לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > השכלה כללית > הסטוריה ותיעוד
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 09-08-2015, 09:48
צלמית המשתמש של NESHER
  משתמש זכר NESHER NESHER אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 11.10.04
הודעות: 149
World War II Shanghai Jewish record UNESCO application

Hello everyone.
I do not know correct to post here.
But you write.
I saw the news.
China is a matter related to the Jews in Shanghai during World War II apply to unesco.

http://www.jta.org/2015/02/05/news-...unesco-register

Content to hear it 's that unlike in the historical China helped the Jews in Shanghai.
That at the time of the Japanese government and military has defended help a lot of Jews in Shanghai all seems to have been erased.
It is a rewrite of the dangerous history.
Do not be fooled by the Communist Chinese government.

The Chinese government, which fought the Japanese during the Second World War is KMT.
Not the Communist Party.

In Japan is a nation that does not boast story even if the conduct than correct ancient times.

But I say.

The Chinese Communist Party to take credit of its own left off the correct conduct of Japan can not stand.

Do not forget.
Tojo Cabinet of Empire of Japan continued to refuse Hitler Jewish killing request.
The Japanese during World War II did not kill you guys Jews who came escaped.
Japan defended help a lot of Jews in Shanghai, not the Chinese Communist Party government.

Although even in the world axis of evil countries and now continues being said, you our grandfather, grandmother, father, a mother
Tojo government there are a lot of help facts.

I am not a militarists, I'm not even in war admirers.

Say because in between the East Asian countries and some Japanese people and talk about it even with the correct conduct in the Tojo Cabinet militarists, war and admirers
It spanned the label.
I write many times.
It is not allowed to countries with domineering thought rewrite history for their own profit.

Toward the future chose you guys Jews, Israelis walk with big China, it is you our intention.
Do not deny.

However, do not forget.
A small country called Japan in the past, Japanese people the facts and history say helped you guys.

I wish.
Jewish, all of the correct judgment of Israelis.

NESHER

I can not correct English, Hebrew.
Hebrew is difficult, I can not only extremely simple Hebrew.
Therefore we use Google to.
It is only hope that my thoughts will be understood Jews, to all of Israel.
תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
ישן 30-08-2015, 15:40
צלמית המשתמש של NESHER
  משתמש זכר NESHER NESHER אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 11.10.04
הודעות: 149
Thank you for a reply.
בתגובה להודעה מספר 2 שנכתבה על ידי borsood שמתחילה ב "Hello NESHER You are right..."

I want you to be careful.
The reply is not a representative from Japan who is the opinion of I individual.

I am not an extreme right-winger.

I understand that there is it by going too far in saying.

Mr borsood. It became very late.
Thank you for a reply.
What you say is right.

Your family who did not know you was past, and I might encounter damage for the Tojiyo Cabinet and the Japanese military in Asia and Hawaii.

I understand that you have a feeling in hatred of Japan which caused war.

Of course I do not have the mind to idealize the act of all the Japanese empires in World War II at all.

Of course, it is a fact that the living environment in the district under the wartime was inferior.

The ambassador of the Shanghai residence did not accept German SS Troops Meisinger which concluded an alliance, a plan including the Jewish killing that he required either.

Japan refused what the bodyguards who were one arm of the President of the ally reported in detail.

Will be the judgment of the ambassador, but one organization of the Japanese Government such; may easily reject the request of the ally?

Japanese Government thinks the hostility to be the refusal that was possible simply because there is not it about a Jew to me from beginning to end.

Does Japan say evil even to this?

I think.

If the past of our country says evil.

Act in itself to be called a fight is evil and all fights in recorded history are for independence, defense and are all evil.

It is evil so that there is what kind of reason if a person murders a person.

The big things and small things of the fight do not matter.

The double standard is not permitted.

This is because the act of the fight is independent

I write it many times.

I do not have the mind to idealize all an act of the Japanese empire in World War II at all.

I am not a militarist. I am not a war admirer.

All the reasons named the state of things of the loser that the history is written by the winner are killed and are the situation of the loser semipermanently.

Even if all the few crimes that wartime Japan is not concerned with are put, the excuse is not permitted the loser, too.

I am annoyed.

Korea, the propaganda war that I set of China.

Japan has a fact losing a propaganda war.

The loser does not talk.

It is a Japanese bad tradition.

The association of school teachers and the teacher. A cultured person. An intellectual. A member of the Diet. Media. I feel sorrow in many Japanese supporting propaganda.

There is the enemy inward.

Have become emotional want to permit it.

I am ignorant, I am not a historian; therefore do not know all the Jewish thorny history of World War II.

This which I may not know to me is a fact.

I correct a talk. I am glad.

There being a person understanding technique of the Chinese Communist Party which does this history modification all alone in this world.

It drives the anti-Japan action that is not necessary for life extension of the Communist Party and renews that other countries did even the history of the Shanghai Jew to do the Communist Party profitably easily

I want the world to understand the bad actual situation of the Chinese government.

I write it once again.

We Japan does not expect war.

We learned in World War II.

"I harvest a spear to a plow with a sword a sickle ...."

Japan does not expect war.

The world people that this thought is universal never expect war.

When a Jew, an Israeli were the same, I learned by a stay in Israel.

However.

If Communist China lets anti-Japan intensify for domestic grasp intentionally and wants war with Japan on a shield in Article 53, Article 107 of the United Nations Charter,

Japanese citizen and I have the intention to start to follow Japan.

I will fight even if I throw away we Japan, and the United States stands alone in East Asia.

I understand various relative phenomena and the sole absolute truth to have contradiction in my thought. A purpose deviated.

Thank you for an Mr borsood answer.

nesher
I want you to be careful.
The reply is subjectivity of I individual.
I use Google translation.
תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 06:44

הדף נוצר ב 0.04 שניות עם 10 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר