לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה   מה שבראש היתרון האנסי | freedom.fresh.co.il   נושא: ילדה, רוצה לבוא אתי לדירה? –אני רק בת ארבע־עשרה. חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > חברה וקהילה > מה שבראש
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 20-01-2007, 08:13
  תפוח בדבש תפוח בדבש אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 23.07.05
הודעות: 115
בטח בדיחה מהזמנים שרק ל4 אנשים בעיר היה פלאפון
בתגובה להודעה מספר 1 שנכתבה על ידי Army_Boy שמתחילה ב "בדיחה באנגלית (אחת החזקות !!! )"

אבל הנה אחת באמת מצחיקה:

The Lone Ranger is ambushed and captured by an enemy Indian war party.

The Indian Chief proclaims: "So you are are the great Lone Ranger. In honor of the Harvest Festival you will be executed in three days. But, before I kill you, I will grant you three requests. What is your first request?"

"I'd like to speak to my horse," responds the Lone Ranger.

The Chief nods, and Silver is brought before the Lone Ranger, who whispers in Silver's ear. The loyal horse then gallops away.

Later that evening, Silver returns with a beautiful blone woman on his back. As the Chief watches, the blonde enters the Lone Ranger's tent and spends the night.

The next morning the Chief admits he is impressed. "You have a very fine and loyal horse, but I will still kill you in two days. What is your second request?"

Again, the Lone Ranger asks to speak to his horse. Silver is brought to him and he agains whispers in the horse's ear. As before, Silver takes off across the plains and disappears over the horizon.

Later that evening, to the Chief's surprise, Silver again returns, this time with a voluptuous brunette even more attractive than the blonde. She enters the Lone Ranger's tent and spends the night.

The following morning the Chief is again impressed. "You are indeed a many of many talents, but I will still kill you tomorrow. What is your last request?"

"I'd like to speak to my horse again, alone," the Lone Rangers replies.

The Chief is curious, but he agrees, and Silver is once again brought to the Lone Ranger's tend. Once they're alone, the Lone Ranger grabs Silver by both ears, looks him square n the eyes and says, "Listen carefully you stupid ass, for the last time, I said: BRING POSSE!!"

ולהשומע ינעם
תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 18:19

הדף נוצר ב 0.05 שניות עם 10 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר