לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה ●●● ברוכים הבאים אל פורום צבא וביטחון ●●● לפני הכתיבה בפורום חובה לקרוא את דבר המנהל ●●● עקבו אחרינו! ●●● חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > חיילים, צבא וביטחון > צבא ובטחון
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 25-01-2010, 14:39
צלמית המשתמש של zragon13
  zragon13 zragon13 אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 19.09.05
הודעות: 1,280
בתגובה להודעה מספר 16 שנכתבה על ידי vlad_k שמתחילה ב "אז זה למעשה מאפשר פשוט להחליף..."

Some of the piston systems in the market can be retrofitted on existing M16s. Other systems offered by companies like Sabre above, H&K416, ROF, LWRC and many others are sold as complete uppers that can be placed on existing M16 lowers

This might save money for a private owner but I'm not sure how really ecomnomically advantageous this would be for an army rather than replacing the entire rifle

Most of the piston systems offered for the M16 are "short stroke" pistons that tap an operating rod that pushes the bolt carrier back. So the video is represenative of how they all work. Same operation as with the ACR, SCAR, G36, HK416, XM8.

This is in contrast to a "long stroke" system like the AK (or Tavor) where the piston is attached to the bolt carrier and moves with it

In terms of the piston replacement solving the M16 reliability problems, personally, I don't think that the DI system is the main source of its problems. In my opinion the tight space between the light, small parts and the the weak magazines, are what cause the M16's reliability problems in the field, although the DI system dumping hot gas and carbon in the receiver may can't make it any better . On it's own, I don't think that the carbon making the inside dirty causes jams

Note that all the offered "replacements" other than the G36/XM8, use the same light but weak M16 magazine

תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
ישן 25-01-2010, 15:02
צלמית המשתמש של zragon13
  zragon13 zragon13 אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 19.09.05
הודעות: 1,280
בתגובה להודעה מספר 22 שנכתבה על ידי dror_p שמתחילה ב "[QUOTE=zragon13][left]M16..."

ציטוט:
במקור נכתב על ידי dror_p
זה אולי נכון עבור ה- HK416 אבל מבנה המכלול של ה- SCAR, XCR שונה כפי שאפשר לנחש מהקת המתקפלת הצידה

Yes, I was only trying to simplify in order to point out the main benefit offered by all these M4 replacements

SCAR, ACR, G36/XM8 (and the L85 bullpup) all have a short stroke piston system with a square bolt carrier similar to the one originally appearing in the AR16/18, which was also designed by Eugene Stoner after he first designed the AR10/AR15

I also ignored the other main feature of the XM8, SCAR, XCR which is their modular design that enables quickly changing parts, and even barrels to different calibers. In my opinion this is a gimmick that has no practical use for an army

Can you see soldiers carrying extra barrels or different caliber magazines into the field with them? Maybe some small commando unit with a big budget and lots of logistical support may find this mix and match system attractive, but if an army decides it needs large numbers of rifles with longer/shorter and/or a different caliber, I think it it will be more practical to buy and pass out complete new or rebuilt rifles

תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 06:01

הדף נוצר ב 0.08 שניות עם 10 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר