לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה ברוכים הבאים לפורום מוזיקה כללי ! חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > תרבות ואמנות > מוזיקה וזיהוי שירים
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 19-06-2010, 16:51
  tripleR tripleR אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 17.02.05
הודעות: 1,850
בתגובה להודעה מספר 1 שנכתבה על ידי tripleR שמתחילה ב "A response to the flotilla events, searching for justice חובה לשמוע ולהפיץ!!!. !!"

קוד:
Lyrics: Guy "Ruff" Gabriel, Shai "SHI 360" Haddad Music, production, mix and mastering: Avishay "Evish" Sapir Credit to http://www.youtube.com/democast for some of the shots. Lyrics: Chorus x 2: When the world's gone lost We're gonna help you find the way Too much drama in my eyes that I can't hide When the world's gone lost I don't plan to fall with it Verse 1 - Ruff: I'm on the wrong side of the map, activists with knifes got me trapped Surrounded by hostility, trying not to react Flotillas of hatred, ‫we're‬ caught in the matrix I'm trying to survive, they're pulling the same tricks This international hypocrisy won't get us far One-sided media puts us behind bars Nations with no minorities, judging ‫with no‬ authority They're gonna tell me how to deal with what's in front of me What about Sudan and North Korea? Could they care less?! They wanna boycott us, they're gonna share less We're lying on the fence for the rest of the world Provide a buffer zone ‫while‬ overseas they get us sold I know my people can be divided at times Got too many opinions with too much shit on our minds You can hate us now, we ain't gonna fight it You're only making us stronger and more united Chorus: When the world's gone lost We're gonna help you find the way Too much drama in my eyes that I can't hide When the world's gone lost I don't plan to fall with it Verse 2 - SHI 360: ‏But I‪'‬m already home and the media distorts your vision ‏Got blind followers here in full submission ‏Provocateurs,‬ they just wanna instigate ‏And create the image you love to hate ‏You can talk about humanitarian aid ‏Politically affiliated IHH ‏Guess who's more popular? Erodgan ‏Fuck left and right‪,‬ we should all stand as one ‏You really thought we were gonna let ‪'e‬m in? ‏When yesterday they tried to bring Karine ‏A - was that aid or to arm Jihad? ‏Wanna talk about aid‪?‬ What about Gilad‪?‬ ‏Because the horse is trojan, doors not open ‏I gotta do whatever to protect my home and ‏I‪'‬m a peace dealer, my flow killa ‏But no peace came at me on the flotilla Chorus x 2: When the world's gone lost We're gonna help you find the way Too much drama in my eyes that I can't hide When the world's gone lost I don't plan to fall with it עם ישראל חי

נערך לאחרונה ע"י tripleR בתאריך 19-06-2010 בשעה 16:55.
תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 22:37

הדף נוצר ב 0.05 שניות עם 10 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר