לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה חדשות טיולים אפריל 2014 - הסתיימו עבודות הסדרת הדרך לדיר עזיז ע"י מועצה אזורית גולן. ניתן לשוב ולטייל באתר. הסגירה שהתקיימה באזור דרך בורמה מערב, הסתיימה וניתן לטייל באתרים כרגיל. עקב סיום עונת החורף שביל מספר 9363 (סימון שבילים כחול) שבשמורת נחל שורק נפתח חזרה למטיילים. נפתח מחדש מסלול נחל רקפת בכרמל שהיה סגור למטיילים. עקב פעילות צבא באזור אילת במהלך חודש אפריל אין להגיע לאתר "נ.ג. 292" מצפון לאילת. | חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > חברה וקהילה > מטיילים ותרמילאים
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 07-08-2011, 10:19
צלמית המשתמש של chatulim
  chatulim מנהל chatulim אינו מחובר  
מנהלת בע"ח, מטיילים ותרמילאים

חבר מתאריך: 01.01.06
הודעות: 53,831
בתגובה להודעה מספר 2 שנכתבה על ידי chatulim שמתחילה ב "אתה נוסע לבד? לOctober Fest..."

תשובות שקיבלתי.. תושב ברלין (בן 50 בקירוב ומתמצא)

He definitely will find a place to stay on a short term basis here in Berlin. There are loads of motels and hostels all over town that are quite busy now, but not in October...
הוא גם הציע שבמידה ואני מכירה אותך הוא מציע לארח אותך בביתו

2000 Euro a definitely enough for a three weeks stay, provided he is not planning to rent a car or dine at fancy places . Public transportation can be quite affordable if you do the bookings in advance, both for trains and busses. In addition to that we have a very well established system of lift-sharing. From Groningen to Berlin, my daughter pays not more than 40 Euros. You have to be bit flexible on your travel dates, though.

The Schwarzwald is huge. There is a Nortthern part, called the Nordschwarzwald. It's "capital" is the town of Freudenstadt. As far as I'm concerned, I know that the train from Rastatt to Freudenstadt is one of the most scenic train rides in our country. People take bicycle rides there. If he rents a bike in Rastatt, takes the train to Freudenstadt he should be able to return to Rastatt the same day, since it is downhill all the way. Check it out on Google maps.

תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
ישן 07-08-2011, 10:47
צלמית המשתמש של chatulim
  chatulim מנהל chatulim אינו מחובר  
מנהלת בע"ח, מטיילים ותרמילאים

חבר מתאריך: 01.01.06
הודעות: 53,831
בתגובה להודעה מספר 2 שנכתבה על ידי chatulim שמתחילה ב "אתה נוסע לבד? לOctober Fest..."

עוד תשובה מתושבת מינכן:

1. For Hotels, I dont know any. It should be easy to find a hostel in Berlin. For Munich, things are different. But there is a chain that has singlerooms or dorms which shouldnt be too expensive.

http://www.meininger-hotels.com/en/home/

2. I prefer the train, BUT the cheapest way is by "Mitfahrgelegenheit", where you can travel by car with other people going from one city to another. A bit risky: you might be talking to some idiots for hours or listen to bad music...

http://www.mitfahrgelegenheit.de/

If your friend is able to plan a bit ahead, it would be best to buy the train ticket in advance: there can be really cheap specials if you book it 6 weeks before - especially if he wants to take the ICE from Berlin to Munich. You can buy the ticket ONLINE, print it out and take you passport/Visa card etc with you for validation.

http://www.bahn.de/p/view/index.shtml

For the local trains in germany, it is good to by a "Bayern Ticket Single" for 21 Euros, with this one you can travel in Bayern for a whole day. Or you by a normal Bayern Ticket, take four other peole with you and share the price.

3. I guess 2.000 Euros is enough, if he is not going to restaurants every day. If he has a Mastercard, he probably will be able to withdraw money at most cash mashines.

4. I dont know the Schwarzwald at all. Freiburg is a really nice town - but so is, for example Regensburg - which is close to the Bayerische Wald.
If he is going to munich, he has to go to the alps: they are close and he can travel there by Bayern Ticket. (It is really worth finding people to share a ticket!)

In the "Voralpenland", the part between Munich and the alps, there are many beautiful places: I very much like MURNAU and the countryside around: it is called "Das blaue Land", the blue land and painters like Gabriele Münter, girlfriend of Kandinsky, painted most of her pictures there. you can visit her house in Murnau and go for a long walk in the "Moos" which is kind of moor/marsh land.

http://www.murnau.de/de/0213cb06-91...e0607a5186.html

Then AMMERSEE and CHIEMSEE are very beautifull...and of course the alps themselves. but he should bring warm clothes, if he wants to go hiking up there.

Munich has - like Berlin - some really nice museums, if it should be rainy all day long. this summer is shit, so maybe autumn will be better..

תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 23:22

הדף נוצר ב 0.05 שניות עם 10 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר