לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה  ✡ ברוכים הבאים לפורום יהדות ✡  חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > חברה וקהילה > יהדות והלכה
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 18-09-2006, 22:03
  משתמש זכר Flying-Wing Flying-Wing אינו מחובר  
עמוס דור,מומחה ומתעד של חיל האוויר הישראלי

חבר מתאריך: 20.07.05
הודעות: 3,225
Facebook profile
מכתב לקב"ה שכל אחד ימלא את החסר ויחתום (באנגלית)

Dear Father in Heaven,
Peace and blessing upon us all.
How are you? Do you miss me already? You know, it's been quite a while since we spoke face to face. I mean, I do speak to you more than three times daily, but I feel that there is a lot that can be done to enhance our relationship. Now, at the end of a year and at the threshold of a fresh new beginning, I want to really work it out, once and for all. There are some differences I think we need to settle. Le me first discuss my side of the coin. I spend much of my day following your commandments, learning Torah and doing good deeds. However, to be perfectly honest, most of it is already by rote; in fact, my practice of Judaism has become so robotic, that I can stand for the Amida prayer and, instead of focusing on the sublime experience of connection with the Divine, my mind wanders. Sometimes, I find my imagination taking me on a tour of the world, and at other times, I'll be dreaming about getting the latest iPod. I wonder: do they have this meshugas up there in heaven? And yes, sometimes I do things that aggravate you terribly, and at times I do it knowingly. Often, physical, mundane pleasures temp me more than the spiritual. I admit my failings. But father, if I could be blunt, you have not been fair either; for one, look at the war we have just fought in our homeland! Dozens of Jews have been killed, their families and friends left to grieve. Then there are all those others who are still coping with the loss of their homes and the traumatic disruption of their lives. On top of all that, anti-Semitism has reared its ugly head all over the world – do you feel it up there too? And, if that weren't enough, during this past year, I experienced pain close to home, in my own community. You gave me bright days, and I thank You for those, but there were also many dark nights; at sometimes I saw the sun rise with the birth of new life and relationships, and unfortunately, I also witnessed the sun go down with death and illness. Just this past Friday, a newly married young man from my community was suddenly taken from this world. Why? Hashem, how could You? Is it possible to understand how could a father do this to his children? I know there is a reason, yet I don't care to know it; all that counts is that it shall all end. And it's been more than enough. They say that You cry when You see our pain, so Poppa, I think the time has come to bring your children home. Haven't we all cried too much? And yes, I know this is a two-way street, and I will have work on my side of the relationship. So I promise, "Bli Neder," to _______________________ over the next year. And You know what I need to You to do. So that's all, Father. It's a give and take relationship: I do my part, and You do Your part, and that means I'll be meeting you really soon face to face! I can't wait! Until then, I wish much Nachas from your children and pray that all your children live in peace and joy. p.s. Recently, a new music video was produced with a song about G-d's tears; perhaps you would like to see it. You've heard of the internet, haven't you? http://chabad.info/php/videonewp.php?lang=he&vid=262
Missing you terribly,
Signature___________________

חזרה לפורום

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 20:31

הדף נוצר ב 0.04 שניות עם 10 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר