לוגו אתר Fresh          

אפשרות תפריט  ראשי     אפשרות תפריט  צ'אט     אפשרות תפריט  מבזקים     אפשרות תפריט  צור קשר     חץ שמאלה ●●● ברוכים הבאים אל פורום צבא וביטחון ●●● לפני הכתיבה בפורום חובה לקרוא את דבר המנהל ●●● עקבו אחרינו! ●●● חץ ימינה  

לך אחורה   לובי הפורומים > חיילים, צבא וביטחון > צבא ובטחון
שמור לעצמך קישור לדף זה באתרי שמירת קישורים חברתיים
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה

ישן 12-07-2005, 05:47
  JAVEHN JAVEHN אינו מחובר  

חבר מתאריך: 08.12.03
הודעות: 2,430
מה לעזאזל - בסיס אמריקאי ליד נתב"ג ?

נראה לי הבנאדם על טריפים

ציטוט:
THE AMERICAN army base - As reported in my last memo, a huge American army base is nearing completion in Israel. Reportedly, it has holding facilities for as many as 18,000 protesters.

After visiting it yesterday, I'd say way more. This base is massive. I counted ten enormous US Army issue prefab warehouses and more were going up. At the base guard post, the American flag is waving in the wind. A sign proclaims that the project manager is one Jerry Ray.

I start taking photos of the base with a cheap camera. The guard asked what I was doing. I replied, "I'm a journalist proving that a huge American military base is being constructed on Israeli soil."

"What's wrong with that?" he asked. "Who else will protect us from the Palestinians?"

"Where are the Americans?," I probed.

"What do you mean, they're everywhere here. Everyone in charge is American."

We drove away. My friend at the wheel was even more depressed than me. "It's a concentration camp," he said.

To witness Israel's loss of sovereignty, take Route 443 to the Rosh Haayin junction. Drive ten minutes until you see Rantis Junction. The sign points to Beit Arye, and Halamish. Turn right. The base is a mile away on the left side. To salute the American flag, turn left at the entrance road.

The base is located ten minutes from Ben Gurion Airport. Luckily, a new terminal opened last year, so the Americans have the spacious old terminal to store and move whatever they're planning to import once Gush Katif and the rest of the settler vermin are rid of.

ולתמונות :

http://www.rense.com/general66/chamish.htm

נערך לאחרונה ע"י JAVEHN בתאריך 12-07-2005 בשעה 05:57.
תגובה ללא ציטוט תגובה עם ציטוט חזרה לפורום
תגובה

כלי אשכול חפש באשכול זה
חפש באשכול זה:

חיפוש מתקדם
מצבי תצוגה דרג אשכול זה
דרג אשכול זה:

מזער את תיבת המידע אפשרויות משלוח הודעות
אתה לא יכול לפתוח אשכולות חדשים
אתה לא יכול להגיב לאשכולות
אתה לא יכול לצרף קבצים
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך

קוד vB פעיל
קוד [IMG] פעיל
קוד HTML כבוי
מעבר לפורום

כל הזמנים המוצגים בדף זה הם לפי איזור זמן GMT +2. השעה כעת היא 02:57

הדף נוצר ב 0.05 שניות עם 10 שאילתות

הפורום מבוסס על vBulletin, גירסא 3.0.6
כל הזכויות לתוכנת הפורומים שמורות © 2024 - 2000 לחברת Jelsoft Enterprises.
כל הזכויות שמורות ל Fresh.co.il ©

צור קשר | תקנון האתר