לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה   מה שבראש היתרון האנסי | freedom.fresh.co.il   נושא: ילדה, רוצה לבוא אתי לדירה? –אני רק בת ארבע־עשרה. חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > חברה וקהילה > מה שבראש
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 31-10-2006, 15:54
צלמית המשתמש של DimaX
  DimaX DimaX אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 07.10.04
הודעות: 5,810
http://www.bytheplanet.com/Incense/Zippo/FAQ.htm
בתגובה להודעה מספר 1 שנכתבה על ידי talaus שמתחילה ב "החלפת אבן בזיפו"

קצת FAQ אחת ולתמיד:

Zippo Frequently Asked Questions

How do I change the flint in my Zippo lighter?

Remove the inside unit from the case. Unscrew the flint spring from the bottom of the inside unit. Remove screw and attached spring. Be sure the remainder of the old flint has been removed from the flint tube. Place new flint in tube, replace spring and screw lightly. Make sure screw is turned as far as it will go, otherwise the cover will not close completely.

How do I change the wick in my Zippo lighter?

Remove the inside unit from the case. Unscrew the flint spring from the bottom of the inside unit. Remove screw and attached spring. Remove felt pad. Use tweezers to remove all packing from fuel chamber. Insert new wick downward through chimney, pulling through with tweezers. Replace packing in small pieces, interweaving the wick between the padding pieces. Replace felt pad. Be sure the remainder of the old flint has been removed from the flint tube. Place new flint in tube, replace flint spring and screw lightly. Make sure screw is turned as far as it will go, otherwise the cover will not close completely. Be sure to trim wick even with chimney height.

How do I add fuel to my Zippo lighter?

Remove the inside unit from the case. Lift the corner of the felt pad on the bottom of the insert to reveal the packing material in the fuel chamber. Saturate the packing with Zippo lighter fluid. Fill slowly, taking care to never overfill. Avoid getting the lighter fluid on your skin as it can be a skin irritant. If contact with skin does occur, wash the effected area with mild soap and water.
Insert the inside unit back into the case, making sure to wipe the lighter and your hands dry before igniting. Be sure the fuel can is closed and there is no spilled fuel in the vicinity before igniting. This is a flammable fluid.
If the Zippo lighter is kept in your pocket, Zippo suggests that it be placed bottom down, especially when first re-fueled.

Why does the Zippo lighter fluid evaporate so quickly?

Zippo lighter fluid, by its very nature, will evaporate, even when the Zippo lighter is not used. We recommend you fill your Zippo lighter before you leave on a trip or outdoor excursion. Infrequently lit Zippo lighters should be filled before using.

Zippo lighter trouble shooting:

We suggest that you use only genuine Zippo fluid and flints for optimal performance, since they are specially formulated to work in our lighters. The softer material used in some non-Zippo flints could clog the striking wheel, making the lighter difficult to light. Also, please be sure the wick is properly wound among the cotton packing located in the inside unit.

תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 16:20

הדף נוצר ב 0.06 שניות עם 10 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר