 30 Days!!!! Make 35K in 60 Days!!! As seen on Oprah and 20/20That's Right 15,000 dollars in your PayPal account – ITWAS PROVEN ON OPRAH, ON NATIONAL TV & IT S COMPLETELY LEGAL!!!10 Dollars, That's all it takes I'll try to keep it short and sweet.TURN $6 INTO $15,000 IN ONLY 30 DAYS...HERES HOW!. Participants all over the world FIRST, PRINT THIS OUT TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS EASIER!• PAYPAL MAGIC!!! .THIS WORKS!!! JUST TRY IT!!!This is a Money Scheme and Not, I repeat.. This is Not a Scam!!!You have most likely seen or heard about this on TV programs such as 20/20 and Oprah or you may have read about it in the Wall Street Journal. If not, here it is revealed in step-by-step detail. This program is by no means new, however thanks to PayPal and the Internet, the investment is virtually ZERO! And the entire process is FASTER, EASIER, and MORE LUCRATIVE than it has EVER been! Below is the email sent to me:How to Turn $6 into $15,000 in 30 Days with PayPal.AS SEEN ON OPRAH!!I GUARANTEE YOU WILL NOT REGRET DOING THIS,YOU WILL WISH YOU HAD DONE THIS YEARS AGO!!PAYPAL VERIFIES THAT THIS $6 INVESTMENTSCHEME IS 100% LEGAL AND IS A BIG HIT THIS YEARSEE THEIR NOTE BELOW OR ASK THEM DIRECTLY...THIS SCHEME MIGHT TAKE 15-30 MINUTES AND JUST $6,BUT IT IS 100% WORTH IT TO MAKE THOUSANDS SOQUICKLY. THIS IS NOT ANOTHER SCAM THATTAKES LOTS OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY;THIS IS A NO RISK INVESTMENT THAT WILL MAKE YOUTHOUSANDS OF DOLLARS VERY EASILY AND QUICKLY.From PayPal:"Dear Member, it has come to our attention that there is a PayPal scheme floating around at the moment you may have heard or seen the $6 scheme. You may have even taken part in it as well. We have been asked a lot of questions about this scheme the answer is yes it does work and yes it is safe to use providing you follow the rules it is legal and has made a big hit on the internet this year. If you would like to take part in this scheme or would like a bit more information then please see the attached file that was kindly donated to us. Thank you for using PayPal!"Making Money - This Really Works Keep in mind that everything stated below is 100% legal as stated by the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161).A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article that said you could make thousands of Dollars within weeks with an initial investment of only $6.It said that you have to send $1 to each of the following names on the list using Paypal. Now honestly, what is six dollars, especially out of a Paypal account. In exchange you will make thousands in the first month. You then place your own name and email address at the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands of newsgroups)No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I then decided to give it a try. Please give it an honest effort, Remember, all you're going to be out of pocket is about the cost of a couple of coffees with the opportunity of banking thousands of Dollars into your PayPal account!I sent out my measly $6 to the six people on the list. Well GUESS WHAT!!... Within days, I started: getting $$$$$.. I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the CASH just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25 By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000! In the third week I had over $15,060 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $26,000 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6 and 6 minutes to send it out. This program WORKS; all you have to do is try it, and waste some pocket hange. You could find six Dollars lying around the house. There is absolutely nothing you could lose. Make thousands in just few days or weeks, it all depends on how many posts of this letter you put in message boards or send as emails.Here’s how it works: When you post 200 messages all over the internet, it is estimated that at least 15 people will respond and send you $1 = $15. Those 15 will Post 200 Posts each and 225 people send you $1 = $225. Those 225 people Post 200 Posts each and 3,375 people send you $1 = $3,375. Those 3,375 post 200 posts each and 759,375 people send you $1 = $759,375. At this point your name drops off the list, but so far you have received $813,615. Note: I'm not saying this is going to make everyone 800 grand, but lets say even 1 person out of 200 tries this program, you are still going to make 50,000 Dollars anywhere from 1 month to 6 months max!!!!!You can also copy this letter and email it to your friends and associates, it’s a guarantee that some of them will be interested and gives it a go, the more you try the more you make.INSTRUCTIONS1. Send $1.00 to each of the six people on the list using PayPal. Below are the emails that you transfer the money into PayPal accounts to send 1 Dollars to:1) shay_balas@hotmail.com2) nicky_marine@yahoo.com3) dominiqe1981@yahoo.fr4) schinkel_nina@lycos.de5) yulya_levkova@list.ru6) shlomiq@gmail.com2.After sending the money to the first 6 people on the list, you can remove the name next to the #1 on the list and move the rest of the names up one position (#2 becomes #1, #3 becomes #2, etc) Then place your name in the #6 position. Then save it.3. When you have completed the instructions, take this letter and then go to (Google, Yahoo,...) and type in (Making Money Message board, Money Message Board, Money Forum, Free money Forum, or anything along those lines that are forums) and start posting your copy of this message at least 200 times, to as many unique message boards as you can. The more times you post this at a unique board, the more money you will make. You then send emails with your message to as many people as you can. 4. If you don't have a PayPal account you can copy the link below and follow the instructions. PayPal is a very useful way of transferring and more importantly receiving money. Sign up for PayPal at (paypal.com), just make sure that you use the same email address for your PayPal account and that you put in this list, that’s how your payments are made. 5. This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions.6. This business is not solid and tangible. If you want to enforce your payments receiving and position in the mailing list you can use Queuing Up. The total cost is $4.00 until your email reaches the top of the mailing list. In the case of violating mailing list order Queuing Up will send a notice massage to your email address and to PayPal for cutting the unauthorized payments.7. Send $4.00 to queuingup@hotmail.com PayPal account to add this service at your help. Then send confirming email to queuingup@hotmail.com with your (name, your email, six PayPal accounts you had paid $1 into and there original number on the list, date of payment).8. This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to 18 sec. 1302 & 1241 of the Postal Lottery laws. 9. You can keep a copy of this letter so you can use it a second time. Post it out again in six months; send each Dollar to the originally received addresses. It will work better the second time. Estimates are at 40,000 to 80,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual Internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work.

10. Good luck, don’t forget to follow the instructions correctly. We all do our checking!!!Note: this is the biggest growing internet money making scheme on the net.

חזרה לפורום

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 14:37

הדף נוצר ב 0.05 שניות עם 10 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר