לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה ברוכים הבאים לפורום כתיבה וספרות!!! והשורה הנעה - נוע תנוע! אוסף ביקורות הספרים של כל הזמנים אוסף אתגרי הכתיבהלכתיבה הציטוט הנבחר: 'הסופר, כמו הילד, אוהב לשחק משחקים, אבל יודע להציב את הגבול בין האמת לבדיון' מאת פרויד. חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > תרבות ואמנות > כתיבה וספרות
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 07-01-2007, 10:49
  משתמש זכר Mnemosyne Mnemosyne אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 07.01.07
הודעות: 3,397
כתבה סיפור שכתבתי (אנגלית)

היי אני חדש ישן פה אולי אתם זוכרים אותי בכינוי (הלא ידוע)ת את הסיפור שפרסמתי פעם, שפרתי, וגם כתבתי פרק שני והשלישי בדרך ( אני מצטער שזה באנגלית אבל ככה יצא לי ) מקווה שתיהנו
הינה הסיפור:

Chapter 1

It was after mid-night the sky was covered with clouds, darkness was threat and a storm was near by …" I have to go, I have to go"…he said in his mind while he packs his bag in hurry and writes down a worn piece of paper in a rush:

Mom I have to go,

Its being danger.

Wish me luck …I wish that I will come back some day

Simen

He gets out from the tiny house running and went into the dark forest. It was a dark frighten place full of trees, the strongest mages and wizards hadn’t dare to enter there. They say there is a beast, they call it the "millennium" no body sees it and returns alive to tell about …

"They will never catch me her…no body will dare to enter to it" he thinks in his mind, He keeps running after while, a sound of foot steps was heard behind. Suddenly simen stops and jumps into the sky and wave his wand gently and whisper "impetus" a scream heard , he lands down on one of the trees and starts to jump from one to on other until the last one,

He stops unknown what to do…think…think fast… says in mind, he jumped on the ground in a hit. It was really painful, but he didn’t care all he wants is to get out from this place.

He runs to the beach it was empty no one was there and no even a sine to boat …"how can I forget"…, he said in mind. The foot steps were coming faster and faster …"I have to think of something"… fortunately he sees an abandoned boat, and without thinking twice he waves his wand toward the boat and suddenly it appeared to his feet.

In a hurry he jumps into the boat and starts to flag in the big sea. It started raining and the winds had no mercy on him, suddenly the sea goes stormy and the boat starts to rape wave after wave. He tries to repair it by a spell but he couldn't, suddenly the boat ripped and turns to pieces, he fall into the dark could sea …There is no point in life… that passed in his mind and starts to drown "Don’t let the desperate and the sadness drown you to death" a voice of women was heard, as if it arrive from heaven…

Chapter 2

Darkness colored the sky… as if it no exists. It was all covered in mist and the clouds wont tell you whether its night or day, In the middle of nowhere, was a tower there as if it came from hell… flouting in the sky and threatens everything around. Sounds of cry asking for mercy came out from that tower. It’s a place that you won't like wish getting.

Ten people men and women enter the room… one by one. They wear cloaks in red that almost look like blood… drawing of skull that a sword stuck in it decorated their gowns; it was so dark that you can't tell where to step on. in the center a table is made of marbles in the shape of circle

And around it ten huge chairs. Without saying word, not even a look, they

stand behind their seats and bow their heads toward the grounds… a whispering came out… like they are pray "God of hell, god of the darkness, we are your servants until we die" Then they sit down and their faces covered in dark, Suddenly a man with a deep strong voice was heard from hell "the (Sheniday) must do it" from the darkness with a cold face, said in unbroken silence, the master looked toward a young looking man and said " this is your duty… you have swore loyalty to the Lord of darkness" A smile drowned on the face of the young man and said "And I shall obey" with a second the young man disappeared without a trace, all the setters stood on their feet and bowed their heads toward the grounds and a gain saying "God of hell, God of the darkness, We are your servants until we die" while making a row of black and solitude with the grace of rhythm… they left the room leaving darkness behind.

Sheniday appeared near the tower, flouting in the air above the sea,

He look around like seeking for a pray.

He takes from his cloak a wand, it was made of wood, its tall came to 11 inch and the handle made of sneak skin.

He raises it toward the storming sea, and says in laud "Waves of the ocean, Waves of the sea" he raises his wand toward the sky and continue "and the black sky, tell me where is he" the waves start to crash in each other and soon became a whirl pool, the sky start to rain and the wind start to go wild, he take out from his cloak a sack, he enter his hand in it and take out sand and throw some of it in the whirl pool and the rest throw in the air toward the sky, suddenly a flash of light sent from the sky to the whirl pool , the flash of light was still there, suddenly little creatures start to flow in the flash, without doubt he sent his hand toward it suddenly the little creatures start to gather in his hand and take the shape of conscience it was made of wood, Sheniday throw a look in it

And gather it in his hand and fly in the fast of light, while he flying he open the conscience again, his black feathery hear almost covered it, but a few things I had could see, instead of the 4 navigation was write water, earth, wind ,and the last one changed to the 4 navigations.

In the storming sea, the young man called simen was lay in one of the remains of the boat, simen open his eyes barely he was tired, his body all shacked and strong pain puncture his legs, simen depressed, look around trying to find land or a ship moving toward him, fortunately we he seeking his eyes catch an land that from mist look like not exits, he gather one arm on the broken wood and the other push him throw the water…

After a while Simen get to the land, he gather some woods and with his wand fire theme up, and soon the young man fall in sleep.

כול הזכויות שמורות ל SIMEN

נערך לאחרונה ע"י Mnemosyne בתאריך 07-01-2007 בשעה 10:57.
חזרה לפורום

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 08:16

הדף נוצר ב 0.04 שניות עם 10 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר