לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > תרבות ואמנות > אנימה ומנגה
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 22-02-2005, 20:05
צלמית המשתמש של TRiStaNs
  TRiStaNs TRiStaNs אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 16.02.05
הודעות: 361
שלח הודעה דרך ICQ אל TRiStaNs שלח הודעה דרך MSN אל TRiStaNs
Fma הסרט+ספויילר(פוסטר הסרט)

הסרט הוא ההמשך של הסידרה , הסידרה לא נגמרת בפרק 51 אלה בסרט !
אז מי שלא ראה את הסידרה אין לו מה לראות את הסרט
יש לכם זמן לראות אותה עד אוגוסט
הנה קטע קצר(לא כולכך קצר ):
הקטע (הארוך) הבא נלקח מ fullmetal-alchemist.com .
An interview with the story editor was also included:

**Please note the following interview contains spoilers for the TV Series**
---------------------

Interviewer: The movie starts 2 years after the end of the television anime series: Fullmetal Alchemist. Have you (story editor) thought of what kind of man Ed would have grown up to be?

Story Editor: Personality-wise, he'll surely still be the same. However he's being unable to use alchemy, in a place with no friends, being away from his father, and still not achieved his goal... Even after 2 years of scientific research on how to return to his world, he's been denied a solution. He'll be starting to think it's a distant dream he's trying to chase... Kind of like, "What am I doing..?"

Interviewer: So he is still trying to return to his world..?

Story Editor: Well, yes. But having no means to achieve that is probably the most painful thing. For example, having a dream like "I want to work as a (---)" and finding out how to actually go about doing it. Not getting any clue on that... well you'd work hard for about the first 1 or 2 months... Read books, meet people and all that, but you slowly lose focus. You'd gain more self respect, but being in that sort of helpless situation, one wouldn't really know what to do. Ties with other people would weaken and even you yourself would slowly stop expressing your inner feelings. Especially for Ed, since he knows this isn't his world, would think, "I'm not one of this place, so it's best not to get too involved with people here"and would avoid getting too close to people to have good friends or even someone he likes, and keep out of politics so he won't get distracted.

Interviewer: He must be lonely...

Story Editor: Well, how Ed thinks makes sense to himself, but to the other people of the world he's in, they probably think he's out of touch with reality. Then again, there are plenty of people out there who think they're from a completely different world from everyone else. People who keep themselves from getting involved with other. I think there are lots of young people out there who are like this. The TV animation series was written with a rather fantasy-like feel, but I intend the movie to be closer to reality.

Interviewer: There's a new character who's together with Ed now. Alphonse Haidelihi (Translator's note: I'm not sure what his last name is supposed to be in English so directed translated it from Japanese)... who looks just like Al... *laughs*

Story Editor: Hehe yes, he's a guy one would think is a grown-up version of Al. At the end of the TV series, Ed 'bumped' into a young man who looked exactly like himself, and it was pointed out by his father (Hohenheim) that, "Somewhere, there's probably an Al of this world". Aside from looking just like Al, Alphonse Haidelihi also shares the same name. Ed would want to be in his company, hence them being together.

Interviewer: So they share a brotherly relationship?

Story Editor: Ed probably can't help but see him as a brother. He even told Alphonse Haidilihi a little about his own past, "I'm from another world, and have a brother there who looks just like you". However, Alphonse Haidelihi doesn't know if Ed's story is truth or lie. He'd definitely be going, "What's this guy thinking...?" So being treated like some guy's brother all of a sudden is a little inconvenient, and vexing. He might even have to try to live up to Ed's expectations.

Interviewer: What kind of character is he (Alphonse Haidelihi)?

Story Editor: He's a youngster of German origin who was studying under the father of modern rocketry (Hermann) Oberth. That's where Ed met him. He wants to prove the worth (scientific) of his fellow countrymen after their defeat in World War I, along with other young people. That's his aspiration; by achieving a rocket that can actually be ridden, Germany's pride and honor will be restored.

Interviewer: In theTV series, Ed was shown to have matured gradually. Will the movie show him even MORE grown-up?

Story Editor: The "to return to my world, I'll do ANYTHING" sort of reckless attitude should be gone, so you could say he's changed some. On the other hand, he might become contented because there's a person with him who looks just like Al. To live like this, in a sort of dream for the rest of his life would be tempting, as long as it doesn't cause hurt to anyone else. Whether that's the kinda of maturity he's always seeked to gain though, is a different issue. In other words, the "have I really grown up?" theme is about the same as in the TV series. Hmmm but if he actually got taller, I don't know *laughs*.

Interviewer: I'm beginning to wonder where that positive-thinking Ed of the TV-series went!

Story Editor: Actually, what happens to Ed in the 2 years before the movie won't really be touched on too much. Ed is confronted with an event close to him, and it's from there that the movie really begins.

Interviewer: Ed's lost some focus of his goal, and isn't as cheerful as before. To have an incident that would actually get him going again... what does it all mean?

Story Editor: Well, it's just that; After getting caught up in something, Ed will return to his old self. At the same time, the goal he's been losing faith in all this while will present its chance, a clue on how to return home, to him again. That's what makes Ed climb back up on his feet again.

Interviewer: Does that mean Ed will be able to return to his world?

Story Editor: Well that will be the main theme. There are, of course, other factors. To return, there will be the mysterious factor; something like the Philosopher's Stone in the TV series. Rocketry (that Ed is studying) will also play an important role.

Interviewer: So will the other characters of the Hagaren world appear? (Wnry, Al, the millitary people)

Story Editor: That... is still a secret *laughs*. In any case we've got Ed and Alphonse in this world, so we COULD not have the other characters appear. Although in the trailer, there was Al in his armor form. What does that mean? You'll have to wait to find out.

Interviewer: So if Ed sees Alphonse as the Al of this world, does this mean other characters, like a Roy of this world will appear?!

Story Editor: Yes, there is always that possiblity. Also, if originally Homoculus humans are around, in the same manner as Al (and Alphonse Haidelihi), people who'd look just like Lust or Gluttony would also exist. On second thought though, what happened the Homoculus who actually went through the Gate.... There're a lot of possibilities to explore there *laughs*. The TV series left a lot of questions. We'll be answering them bit by bit, so don't worry too much. But we'd be happy if everyone waits anxiously for any news/ information on the movie~ The movie itself is a continuation of the TV series. That is a promise. It can also be enjoyed by those who have never seen the TV animation series. Do bring friends who never watched 'Hagaren' down to the cinema. If you've seen the series, the movie will prove 10 times more fun.

-----End of Interview-----

[התמונה הבאה מגיעה מקישור שלא מתחיל ב https ולכן לא הוטמעה בדף כדי לשמור על https תקין: http://img212.exs.cx/img212/4351/11089353199162iw.jpg]

חזרה לפורום

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 03:34

הדף נוצר ב 0.05 שניות עם 10 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר