לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה    ברוכים הבאים לפורום צילום!!!       אוסף אתגרי הצילום של כל הזמנים   מצגת-סרטון ישראל 3 מוכנה כעת להפצה, לצפייה לחצו כאן חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > תרבות ואמנות > צילום סטילס ווידאו
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 09-03-2005, 06:33
  saka saka אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 13.11.04
הודעות: 105
מידע ניקוי מצלמה וכרטיס זכרון (מידע שעשוי לעניין אותכם)

שלום לכם,
בעבר הייתי מבקר פה דיי הרבה, אך בימים אלו לא מזדמן לי כל כך.
בכל אופן, אני חושב שהמידע הזה עשוי לעזור גם לכם.

--Original Message--

question: Hello,
I purchased Olympus c-4040 camera year ago.
Recently i have problem.
my camera doesnt work. I have Error and in the small screen appear the number 84.
My memory card is Smart media 128MB.
Maybe you can help me and inform me what is the problem.

thanks,

X

harddrive: 2-20 Gig

Product: C-4040 Zoom
Browser/OS: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)
submitdate: 3/3/2005 2:17:20 PM

=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Dear X,

We value you as an Olympus customer and appreciate the opportunity to assist you with this situation.

Per your description of the problem, it appears that the Media has corrupted the camera. Please try to clean the card and the contact of the camera then format all the cards that you use with the camera.

To clean the contacts of the camera you need to put a drop of alcohol on the golden part of one of the cards then slide it in and out couple of times in the camera.

To clean the SmartMedia card or xD card, you can use a soft, clean pencil eraser to gently rub the gold portion of the SmartMedia or xD card, then use a soft, clean cloth to wipe away the excess eraser or foreign debris. Please make sure there is no eraser dust on the card when you re-insert it into the camera or card reader.

Use a q-tip and 99.9% isopropyl alcohol and clean the metal connectors on the media card, then insert the media card into the camera or reader several times to allow the contacts in the camera or reader to also be cleaned.

**Memory Card Tip: It is recommended to format your card in the camera after every download. This minimizes the possibility of card corruption.**

Regards,

Y

When responding on this issue, please reply with email history or copy the entire body of this email and paste it into your reply to ensure that all information is retained. Not providing the email history could delay our response time.

תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 01:44

הדף נוצר ב 0.04 שניות עם 10 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר